And we're definitely in colony Two, Building Four?
你说的是2号♥楼4单元
You said Colony Four, Building Two.
我没有 我说的是
I did not, I said...
对 我是这样说的
Yeah, that is what I said.
-有信♥号♥♥了吗 -还没
- Are you getting a signal? - Not yet.
我们要上屋顶靠星星指路吗
Should we go to the roof and navigate by the stars?
我总觉得会看到披萨外送男的遗骨
I keep thinking we're gonna come across the bones of a dead pizza guy.
亲爱的 我发誓我们在大楼里
Honey, I promise we're in the building.
你能听到外婆大叫吗 快叫
Can you hear your grandma screaming? Scream.
我们来了 我们来了
We are here! We are here!
冷静 我们马上就到了
Calm down, we're on our way.
-她听到了吗 -没有
- She heard me? u202d- No.
见鬼 现在怎么办
Oh, damn. Now what?
我们应该开始定量配给我们的物资
We need to start rationing our supplies.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我来了 宝贝
I'm here, baby.
谢谢了 孩子 如果我们需要演出票会告诉你的
Thanks, kid. I'll let you know if we need those show tickets.
亲爱的 你发烧了
Oh, honey, you're burning up.
我觉得很难受
I feel awful.
小维
Hi, Vi.
外婆
Hey, Grandma.
怎么行李都收拾好了
What's with all the luggage?
你们不带我回家吗
Aren't you taking me home?
你就在家里啊
You are home.
不 我是说咱家
No, I mean home home.
我们住的地方吗
Where we live?
是啊 我想搬回去跟你们住
Yeah, I want to move back in with you guys.
但你的室友呢 她叫什么来着 莎拉
But what about your roommate-- what's her name, Sarah?
我还以为你很爱她呢
I thought you loved her.
不爱了 她是个贱♥人♥
Not anymore, she's a bitch.
好啊
'Sup.
那是谁
Who's that?
莎拉的男友
Sarah's boyfriend.
他也得了单核细胞增多症吗
Does he have mono, too?
我不知道 我不是医生
I don't know, I'm not a doctor.
我觉得我知道莎拉为什么是贱♥人♥了
I think I know why Sarah's a bitch.
我们能走吗
Can we just go?
你的工作呢
What about your job?
你不用给谁打电♥话♥吗
Don't you need to call someone?
告诉他们你要请一段时间的假
Tell them you'll be out for awhile?
你为什么问我这么多问题
Why are you asking me so many questions?
好了好了
Okay, okay.
我们带你回家
Let's get you home.
你在哪里停的车
Where did you park?
在停车场
In the parking structure.
哪一个
Which one?
天啊
Oh, God.
在这里等着 我去找那孩子
Wait here, I'll find the kid.
小子
Little boy!
小子
Little boy!
她怎么样
How's she doing?
睡得很沉
Out like a light.
真想念奈奎尔感冒药
Man, I miss NyQuil.
可怜的孩子
Poor baby.
可怜的孩子个屁
Poor baby my ass.
我跟你说 我们开的是一辆逃亡汽车
I'm telling you, we're driving a getaway car.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她病得很重
She's very sick.
这个我信
Oh, I believe she's sick.
我只是觉得另有隐情
I just think there's something else going on here.
比如呢
Like what?
想想吧 突然
Think about it-- all of a sudden
她就想搬回来跟你住了
she wants to move back in with you?
如果我错了就纠正我
Now, correct me if I'm wrong,
但据我们所知 她恨你
but last we checked, she hates you.
也许她成熟了
Maybe she's outgrown that.
也许我女儿开始感激我了
Maybe my daughter's come to appreciate me.
是啊 也许她也没搞她室友的男友
Yeah, and maybe she wasn't banging her roommate's boyfriend.
你把谁都想得很坏
You just think the worst about everybody.
是啊 98%的时候我都是对的
Yeah, and I'm right 98% of the time.
我们走着瞧吧
Well, we'll just see.
我告诉你你会看到什么
Yeah, I'll tell you what you're gonna see.
你会看到我的"跟你说过"表情
You're gonna see my, "I told you so" face.
天啊
God.
罗斯科呢
Where's Roscoe?
在他爸爸那
At his dad's.
希望这床单上没他的鼻屎
Ugh, I hope these sheets aren't filled with his boogers.
那是你最不用考虑的问题
That's the least of your problems.
过去几个月里
For the last few months,
这都是你外婆的炮床
this has been your grandma's sex bed.
小维 问你个问题
Hey, Vi, quick question.
我刚在把你行李里的衣服拿出来洗
I was emptying your bag to get some laundry going
结果发现你袜子里塞了两千块
and I found what appears to be $2,000 in one of your socks.
什么情况
What the hell?
这就是我的问题
Which was my quick question.
这是我发21点牌的小费
Yeah, they're just my tips from dealing blackjack.
真的吗
Really?
人们用顺序编号♥ 崭新的100美元付你小费吗
People tip you with sequentially numbered, crisp $100 bills?
有时候是
Sometimes.
亲爱的 你想告诉我们发生了什么吗
Honey, do you want to tell us what's going on?
不大想
Not really, no.
我保证无论如何 我还是会爱你
I promise I'm gonna love you no matter what.
话虽如此
That being said,
如果你犯了重罪
if you have broken any major laws,
我们还是会告发你
we will be turning you in...
特别是如果有悬赏
especially if there's a reward.
让我睡吧
Just let me go to sleep.
克丽丝蒂 你去倒点茶
Christy, why don't you go make us some tea
我来跟我外孙女聊聊
while I talk to my granddaughter?
没事 我可以的
That's all right, I got this.
真的吗 你觉得你可以靠拥抱
Really? You think you're just gonna
让她说出实话
hug the truth out of her?
拜托 我好累
Please, I'm so tired.
好吧 我们晚点聊
Okay, we'll talk later.
睡个好觉
Sweet dreams.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么还在
Why are you still here?
妈妈 你干什么
Mom, what are you doing?
泡茶去
Just make the tea.
顺便放点大声的音乐
Maybe put some loud music on.
-克丽丝蒂 -怎么
- Hey, Christy. - u202dYeah?
说来听听 钱是怎么回事
Let's hear it, what's the deal with the money?
我让你猜三次
I'll give you three guesses.
我没心情玩游戏
Ugh, I am not in the mood to play games.
真糟糕 我有心情 猜吧
Too bad, I am. Guess.
好
Okay.
她是妓
Is she a hook...
妓
hook...
应♥召♥吗
escort?
猜得好 但不是
Good guess, but no.
你还可以猜两次
You have two guesses remaining.
她演了毛
Is she acting in por...
毛
por...
成♥人♥电♥影♥吗
...adult film?
还有一次机会 好好猜
One more try, make it count.
我能获得什么奖品吗
Do I win something here?
这是最糟糕的游戏
This is the worst game ever.
快点 克丽丝蒂 时间不多了
Quickly, Christy, the clock is ticking.
好吧 她贩毒
Okay, fine, she's selling drugs.
拜托 她是漂亮
Oh, come on, she's pretty,
但不聪明 感谢参与