How bad is this?
我需要存档一些她的基因
Do I have to keep some of her DNA on file
以防她失踪吗
in case she goes missing?
再说一次 他不危险 只是
Again, he's not dangerous, he just...
想事情想得很深
feels things very deeply.
嗨呀
Whelp...
看来我们又要搬家了
looks like we're moving again.
希望你明白 我得尊重玛乔丽的愿望
I hope you understand, I have to respect Marjorie's wishes.
我们不能再见面了
We just can't see each other anymore.
好吧
Okay.
真的吗 你对此没意见吗
Really? So you're fine with this?
肯定的 因为没有真正结束
Hmm, you betcha. 'Cause it's not really over.
不 尼克 真的结束了
No, Nick, it really is.
好吧
Okay.
我们说清楚了
So we're clear,
我们不会再见面了
you and I aren't gonna see each other anymore.
你真是个傻瓜
You're such a silly.
好吧
All right, well...
谢谢你做的一切 我走了
thanks for... everything. I'm gonna go.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
回头见
See you soon.
你不会的
No, you won't.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 再见
Okay. Bye.
再见 克丽丝蒂
Bye. Christy?
怎么了
Yeah?
我该拿我破碎的心怎么办
What am I supposed to do with this broken heart?
管他的 我也疯了
Oh, what the hell? I'm crazy, too.