and she's taking it out on you.
你回家吧 给她点空间
Why don't you go home, give her some space?
我们会留下照看她
We're gonna stay and keep an eye on her.
好吧
Okay.
如果你们需要什么 就打电♥话♥给我
Call me if you need anything.
既然你要回家
Actually, since you're going home,
能把我的泳装带来吗
could you bring back my swimsuit?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你说得对 我可以裸泳
You're right, I can swim naked.
反正只有姐♥妹♥们♥
It's just us gals.
这是有史以来最悲伤的生日
That is the saddest birthday ever.
对克丽丝蒂而言吗
For Christy?
前五名都排不上
Not even top five.
大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Christy, I'm an alcoholic.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
我一般不参加半夜互助会
I don't usually go to midnight meetings.
我一般睡着了
I'm usually asleep.
很高兴得知你能睡着开会
Nice to know you can do both.
事实是 我现在都不想过来
Thing is I don't even want to be here right now.
我宁愿安慰我很痛苦的朋友
I'd rather be comforting my friend who's in a lot of pain,
但她不想让我待在身边
but she doesn't want me around
因为我跟她说了实话
'cause I told her the truth.
我以为那是实话
Well, I thought it was the truth.
我想那也许只是我的观点吧
I guess it might've just been my opinion.
天啊
Oh, God.
我变成了那种讨厌的戒瘾人士
I've turned into that obnoxious sober person
告诉别人该怎么过他们的生活
who tells everybody how to live their life.
同时我戴着这顶愚蠢的帽子
Meanwhile I'm wearing this stupid hat
因为我以为我能给自己理发
'cause I thought I could give myself a haircut.
总之 今天是我的生日
Anyway, it's my birthday
如果有谁饿了
and if anybody's hungry,
桌上有25磅德式巧克力砖块
there's 25 pounds of German chocolate brick on the table.
谢谢
Thanks.
别鼓掌 我不想吵醒他
Don't clap, I don't want to wake him.
你该下床吗
Should you be out of bed?
不该 但是
No, but...
我想在另一个房♥间里难过
I wanted to try being sad in another room.
你在干什么
What you doing?
只是在吃宵夜
Just having a late night snack.
我都不饿
I wasn't even hungry,
但我看见你有肋眼牛排和室内烧烤架
but I saw you had the rib eye and the indoor grill.
-那是什么 -对了
- What's that? u202d- Oh.
互助会的一些人送你的 向你表示祝贺
Some folks from the meeting sent it to congratulate you.
我来扔了它
Let me just make it go... away.
好了 不见了
There, it's gone.
我为什么要告诉互助会的所有人我怀孕了
Why'd I tell everyone at the meeting I was pregnant?
没事啊 你很激动
It's okay. You were excited.
但现在大家都想抱我
But now everybody's gonna want to hug me,
告诉我他们的姐妹或者表姐妹也流过产
and tell me how their sister or their cousin had a miscarriage.
这就是互助团体的问题
Yeah, well, that's the problem with support groups.
人们会想支持你
People will try to support you.
大家都会想
Everybody's gonna be thinking,
可怜的吉尔 她的颧骨很完美
"Oh, poor Jill, she has perfect cheek bones,
但她永远也当不成妈妈了
but she'll never be a mom."
为什么是永远
Why never?
我不知道
I don't know.
感觉没这个命
Doesn't seem like it's in the cards.
我一直觉得 我是因为生命中做过的错事
I just keep feeling like I'm being punished
而受到了惩罚
for all the things I did wrong in my life.
拜托 如果你得是个好人才能怀孕
Oh, come on, if you had to be a good person to have a baby,
那我就不会怀克丽丝蒂了
I wouldn't have Christy.
我们现在能别聊她了吗
Can we not talk about her right now?
当然
Of course.
但是有件事
But one thing.
我知道当她说你也许不是最好的妈妈时
I know she really hurt your feelings when she said
伤了你的心
you might not make the best mother,
但那其实不是说你
but that wasn't about you.
而是说我
It was about me.
真的吗
Really?
如果你最近几年都没听的话
I mean, in case you haven't been listening the past few years,
我其实是个很糟糕的妈妈
I was a really lousy mother.
那她就可以发泄在我身上吗
So, what, she gets to take it out on me?
她对谁都发泄
Oh, she takes it out on everyone.
我们有次去看电影
We were at the movies once,
她冲着一个给自己小孩买♥♥了大瓶苏打水的妈妈
and she flipped out on a mom who bought her kid
发火了
one of those giant sodas.
-那是坏事吗 -显然
- That's bad? u202d- Apparently.
也许我很生气的原因是
Maybe the reason that I was so upset is...
我内心深处害怕她说得对
there's a little part of me that's afraid she was right.
她不知道
She doesn't know.
我长大时在寄养家庭之间被踢来踢去
I grew up bouncing from one foster home to another.
我觉得没有揍我的人
I thought anyone who didn't smack me around
就是年度最佳妈妈
was mother of the year.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我唯一确定的是
The only thing I know for sure is that
如果你有了孩子 你会爱死他的
if you had a baby, you would love it like crazy.
那就是唯一重要的
And that's all that matters.
你什么时候成为坚强助人的人
When did you become the strong, supportive one?
肉给了我力量
Meat gives me strength.
你确定你不下来跟我们吃早餐吗
You sure you won't come down and have breakfast with us?
不用了
I'm okay.
邦妮昨晚给我烤了点黑鲈鱼
Bonnie grilled me up some sea bass last night.
你好 是我 你最爱的人
Hi. It's me, your favorite person.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
行啊
Yeah, sure.
我去看看邦妮出泳池了没
I'll go see if Bonnie's out of the pool.
没有
She's not.
你最好给她拿件浴袍
You might want to bring her a robe.
我希望你明白 我说的那些话
I hope you understand when I said the things I said,
只是因为你当时很消沉
it was because you were in a dark place,
我担心你想怀孕
and I was worried you were trying to get pregnant
是出于错误的原因
for the wrong reasons.
但我不该说
But I never should've said
你不是做妈妈的料
you weren't cut out to be a mother.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我无权告诉你该如何过你的生活
I had no right to tell you how to live your life.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很想念做你的朋友
And I really miss being your friend.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
是我的宝宝应用
It's my baby app.
今天应该是57天
Today would've been day 57.
-抱歉我来晚了 -没事
- Sorry I'm late. u202d- It's okay.
医生怎么说
How'd it go at the doctor's?
挺好的 他说
Fine, he said that
如果我愿意的话 可以再次尝试怀孕
I could start trying to get pregnant again if I want to.
真是好消息
Oh, that's great news.
吉尔 我希望你再给我一次机会
Jill, I would really love another chance
让我做你的怀孕伙伴
to be your pregnancy partner.
真贴心 但是不要了
That's sweet, but no.
我还以为我们没事了
I thought we were good.
是啊
We are.
我只是决定我不要再怀孕了
I've just decided not to try again.
你不想做妈妈了吗
You don't want to be a mom anymore?
我想的 但是
No, I do, but, um...
我觉得我要以另一种方式做妈妈
I think I'm gonna do it another way.
我要领养一个孩子
I'm gonna foster a child.
吉尔 太棒了
Jill, that's wonderful.
-我喜欢 -真的吗 太棒了
- I love that. u202d- Really? u202dThat's great.
邦妮跟我说
Yeah, well, Bonnie was telling me
她曾度过了一段艰难的时光
about what a rough time she had
有许多孩子
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表