这是我第一次和某人住在一起
You know, this is the first time I've ever lived with someone
很享受照顾对方
and enjoyed taking care of them.
那你的女儿呢
What about your daughter?
她怎么了
What about her?
当我没说
Never mind.
你今晚安排好了吗
So, you set for the night?
对 你去参加戒酒互助会时
Yep. While you're at your AA meeting,
我会坐在沙发上开心地喝醉
I'm gonna sit on that sofa and get happily drunk.
一个人 像正常的酒鬼一样
Alone, like a normal drinker.
好孩子
Attaboy.
抱歉 大堵车
Sorry. Traffic was brutal.
我们最好快点 咱们可不想看到
We better hurry-- we don't want to see
玛乔丽失望的"绵羊脸"
Marjorie's disappointed sheep face.
对 那样就糟糕...咩
Yeah. That would be... baaad.
回见
See you later.
今晚的会议是一小时还是一个半小时
Is tonight's meeting an hour or an hour and a half?
一个半小时
Hour and a half.
知道了
Got it.
散会后你还要和闺蜜们去喝咖啡吗
Are you and the girls going out for coffee after?
可能
Probably.
有闺蜜有烦心事吗
Anybody having any personal problems?
吉尔碰到了前夫以及他怀孕的未婚妻
Jill bumped into her ex with his pregnant fiancée,
太棒了
Nice.
别担心 我会慢慢喝的
Don't worry, I'll pace myself.
我知道你不喜欢在开会后
I know you don't like having sex
和一个醉鬼做♥爱♥
with a drunk guy after a meeting.
-谁说的 我从未说过 -你确定吗
- Who said that? I never said that. - You sure?
对 你只需要漱口
Yeah. All you have to do is gargle,
然后"站"起来就行
and, you know, function.
定义下"站"起来
Define "Function."
停车场有停车位
Parking is available in the lot.
请不要停在
Please don't park in, uh,
标有"保留车位"的地方
any space marked "Reserve"
社区中心的任何地方
Uh, there's no smoking or vaping
都不能抽烟和吸电子烟
anywhere in the community center.
可以在南街上抽 但是
You can smoke on South Street, but...
香烟要扔在...
dispose of your cigarettes...
糟糕...咩
Baaa.
我们迟到是因为她
You know, we're late 'cause of her.
那没事
Oh. Well, then that's okay.
为什么没事
Why is that okay?
因为克丽丝蒂要打两份工
Because Christy's working two jobs,
还又上学又当妈
going to school and being a mom.
那我做的呢
How about what I do?
你做了什么
What do you do?
真开心我今晚来了
So glad I came tonight.
现在请和我一起欢迎
And now please help me welcome
今晚的发言人 珍宁
tonight's speaker, Jeanine.
见鬼
Oh, damn.
大家好 我是珍宁 我是酒瘾者
Hi. I'm Jeanine. I'm an alcoholic.
你好 珍宁
Hi, Jeanine.
看 邦妮
Look, Bonnie!
是你的前任拉拉爱人
It's your former lesbian lover!
太开心我来了
So, so glad.
极品老妈 第四季第二集
我高中时没喝酒 事实上 我当时是书呆子
I didn't drink in high school. Actually, I was kind of a nerd.
奥数 辩论社团
Mathlete, debate club,
校报上的填字谜编辑
puzzle page editor for the school paper.
没错 我玩拼字游戏可拿手了
Yes, I could rock a jumble.
问题是
u202dThing is,
我知道我喜欢女生
I knew that I had feelings for girls.
但我以为只要成绩好
But I thought if I got good grades
不再看《霹雳娇娃》
and stopped watching Charlie's Angels,
这种感觉会消失
they'd go away.
然后
Then...
我第一次喝酒是上大学时
I had my first drink in college--
一整瓶的"草莓山"
an entire bottle of Strawberry Hill.
20分钟后 我就在和一个女人亲热了
20 minutes later, I was making out with a woman.
讽刺的是 在一个柜子里[不公开同志身份]
Ironically, in a closet.
到现在
To this day,
樟脑球的味道依然令我性奋
the smell of mothballs gets me hot.
冷静
Oh, settle down.
我喝酒是为了安心做女同
I drank to be comfortable with being gay.
但我安心后 还是喝酒
And then once I was comfortable, I just drank.
每次我觉得自己酗酒
Every time I thought I had a drinking problem,
我就找个比我瘾更大的新女友
I'd just get a new girlfriend who was more of a mess than me.
她在说你
She's talking about you.
我想我人生的最低潮
I guess my bottom came
就是收留了一个酗酒嗑药的双性恋大灾祸
when I took in a drunken, bisexual, pill-head catastrophe
和她可爱的7岁女儿
and her adorable seven-year-old daughter.
转过去
Turn around.
但是
But...
多谢这个活动 我们现在都戒酒了
thanks to this program, we're all sober today
我们可以对这事付之一笑
and we can laugh about it.
对吗 邦妮
Right, Bonnie?
躺下 大兵 你死了
Lay down, soldier. You're dead.
你应对你妻子
I was so inspired by your story of
悲剧性死亡的事 让我很受鼓舞
how you dealt with the tragic death of your wife.
我很认同 因为我刚碰到了我的前夫
I can identify, because I just ran into my ex-husband
还有他怀孕的未婚妻
and his pregnant fiancée.
你说得对 完全是一回事
You're right, it's exactly the same.
多谢你的分享
Thank you for your share.
不客气
Oh, you're welcome.
我读高中时
You know, when I was in high school,
亲过一个现在是女人的男生
I kissed a guy who's a girl now.
所以 我很懂你
So I know where you're coming from.
姐妹
Sista.
酗酒磕药的大灾祸吗
Drunken, pill-head catastrophe?
我看到你坐在那里 就想着应该说得好听点
Well, when I saw you sitting there, I thought I'd nice it up.
如果以后你还要再讲这事
Well, if you're gonna tell that story again,
记得说是海♥洛♥因♥ 磕点小药丸太没逼格了
mention the heroin-- I've got a reputation to protect.
没问题
You got it.
而且我不是双性恋 我只是很随和
And I'm not bisexual. I'm just... easy-going.
随便你说
Whatever you say.
你太棒了
You were wonderful!
棒姑娘克丽丝蒂
Christy Cracker Jack.
真是好棒的惊喜
This was such a nice surprise!
亲爱的 见到你总是很开心
Honey, it is always great to see you.
我们几个人散会后
Hey, a bunch of us go out for coffee
要去喝咖啡 你要去吗
after the meeting-- you want to join?
你没意见吗 邦妮
Is that okay with you, Bon?
当然没 我很随和
Of course. I'm... easy-going.
你为什么折磨她
Why do you torture her?
很好玩
It's fun!
珍宁 你戒酒多长时间了
So, Jeanine, how long have you been sober?
28年
28 years.
好厉害
Wow. Impressive.
谢谢 你呢
Thank you. How about you?
34年
Thirty-four.
太棒了 你是很多人的互助对象吗
Terrific. You sponsor a lot of people?
不太多
Not many.
12个
Twelve.
19个
Nineteen.
去年 大家凑钱请我去了趟卡布[度假圣地]
Last year, they all chipped in and sent me to Cabo.
真好 我帮助人是为了开心 不要钱
That's nice. I help people for fun and for free.
互助对象笼中争霸
Ooh... sponsor cage match.
这个真好吃
This is delicious.
我应该给亚当带一块回去
I should bring a piece home for Adam.
亚当 你现在有男友吗
Adam? There's a man in your life?
对 有的
Oh. Yes, there is.
这样很好
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表