Good hand's new.
你什么毛病啊
What the hell is wrong with you?!
好吧
Uh, all right!
好吧
All right!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right!
就这样 就这样
This is it! This is it!
我有酗酒问题
I have a drinking problem.
什么
What?
真的 我需要帮助
I do. I need help.
该死 现在我们得对他友好了
Ah, son of a bitch, now we have to be nice to him.
不不 别上当
No, no, no, don't fall for it.
每次我发现他压着女演员时
He catches alcoholism every time I find him
他就突然有酗酒问题了
facedown in an actress.
这就是我喝酒的一半原因
See, this... this is half the reason I drink.
-她让我蒙羞 -好吧
- She shames me. - Okay.
-好吧 -你是我的恶魔 琳恩
- Okay. Okay, yeah, yeah. u202d- You're one of my demons, Leanne!
好了各位 淡定点
All right, everybody, just take it easy.
邦妮 抱歉
Bonnie, I'm-I'm-I'm sorry
我没跟你说琳恩的事
that I didn't tell you about Leanne.
没有借口 不做辩护 那是错的 米奇
Just no excuse, no defense, just wrong, and, Mitch,
虽然那发生在你俩认识之前
even though it happened before the two of you got together,
我想我也欠你的
I guess I owe you something, too.
过来吧 兄弟
Come here, brother.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我只是开玩笑的
Man, you know I-I was just kidding...
坏手
Oh! Bad hand!
这样可不酷 鸡麻
It's not cool, Dickweed!
还剩伏特加吗
Is there any vodka left?
大家好 我是米奇 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Mitch and... I'm an alcoholic.
你好 米奇
Hi, Mitch.
这周末我伤害了许多我爱的人
I hurt a lot of people I love this weekend,
不管是调戏我最好朋友的女友
whether it was hitting on my best friend's girl...
和她女儿
...or her daughter...
还是在她们的衣物篮里尿尿
...or urinating in their laundry hamper.
这该死的病 对吧
This damn disease. Am I right?
总之 我只是想说
Anyway, I-I-I just want to say
我很感激这个项目
that I'm-I'm really grateful to this program
帮我妻子看出了这不是我的错
for helping my wife see that it's not my fault.
合十礼
Namaste.
你觉得他这次能坚持戒瘾吗
You think he can stay sober this time?
我不知道
I don't know.
接下来我们要去新奥尔良
We go to New Orleans right from here.
看看会发生什么吗
We'll see what happens.
还有谁想分享吗
Would anyone else like to share?
那 他们喜欢你吗
So... did they like you?