去年 她佣金就赚了200K
Last year, she brought in 200 K in commissions.
-K是指一千块吗 -对
- "K" As in thousand? u202d- Yes.
现在开始巴结你太早了吗
Is it too soon to start kissing your ass?
永远都不早 棒姑娘
Never too soon, Crackerjack.
你能给我拿个扳手过来吗
Can you pass me a wrench?
月牙形扳手 套筒扳手 还是大力钳
Crescent? Socket? Vise grip?
黄色的
The yellow one.
女人啊
Girls.
谢谢
Thank you.
顺便说句 那是月牙形扳手
FYI, that's a crescent.
顺便说句 老娘不在乎
FYI, don't care.
我能问你个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
可以啊
Sure.
你和珍宁是拉拉吗
Were you and Jeanine lesbians?
你为什么会问这个问题
Where did that come from?
我不知道
I don't know.
她走进厨房♥时
The minute she walked into the kitchen,
你就表现得焦躁不安 像是我在我前妻面前一样
you started acting all twitchy like I am around my ex-wife.
好吧
Um, well,
我不知道我是不是愿意谈这个
I don't know if I'm comfortable talking about this.
你不是说过我们不该对彼此隐瞒秘密吗
I thought you said we shouldn't keep secrets from each other.
如果你要让我言出必行
Hey, if you're gonna hold me to everything I say,
那咱俩是成不了的
this is never gonna work.
拜托
Oh, come on.
好吧
Fine.
珍宁是拉拉 现在还是
Jeanine was gay, still is,
而我
and I...
我不知道你会怎么说
I don't know what you'd call it. Uh...
我跟她上了两年床
I had sex with her for two years.
别脑补行吗
Please don't picture it.
太晚了
Oh, too late.
这会是个问题吗
Is this gonna be an issue?
不是 但我还有一些问题
No, but I do have some follow-up questions.
天啊
Oh, man.
行 问吧
All right, shoot.
你们真的会玩剪刀式吗
You guys really do that scissor thing?
现在我不知道要做什么了
So now I don't know what the hell to do.
如果我花了几千块上大学
What if I spend thousands of dollars to finish college,
然后再花几千块上法学院
and then thousands more on law school,
结果毕业后根本找不到工作呢
and then when I get out, there aren't any jobs?
如果发了一场大地震
What if there's a massive earthquake
整个加州都沉入了大海呢
and the entire state of California slides into the ocean?
你的意思是别做房♥地♥产♥吗
So, you're saying don't go into real estate?
不 我是说我们不知道未来
No, I'm saying we don't know the future.
我们只能根据现在的情况来作出决定
We can only make decisions based on what's happening right now.
现在我快40岁了
Well, right now, I'm closing in on 40,
等我上完法学院 就快
and when I finish law school, I'll be almost
45岁了
45.
你为什么小声说话
Why are you whispering?
因为我不想让别人知道
'Cause I don't want anyone else to know.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
但我真的想卖♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
But do I really want to sell real estate?
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
我知道我想付清学生贷款
I do know I'd love to avoid paying off student loans until I'm...
在你那么大之前
your age.
你要做出一个重大决定
So you got a big decision to make.
我知道 你觉得我该怎么做
I know. What do we think I should do?
我没法帮你做决定
I can't make it for you.
你当然可以 做吧 做吧
Sure you can. Just do it. Do it!
克丽丝蒂 我可以告诉你怎么坚持戒瘾
Christy, I can tell you how to stay sober.
不能告诉你怎么过你的生活
I can't tell you how to live your life.
真棒 我白把这些蠢椅子折起来了
Great. So I folded these stupid chairs for nothing.
我的确有个建议
I do have one suggestion.
什么 任何建议都行
What? I'll take anything.
祈祷吧
Pray on it.
你以前天天喝醉
You used to get loaded every day.
现在戒瘾三年了
Now you've been sober for three years.
使那一切成为可能的更高力量
The same higher power who makes that possible
也能帮你挺过这一切
can help you through this.
我不知道 我觉得我的更高力量厌恶我了
I don't know. I think my higher power's kind of sick of me.
亲爱的 上帝拯救了溺水的你
Sweetie, God didn't save you from drowning
可不是为了在海滩上踢你的屁♥股♥
just so he could kick your ass on the beach.
你确定吗 他对自己的孩子都很残忍♥
You sure? He was pretty tough on his own kid.
直到他被阻止
...till he stopped.
你阻止了他们
You stopped them all right.
不然你觉得会怎么样
How else did you think this was going to...?
-你是受对吗 -天啊
- You were the lady, right? - Oh, for God's sake.
拜托 我想知道
Oh, come on! I want to know.
我想是吧
I guess.
大部分情况是 我们会交换
Mostly... we'd switch off.
你们怎么决定的
How'd you decide?
掷硬币 抽牌还是垒球比赛
Coin flip, high card, game of softball?
你真的得闭嘴了
You really need to stop talking.
但是 好吧
But... All right, fine.
你要帮我解决这事
You're gonna help me take care of this,
然后我们除掉他女儿
and then we're going to get rid of his daughter.
别担心
And don't worry...
也别脑补了
And picturing!
该死
Damn it.
抱歉 这开头不好
Sorry. Bad start.
上帝 我真的需要你的帮助
God, I really need your help on this one.
我要怎么做
What do I do?
什么时候都行
Any time.
-你在干什么 -祈祷
- What are you doing? u202d- Praying.
介意我跟你一起吗
Mind if I join you?
行啊 亚当把你逼疯了吗
Sure. Adam driving you crazy?
有点
Little bit.
好 来祈祷吧
All right, let's pray.
有什么回应吗
You getting anything?
你在这逼逼 有个屁
Not with you yapping in my ear.
抱歉啦
Sor-ry.
我们该试试撒旦吗 听说他能办成事
Should we try Satan? I hear he gets things done.
她跟我不是一起的
She's not with me.
总之 我考虑了很多 跟玛乔丽谈过
So anyway, I gave it a lot of thought, I talked to Marjorie...
玛乔丽 她说了什么
Marjorie. Hmm. What she have to say?
她跟我说我该祈祷
She told me I should pray on it.
好吧 这真是无可指摘
Okay. Kind of hard to poke holes in that.
我知道 我试过了
I know. I tried.
你考虑的结果是什么
So where'd you come out?
我决定继续上学
I decided to stay in school.
真的吗 我很惊讶
Really? I'm surprised.
没法解释原因
Can't explain why.
就感觉这样做是对的
Just feels like the right thing to do.
这辈子头一回 有始有终
For once in my life, finish something I started.
知道吗
You know what?
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我还以为你会生气
I thought you'd be mad.
我为什么要生气
Why would I be mad?
你在坚持梦想
You're sticking with your dreams,
并且选择了艰难的方式
and you're doing it the hard way.
谢谢
Thanks.
那需要勇气 需要骨气
That takes guts, takes character.
你可没长成你妈妈那样
You sure didn't grow up to be your mother.
我会告诉她你说了这话
I'll tell her you said that.
拜托要告诉她
Oh, please do.
我给你做了点零食
I made you a little snack.
谢谢
Thanks.
真体贴
That's so thoughtful.
没什么大不了的 我喜欢为你做事
No biggie. I like doing things for you.
真好
Well, that's good to know.