And so, you might think that's cool
因为我很酷
because, you know, I'm cool.
抱歉 继续
Sorry, go on.
但那不酷
But it's not cool.
那是人们在处理不喜欢的感情时
It's a crutch that people use when, you know,
所用的拐杖
they're dealing with feelings they don't like.
我懂
I get it.
所以你才抽大♥麻♥吗
Is that why you did it?
不是
No.
那为什么
So then why?
要听真话吗
The truth?
是的
Yeah.
家里没啤酒了
We were out of beer.
这座位真挤啊 对吧
They really pack you in here, don't they?
真的吗 花栗鼠 你觉得很挤吗
Really, chipmunk? You feel crammed in?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我在头等舱看见了歌♥手艾丽西亚·凯斯
Hey, I saw Alicia Keys in first class.
你想去打个招呼吗
You want to say hello?
不大想
Not really, no.
拜托 她就坐那儿
Oh, come on. She's just sitting there.
她肯定喜欢见一些粉丝
I'm sure she'd appreciate meeting some of her fans.
你肯定错了
I'm sure you're wrong.
你什么毛病啊
What's your problem?
我们在度免费假期呢
We're on a free vacation.
我知道 我只是在想罗斯科
I know. I'm just thinking about Roscoe.
我们把他家所有的大♥麻♥都弄走了
Look, we got all the drugs out of that house,
巴克斯特会像鹰一样盯着他
Baxter's gonna watch him like a hawk.
我们已经尽力了
We've done all we can do.
你说得对 我尽量放松
You're right. I'll try to relax.
这就对了 让我们举起装着温热生姜啤酒的杯子
There you go. Let's raise our cups of warm ginger ale
敬在天堂的七天六夜
and toast to seven days, six nights in paradise
还有免费的自助早餐
with free breakfast buffet.
别忘了脏猪
Don't forget the dirty pig. u202d
罗斯科这事
There's only one thing that
-只有一点让我困扰 -是什么
- bugs me about this whole Roscoe deal. - What?
他说这是他第一次抽大♥麻♥
He said it was the first time he ever smoked pot.
你第一次抽大♥麻♥会去按♥摩♥浴缸呢
Now, is a Jacuzzi the place you go to get high for the first time,
还是说那是为了优化你已经有过的体验
or is that... optimizing an experience you've already had?
让飞机掉头
Turn this plane around!