谢谢
Thanks.
我是说 如果我们看电影时
I mean, you know, if I was sitting here shaving my legs
我坐在这里刮腿毛
while we were watching the movie,
你也许会觉得很烦
you might find that annoying.
实际上我会觉得很性感
Actually, I'd find it kind of sexy.
我是想表明我的看法
I'm trying to make a point.
你没抓住要点
Well, you missed.
我要剪小指甲 你介意吗
I just got this pinky to clip. Do you mind if I...?
剪吧 剪吧
Do it, just do it!
你打扮得挺美啊 怎么了
Oh, you look nice. What's going on?
吉尔要带我出去认识男人
Jill's taking me out to meet guys.
你没穿高帮鞋
Oh, well, you're not wearing your high-tops.
也许有机会
Maybe you have a shot.
-我去开门 -谢谢 亲爱的
- I'll get it. - Thanks, babe.
你们打算做什么
What are you guys up to?
我要叫中餐外卖♥♥
Gonna get some take-out Chinese
然后大干一场 把自己弄得膀胱感染
and hump myself into a bladder infection.
真是淑女
Always the lady.
你上次去参加互助会是什么时候
When was the last time you went to a meeting?
我不知道 你上次滚床单是什么时候
I don't know. When's the last time you got laid?
我要做克丽丝蒂的僚机
Yeah, so I'm just gonna be Christy's wing man,
帮助她认识男人
you know, help her meet somebody.
你真好
That is so nice of you.
我们在戒瘾中学到的一点就是提供帮助
One of the things we learn in sobriety is to be of service.
真是值得称赞
Very admirable.
陌生人 最近没怎么见到你啊
Hey, stranger, haven't seen much of you lately.
而你可露得不少啊
Yeah, well, I'm seeing a lot of you.
谢谢 准备好走了吗
Thanks. You ready to go?
-走吧 -祝你好运
- Yeah, let's hit it. - Good luck.
邦妮 我不需要
Bonnie, I don't need any...
你是跟克丽丝蒂说话 知道了
You were talking to Christy. Got it.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. u202d- Bye.
我还以为你今晚要做我的僚机
I thought you were gonna be my wing man tonight.
我就是啊
I am.
你这身打扮明显就是抢我风头好吗
What about all this says "Man"?
你想看什么
What do you feel like watching?
哇 所以我们就要假装那事没发生吗
Wow, so we're just gonna pretend that didn't happen?
什么没发生
What didn't happen?
拜托
Oh, please.
你一直盯着吉尔的胸
You couldn't stop staring at Jill's boobs.
我有什么选择
Well, what choice did I have?
那玩意儿投下了影子
The damn things threw a shadow.
别说了
Don't, just don't.
我是认真的
I mean it, it...
那下面明显更凉爽
It was noticeably cooler under them.
你觉得这很好笑吗
Oh, so this is funny to you?
是啊
Yes, it's...
其实不是
No. Not really...
算了 看电视吧
Forget it, let's just watch TV.
你确定吗
You sure?
是啊
Yeah.
天啊 你不爱我
Oh, my God, you don't love me!
难以置信你带我来匿名戒瘾会来认识男人
I can't believe you brought me to an AA meeting to meet men.
亲爱的 这可不是普通的匿名戒瘾会
Oh, sweetie, this isn't just any AA meeting.
天啊 他们都好帅
Oh, my God, they're all so pretty.
别怕
Don't be intimidated.
他们就跟你一样 只是更好
They're just like you, but better.
说真的
No kidding.
瞧瞧那些帅哥
Look at all these hot guys.
是啊 其中一些是基佬
Yeah. Some of them are gay,
但他们看起来还是很养眼的
but they're all fun to look at.
吉尔 好啊
Hey, Jill. Good to see you.
谢丽尔
Hey, Cheryl.
她在这房♥间里有一个丈夫和两个情人
She's got a husband and two lovers in this room.
你自己琢磨谁是吧
I'll let you figure out who they are.
这比"玛乔丽织了什么"有趣多了
Oh, this is much more fun than "What did Marjorie knit?"
好了 会议时间
Okay, meeting time.
给你个小建议 你知道我们在互助会上分享时
Okay, little advice? You know how when we share at our meetings,
重点是诚实和脆弱吗
it's all about honesty and vulnerability?
-嗯 -这里不是
- Yeah? u202d- Not here.
在这里你要自我推销
Here, you're selling yourself.
别提钢管舞和贫穷的事
So leave out the pole dancing and the poverty.
-知道了 -也别说你跟你妈妈住一起
- Got it. - u202dAnd maybe don't mention you live with your mom.
-好 -也没理由提起你的孩子们
- Okay. - u202dAnd no reason to bring up those kids.
我这辈子都不能讲了
Well, there goes my whole act.
也许我们一起发现了
Maybe together we're discovering
你的"罐子"为什么落满了灰尘
why your pot's all dusty.
我讨厌跟你斗嘴
I hate it when we bicker.
我也是 但我们很擅长和好
Me, too, but we are very good at making up.
我们之前都不吵架
We never used to fight.
也许我住在这里太过了
Maybe me staying here is too much.
我可以回去住酒店
You know, I can just go back to the hotel.
别说傻话了 我喜欢这一切
No, don't be silly. I love this.
我喜欢一直跟你在一起
I love being together all the time.
好回答
Good answer.
你知道我最喜欢你哪一点吗
You know what I like best about you?
是什么
What?
你刚是不是看表了
Did you just check your watch?!
没有 我是说 是的 但我还在听啊
No. I mean, yes, but I was still listening.
你要去别的地方吗
You have some place to go?
不 我在这里等着得知你最喜欢我哪一点
No. I'm here and waiting to find out what you like best about me.
已经晚了
That ship has sailed.
邦妮 拜托
Bonnie, come on...
我想现在我可以看邮件了
Guess I can check my e-mails now.
大家好 我是克丽丝蒂
Hi. I'm Christy.
我是酒瘾者
I'm an alcoholic...
摩羯座
and a Capricorn.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
我戒瘾三年多了
I've been sober a little more than three years.
现在我只对瑜伽上瘾
Now I'm not addicted to anything except yoga.
但那没关系 因为躺在地板上 满身大汗
But that's okay 'cause what kind of trouble could I get into
让身体达到极限
lying on the floor, all sweaty,
这样可不会惹上什么麻烦
pushing my body to its limits?
我也在伸展我的心灵
I'm also stretching my mind.
我回到了学校
I've gone back to school.
想获得法律学位 一开始很可怕
I'm pursuing a law degree, which was scary at first
因为我一般是班里年纪最大的
'cause I'm usually the oldest one in my class.
但那并不能阻止那些年轻英俊的大学生
But that doesn't stop all those hot young college guys
你们知道的
from, you know...
抄我的作业
copying off my homework.
我喜欢跟你吵架
I love fighting with you.
我喜欢和好
I love making up.
我们要对此吵架吗
Are we gonna fight about this?
因为我需要一小时和佳得乐
'Cause I'm gonna need an hour and some Gatorade. u202d
我都不记得我上次是什么时候
I can't remember the last time
在恋爱中这么有安全感了
I felt this safe in a relationship.
我是在寄养系统长大的
I mean, growing up in foster care,
真的很难信任别人
it's really hard to trust people,
但我好信任你
but I trust you so much.
我要跟你说一个秘密
I'm gonna tell you a secret.
我生克丽丝蒂之前
Before I had Christy...
我有个疯狂的想法 觉得我会成为歌♥手
I had this crazy idea that I could become a singer.
我说的不是摇滚歌♥星 但是
I mean, I'm not talking rock star, but
我想象自己在俱乐部弹钢琴
I pictured myself in a club with a piano.
*有人说*
*Some say love*
*爱是小河*
*It is a river*
*淹没了...*
*That drowns...*
我在唱歌♥呢 你个混♥蛋♥
I am singing, you son of a bitch!
你觉得互助会怎么样
So, what did you think of the meeting?
我没听到别人说的一个字
I didn't hear a word anybody said.