but Jill's in crisis.
是啊 没我在也许她们也能照顾好她
Yes, they probably can handle her without me,
但我更希望她们不知道这回事
but I'd rather they not know that.
得挂了
I got to go.
突然我觉得自己穿得太朴素了
Suddenly I feel underdressed.
突然吗
"Suddenly"?
皇冠哪里来的
Where'd you get the tiara?
吉尔送我的
Jill gave it to me.
她是1997年的脱脂乳饼干小姐
She was Miss Buttermilk Biscuit 1997.
你不是 还回去
And you weren't. Give it back.
不 这是一位
No. It was a gift
可能要自杀的亲密朋友送的礼物
from a dear and possibly suicidal friend.
对我来说意义重大
It means a lot to me.
吉尔 该醒醒了
Jill, time to wake up.
走开
Go away.
现在都下午三点了
It's 3:00.
你不要去忙吗
Don't you have things to do?
普拉提课 按♥摩♥
The Pilates class, massage,
脱脱毛
something to wax?
这些事听起来好琐碎
Those things all sound so trivial now.
就是啊 所以你才喜欢
They are, that's why you love them.
伟大的灰发希望来了
The Great Grey Hope is here.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
她半夜来了 非常兴奋
She came over in the middle of the night all wound up,
然后就睡了 我没法叫她起床
then she crashed and I can't get her out of bed.
没事 交给我吧
It's okay, I got it.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
玛乔丽
Hey, Marjorie.
我听说你要送掉你的所有东西
I understand you're giving away all your stuff.
我车里有个茶壶送你
I have a teapot for you in my car.
我不想要茶壶 亲爱的
I don't want your teapot, honey.
是银制的吗
Is it silver?
吉尔 送掉所有东西
Jill, giving away all your stuff
听起来像是需要帮助
sounds like a cry for help.
那只是东西而已
It's just stuff.
我还是一个人
I'm still alone.
你不是
You're not alone.
我就是
Yes, I am!
你有丈夫
I mean, you have a husband
她俩有彼此
and these two have each other.
-真有趣 -我们真走运
- Real fun. u202d- Lucky us.
我回家后只能见到管家
All I go home to is my housekeeper,
园丁和泳池救生员
my gardener and my pool guy.
这就对了
Well, there you go.
感激他们吧
Be grateful for them.
他们恨我
They hate me.
好吧 你健康 在坚持戒瘾
Okay, you got your health, you have your sobriety...
一栋有游泳池和花♥园♥的干净房♥子
A clean house with a pool and a garden.
听起来有人需要会议了
Sounds to me like somebody needs a meeting.
何必麻烦
Oh, why bother?
我的生活毫无意义
My life is pointless.
好 够了
Okay, that's it.
结束了
We're done.
喂
Hey!
你刚越界了
You just crossed the line
从感受自己的感情
from feeling your feelings
到了为自己感到可悲
to feeling sorry for yourself.
弄她
Get her.
所以你不能躺在这里
So, instead of laying around here,
陷入自怨自艾
wallowing in self-pity,
而是要去帮助没你幸运的人
you're gonna help someone less fortunate than you.
我送了她们一块表和一个皇冠
I gave them a watch and a tiara.
有次我在施粥场当了一个月的志愿者
I volunteer at a soup kitchen once a month.
你要跟我来
You're coming with me.
去施粥场吗
To a soup kitchen?
真是个好主意 我也去
That's a great idea. I'll go, too.
-妈妈呢 -行啊 我可以去喝点粥
- Mom? - Sure, I could go for some soup.
我们不喝粥 对吧
We're not having soup, are we?
夏洛特 你看起来不错
Hey, Charlotte, you're looking good.
玛乔丽
Hey, Marjorie.
这是吉尔 她今天来帮助我们
This is Jill, she's helping us out today.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
她是法官逼来的吗
Did she get a nudge from the judge?
不是 只是做志愿者
Nope, just volunteering.
上帝保佑你 亲爱的
Oh, God bless you, sweetie.
不 上帝保佑你 因为你是流浪汉
No, God bless you for, you know, being homeless.
你说得对
You were right.
在这里戴皇冠不合适
A tiara would have been out of place here.
在哪里戴都不合适
It's out of place everywhere.
我们得做多久
How long do we have to do this?
天啊 我们才做了十分钟
Oh, for God's sake, it's been ten minutes.
这不是回答
That's not an answer.
真的吗
Seriously?
你没从中收获什么吗
You're not getting anything out of this?
没有
Zip.
没有感激 没有积极的东西吗
No gratitude, nothing positive?
我不介意拿到这个玉米面包的食谱
Well, I wouldn't mind getting the recipe for this cornbread.
你不会这么自恋吧
You can't really be that self-obsessed.
我来这里 在舀这白色的东西
Hey, I'm here, I'm spooning out this white stuff.
这是土豆泥
It's mashed potatoes.
我不同意
Yeah, I beg to differ.
谢谢 玛乔丽
Thank you, Marjorie.
很高兴我们能做这事
I'm glad we're doing this.
我觉得这能帮上忙
I thought it might help.
我没意识到被需要的感觉是这么棒
I didn't realize how wonderful it is to feel needed.
照顾那些没法照顾自己的人
To take care of those who can't take care of themselves.
你想回来的话 随时都可以回来
Well, you know, you can come back here any time you want.
他们一直需要帮手
They can always use the help.
不
Oh, no.
我再也不回来了
I'm never coming back here.
好恶心
It's gross.
但现在我知道我生命中缺少什么了
But now I know what's missing in my life.
太棒了
Well, that's terrific.
你们听到了吗
You guys hear that?
吉尔弄明白她生命中缺少什么了
Jill's figured out what's missing in her life.
真棒 是什么
Great, what is it?
我得生个孩子
I need to have a baby.
-什么 -一个孩子
- What? u202d- A baby?
现在我专心听了
Well, now I'm paying attention.
爱我 需要我 不能离开的东西啊
Yeah, you know, something that loves me and needs me and isn't allowed to leave.
真棒 玛乔丽
Way to go, Marjorie.
那时候我就说 真棒 玛乔丽
...which is when I said, "Way to go, Marjorie."
我只是在让吉尔以不同的角度看待问题
I was just trying to give Jill perspective.
那是个好主意
And it was a good idea.
结果出了大错
That went horribly, horribly wrong.
你们几个没带我 自己去了施粥场吗
So you guys all went to a soup kitchen without me?
是啊 那里都是单身帅哥
Yeah, and it was full of good-looking single guys.
别误会我
Don't get me wrong.
我爱她 但吉尔是世界上
I love her, but Jill is the last person
最不该有孩子的人
in the world who should be having a baby.
一般情况下 我会同意你的说法
Normally, I'd agree with you,
但我知道许多没有母性的女人
but I know a lot of women with no maternal instincts
最后成了很棒的妈妈
who turned out to be great mothers.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们想过给我打电♥话♥吗
Did you even think to call me?
这事跟你无关 温蒂
This isn't about you, Wendy.
我终于能对别人这样说了
Oh, hey, I finally got to say it to somebody else.
这事跟你无关 温蒂
This isn't about you, Wendy.
真好玩
It's kind of fun.
我觉得我们没必要反应过度
I don't think we have to overreact here.
我们都很爱吉尔