《极品老妈》前情提要
Previously on Mom...
我们抓到罗斯科抽大♥麻♥
We caught Roscoe smoking marijuana.
-什么 -不是吧
- What? - u202dOh, no.
罗斯科 你看到我和你外婆的遭遇了
Roscoe, after everything you've seen me and your grandma go through,
你为什么要这样做
why would you do this?
对不起 这是第一次
I'm sorry. It was the first time.
我甚至都不喜欢
I didn't even like it.
他觉得我们很蠢
Ah, he thinks we're stupid.
你想要我怎么样 我说了对不起了
What do you want from me? I said I'm sorry.
那是人们在处理不喜欢的感情时
It's a crutch that people use when, you know,
所用的拐杖
they're dealing with feelings they don't like.
我懂
I get it.
所以你才抽大♥麻♥吗
Is that why you did it?
-要听真话吗 -是的
- The truth? - u202dYeah.
家里没啤酒了
We were out of beer.
现在
他才12岁
He's 12-years-old,
玛乔丽 他都会嗨了
Marjorie, and he's getting high,
我禁不住担心他会需要他的大学基金
and I can't help worrying he's gonna need his college fund
来做保释金 然后他会发现
for bail and then he's gonna find out
我从来没存过这笔基金
I never started his college fund.
我知道 但是
I know but...
对 但是
Yeah but...
但我
But I'm...
如果你要这么冷静这么理智
Well, if you're just gonna be calm and reasonable,
我没法跟你谈了
I can't talk to you!
他来了 我得挂了
Okay, here he comes, got to go.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
心理咨♥询♥怎么样
How'd therapy go?
还行
Fine.
你觉得拉♥萨♥尔医生怎么样
What'd you think of Dr. LaSalle?
他还行
He's okay.
还行
"Okay."
这可以有很多意思
That can mean a lot of things,
比如说 还行 或是
like, "Okay!" Or,
还行
"Okay."
我喜欢他
I like him.
很好
Good.
很好
u202dGood.
我知道我不应该问你
I know I'm not supposed to ask
在心理医生面前说了什么
what you talked about with your therapist,
我永远不会问
and I never would,
但如果你想告诉我的话 你可以说
but if you want to tell me, you can.
我知道
I know.
接线员待命中
Operators are standing by.
什么是接线员
What's an operator?
当我没说
Never mind.
想停车去吃块披萨吗
Want to stop and get a slice of pizza?
也许聊聊
Maybe chat?
不 我只想回家
No, I just want to go home.
我已经说了一个小时了
I've been talking for an hour.
是的 抱歉
Sure, sorry, of course.
说了一个小时
Talking for an hour.
肯定说了不少吧
Must've had a lot to say.
有提到我吗
Did my name come up?
就是说提到了
That's a yes.
极品老妈 第四季第六集
你不吃吗
Aren't you eating?
为了准备晚餐我费了老大的劲
I went to a lot of trouble for this dinner.
我得停车
Hey, I had to park
进去拿额外的酱汁包
and go inside for extra sauce packets.
抱歉 我在想很多事
Sorry, I've got a lot on my mind.
放轻松
Oh, relax.
他在看心理医生
He's seeing a therapist,
他会好起来的
he'll work it out.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
罗斯科知道规矩
Roscoe knows the rule--
离开餐桌五分钟
if you're away from the table five minutes,
你的食物就落别人肚中
your food's in play.
他去厕所有段时间了
He has been in the bathroom a while.
我要去看看他吗
Should I check on him?
我这样说不一定能阻止你
Not that this will stop you,
但是不行
but no.
孩子们需要空间 相信我
Kids need space, take it from me.
所以我高二一整年没见到你吗
Is that why I didn't see you my entire sophomore year?
不用谢
You're welcome.
我不会这样做
Well, I'm not doing that.
巴克斯特给了他空间
Baxter gave him space
他就开始在那里嗨了
and he started getting high over there.
得了 克丽丝蒂 他在咱家一样可能嗨了
Oh, come on, Christy, he was probably getting high here, too.
我去看他
I'm checking on him.
鸡腿五分钟倒计时
Five minutes on your drumstick,
时间过得很快的
the clock is ticking.
罗斯科
Roscoe?
在里面做什么呢
What's goin' on in there?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我在上厕所
I'm going to the bathroom.
很长时间了
Taking you a long time.
我上大号♥
It's a number two.
真的吗 晚上这个时候
Oh really, at this time of night?
粑粑就想在这时候出来
This is when it wants out.
你给了他不少和心理医生谈的话题
Well, you're certainly giving him plenty to talk to his therapist about.
如果他在里面抽大♥麻♥呢
What if he's smoking pot in there?
-罗斯科 你在里面抽大♥麻♥吗 -没有
- Roscoe, are you smoking pot in there? - u202dNo!
你不想像坏警♥察♥一样把大♥麻♥栽赃给他的话 我们就走
You want to plant some weed on him like a dirty cop or can we go now?
你出来时 我最好能闻到屎味
When you come out, I better smell poop!
慢用
Enjoy.
穿上鞋子 我们走
Put your shoes on, let's go.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
外婆和我要去开会
Grandma and I are going to a meeting,
我不会把你一个人留在家里
and I'm not leaving you here alone. u202d
你为什么必须去开会
Why do you have to go to a meeting?
因为如果我错过一次
Because if I miss one,
我就会开始发疯
I start to get a little crazy.
开始
Start?
可以走了吗
Ready to roll?
在等着他穿鞋子
Just waiting for him to put his shoes on.
为什么要拉上他一起
Why are we dragging him with us?
因为我不想把他一个人留在家里
Because I'm not comfortable leaving him here alone.
为什么 家里什么也没有
Why? There's nothing in the house.
他能做什么 抽一碗麦圈吗
What's he gonna do, smoke a bowl of Grape-Nuts?
别让他有想法
Don't give him ideas.
上车
Get in the car.
等我穿上鞋子
Let me finish putting my shoes on.
慢点
Slower.
还有人想分享吗
Would anyone else like to share?
我来
I would.
我是吉尔 我是酒瘾者
Hey, I'm Jill. I'm an alcoholic.
你好 吉尔
Hi, Jill.
克丽丝蒂 希望你儿子的耳机
Christy, I hope your son's headphones
戴得妥妥的 因为
are on nice and tight, 'cause
我会分享一些成人故事
I got some grown-up stuff I want to share.
等等
Hang on.
好消息 罗斯科 你是领养的
Good news, Roscoe, you're adopted.
分享吧
Share away.
好的
Okay.
昨晚我和前男友吃了晚餐
So, I had dinner with an old boyfriend last night.
多谢你了 脸书
Thank you, Facebook.
我查了下他的情况 看他是否长胖
I looked him up to see if he had gained any weight
或是没了头发
or lost his hair.
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表