工作怎么样
How was work?
我讨厌午餐当班
I hate the lunch shift.
总是外国游客 从来不给小费
It's always foreign tourists, and they never tip.
有天我发财了 我要把他们的国家游个遍
Some day when I have money, I'm gonna travel to all their countries
坚决做一只不给小费的铁母鸡
and stiff every last one of 'em.
我今天也不顺
My day sucked, too.
我去3A给他修吊扇
I went to 3A to fix his ceiling fan,
他不知道我的名字
and he doesn't know my name.
你能相信吗 3A不知道我的名字
Can you believe 3A doesn't know my name?
这些贵饼干哪里来的
Where'd the fancy cookies come from?
我在亚当家拿的
I swiped 'em from Adam's.
我昨晚相当无私 所以我想他欠我的
I was particularly generous last night, so I figured he owed me.
你这人真是一点亏也不吃的 对吗
It really is tit for tat with you, isn't it?
好吃
Yummy.
我试试
Let me try.
好吃
They are yummy.
余味特别有意思
There's an interesting flavor in the background.
是薄荷吗
Is it mint?
我想不是
I don't think so.
角豆
Carob?
不是
No.
角豆像难吃的巧克力
Carob's more like crappy chocolate.
可能它是无谷蛋白的
Maybe they're gluten-free.
顾客总是在餐厅要求无谷蛋白
People ask for gluten-free at the restaurant all the time.
我总是说谎 说我亲眼看着主厨去掉的
I always lie and say I watched the chef de-glute it myself.
谷蛋白到底是什么
What is gluten anyway?
如果我没搞错的话 这是一种化合物
If I'm not mistaken, it's a chemical compound
来自于小麦植物的屁♥股♥
derived from the ass of the wheat plant,
所以是"股蛋"
which is the glute.
你为什么要瞎编事实
Why do you make up facts?
你为什么不直说 我不知道
Why can't you just say, "I don't know"?
我不知道
I don't know.
你应该知道我20岁了
You realize I was, like, 20 years old
才发现胡萝卜对头发长长是没用的
before I found out carrots don't make your hair grow?
我好歹让你吃了胡萝卜 对吗
I got you to eat carrots, didn't I?
我是说我这辈子 除了骗我 你什么也没做
My point is my whole life, you did nothing but lie to me.
我骗你是因为我爱你
I lied 'cause I love you.
你说谎是因为你是邦妮·普兰科特
You lied because you're Bonnie Plunkett.
亲爱的 我不是真正的邦妮·普兰科特
Oh, honey, I'm not really Bonnie Plunkett.
我就知道
I knew it!
你的皮肤太好了
Your skin is so amazing.
好像瓷器
It's like porcelain...
但不是马桶那种瓷
but not toilet porcelain.
茶杯那种瓷
Tea cup porcelain.
我爱你的声音
I love your voice.
好安慰人
It is so soothing.
对
Yeah.
有时候我听自己说话
Sometimes I just listen to myself...
我就平静了
...and I'm soothed.
-我的天 -什么
- Oh, my God! - u202dWhat?
我刚感受到一股强烈的爱你的暖流
I was just hit by an intense wave of love for you.
你是我妈
You're my mom!
过来
Get in here.
我能问你一个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
当然
Of course.
如果我们的膝盖
What would chairs look like
是向后弯曲的 椅子会是什么样子
if our knees bent the other way?
极品老妈 第四季第十二集
这是我这辈子洗过的最舒服的澡
That was the best shower of my entire life.
我感受到每一颗水滴
I felt every drop of water
在我身体上蜿蜒成小溪
meander down my body in little rivulets.
小溪
Rivulets.
好词
Great word.
看这个
Look at this.
小溪
Rivulets.
什么
What?
这个院子是错过的机会
This courtyard is a missed opportunity.
你说得对
You're right.
什么
What?
这里应该是一个过渡空间
This should be a transitional space.
你在外面的世界
I mean, you're out there in the world,
压力大 担心
you're stressed, you're worried.
在你进家门前
And before you get to your apartment,
你得走过这里
you have to walk through here.
什么东西应该低语
Something should whisper...
你快到家了
"You're almost home."
风铃吗
Wind chimes?
对 风铃
Yes! Wind chimes!
亚当家的阳台上挂着
Ooh, Adam has some hanging on his balcony.
我用舌头和冰块玩点花招
I'll do something tricky with my tongue
就能拿走了
and an ice cube and take 'em.
我打赌你会嫁给他
I bet you're gonna marry him.
我也打赌我会
I bet I am, too.
老天
Oh, God.
你会嫁给亚当 我要一个人住在这里
You're gonna marry Adam, and I'm gonna be here all alone.
不会这样的 没有我
That's not true. You're not gonna be able
你一个人付不起这里的房♥租
to afford this place without me.
你说得对
You're right.
我现在好伤心
I'm sad now.
我也是
Me, too.
我知道了
I know.
我们来跳
Let's skip.
-跳 -是的
- Skip? u202d- Yeah.
跳的时候不可能伤心
It's impossible to be sad if you're skipping.
真管用
Hey! It's working!
来吧
Come on.
这是什么
What is that?
跳
Skipping.
这不是跳
No, it's not. That's a w--
这是女人发癫痫
woman having a seizure.
你怎么连跳都不会
How can you not know how to skip?
我妈没教过我
My mother never taught me!
她真可耻
Shame on her!
现在 迈步
Now, step.
跳 迈步
Hop. Step.
跳 迈步
Hop. Step.
跳 迈步 跳跳
u202dHop. Step. Hop. u202dHop.
看我 我会了
Look at me! I got it! Oh!
我会跳了
I can skip! I can skip!
我们得去开会了
Oh, we better go to the meeting.
我们跳过去
Let's skip there! u202d
这是必须的
We so have to do that.
我们忘了包
We forgot our purses.
4,007, 4,008, 4,009, 4,010.
从家里到开会地点 跳4010次
4,010 skips from our apartment to the meeting.
为这两个家伙着想 我希望我有运动文胸
And for every one of them, I wish that I had a sports bra.
我一直等待我的人生会轻松些
I mean, I keep waiting for my life to get easier,
但过去几周 我感觉
but these last few weeks, I feel like
我陷入了悲伤的无底洞
I've been in a bottomless pit of sadness.
她应该跳跳
She should skip.
总之 抱歉我最近这么扫兴
Anyway, sorry for being such a downer lately.
感谢倾听
Thanks for listening.
还有谁想分享
Who else would like to share?
我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者
Hi. I'm Bonnie. I'm an alcoholic.
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
首先 我要为迟到道歉 因为
First of all, I want to apologize for being late 'cause
你们对我来说都非常重要
you are all very important to me.
哪怕是这位我从未见过的女人
Even this woman who I've never seen before.
-你叫什么名字 -琼
- What is your name? - u202dJune.
你对我来说非常重要
You are very important to me,
你的名字真好听
and that is a lovely name.