这是我吐的苦水
This is the sewage that comes out.
也许是因为我面临过的许多困难
Probably because of the many hardships I've faced.
又是我
Yep, me again.
事情是这样的
Okay, here it is.
我偷了一副墨镜 很贵的
I stole a pair of sunglasses, expensive ones.
但我觉得很内疚 所以我带回来了
But I feel bad about it, so I'm bringing them back.
你偷了吗
You stole these?
是的
I did.
还有这手套
And these gloves.
部分原因在你 但我承担全部责任
You played a role, but I take full responsibility.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
不是我最辉煌的时刻
Yep, not my finest moment.
不止一次
Moments.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
人们一直都偷东西
I mean, people shoplift all the time,
但没人会回来道歉
but no one's actually ever come back to apologize.
这需要很大的勇气
That took a lot of courage.
的确如此
Well, yeah, it kind of did.
但我想更诚实地生活
But I'm trying to live my life more honestly,
因为我不想再喝酒了
'cause I don't want to drink again.
真不错
Good for you.
但我还是得报♥警♥
But I still have to call the police.
等等 什么 不
Wait, what? No!
我回来道歉了
I came back here to make amends and...
去你的 来抓我啊
Aw, screw it! Try and catch me!
希望你能原谅我 这样以后我们就能一笑置之
Just hope you can forgive me so someday we can laugh about it,
就像是我给你剪的糟糕的发型
like we do about that bad haircut I gave you.
你觉得那很好笑吗
That was funny to you?
一点也不好笑
No, not at all.
告诉我我能怎么补偿你
Please tell me how I can make it up to you.
我不知道 邦妮
I don't know, Bonnie.
肯定有法子吧
There's got to be something.
你需要过塑什么东西吗
Do you need anything laminated?
-那是克丽丝蒂吗 -是啊 我们没事了吧
- Was that Christy? - Yeah. So, we good?