I came this close to having an abortion.
什么
What?!
我跟你说过
I told you this.
不然我会记得的
Would've remembered.
冷静点 我没堕胎
Calm down, I didn't do it.
谁
Who?
谁让你流掉我
Who told you to get rid of me?
你不认识她
Well, you don't know her,
是因为我再也不和她说话了
because I never spoke to her again.
这就是我的重点 你和吉尔之间也可能发生这种事
That's my point, that might happen between you and Jill.
等等 所以同时
Wait, so in one breath,
你告诉我你差点流了我
you just told me that you almost aborted me
我也许会永远失去我最好的朋友
and I may lose one of my best friends forever.
这是什么鼓气的话啊
What kind of pep talk is that?
天啊 我注意听时你生气
Oh, my God, you get mad at me when I pay attention,
我不注意听时你也生气
you get mad at me when I don't pay attention.
瞧瞧
Well, well, well...
又是私人聚会啊
Another private gathering.
别蠢了 这不是私人聚会
Don't be silly, it's not private.
是啊 我们只是忘了你
Yeah, we just forgot about you.
那好吧
Oh, okay then.
出什么事了
So what's going on?