是这样的
Here's the thing...
你从我家拿走的饼干里都是大♥麻♥
the cookies you took from my house were filled with pot.
什么
What?
是的
Yeah.
不 那不可能
No. That's not possible.
我知道大♥麻♥的味道 那尝起来不像大♥麻♥
I know what pot tastes like and those did not taste like pot.
也许是角豆
Maybe carob.
真的很抱歉 亲爱的 真的
I'm really sorry, babe. I really am.
不
No!
肯定错了
You've got to be wrong.
不可能的
There's no way.
天啊 我们绝对嗨了
Oh, my God, we're totally high.
难以置信
I can't believe this.
三年戒瘾就这样毁了
Three years of sobriety erased, just like that.
我是五年七个月
I had five years and seven months!
你们意识到我们是在匿名互助会上复吸的吗
Do you guys realize that we relapsed in our AA meeting?
你现在怎么能笑
How can you be laughing right now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想哭 但我就这样了
I'm trying to cry, but this is what's happening.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault!
我做了什么
What did I do?
你知道那些饼干是什么
You knew what those cookies were.
你只想磕嗨 拉我们下水
You just wanted to get high and take us down with you!
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你真觉得我会这样
You honestly think I would do that
对我女儿和朋友们吗
to my daughter, to my friends?
我觉得你什么都做得出来
I think you're capable of anything!
我都不知道你的真名
I don't even know your real name!
我跟你说 如果我要复吸
Let me tell you something: if I was gonna relapse,
我才不会吸大♥麻♥这种低级货
I wouldn't do it on something as lame as pot!
我肯定也不会分享
And I certainly wouldn't share!
大家都深呼吸吧
All right, everybody just take a deep breath.
一切会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
你什么毛病啊
And what the hell is wrong with you?
你跟毒鬼约会时为什么要把毒品到处乱放
How do you leave drugs around when you're dating an addict?
我没有把毒品到处乱放
I didn't leave them around.
饼干放在碗柜里 在锅碗瓢盆的后面
They were in the cabinet behind my pots and pans!
我还以为你把饼干藏在那里
I thought you hid them there
因为你不想让我吃
'cause you didn't want me to eat them.
我就是不想让你吃
I didn't want you to eat them!
我得回戒瘾中心了
I'm gonna have to go back to rehab.
至少你能付得起钱
At least you can afford rehab!
过了几个小时这一切都会结束
You know what, in a couple hours this is all gonna be over,
我们冷静点
let's all just calm down.
别叫我们冷静
Don't tell us to calm down!
你不知道我们刚失去了什么
You don't know what we just lost
重新开始有多难
or how hard it's gonna be to start over!
闭上你的嘴
So just shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我觉得有人跟踪我们
I think we're being followed.
多谢你前来
Thank you for coming.
我力不从心了
I'm in way over my head.
没事
No problem.
有点事
Little problem.
我们正在吃浪漫晚餐
We were in the middle of a romantic dinner.
维克托 拜托
Victor, please.
我都吃了伟哥了 现在浪费了
I already took the pill, now it's wasted.
姑娘们 大家好吗
Hi, girls. How we doing?
糟糕 真的很糟糕
Bad. Really bad.
我求你别接电♥话♥的
I begged you not to answer your phone.
去煮咖啡
Go make coffee.
祝我周年日快乐
Happy anniversary to me.
玛乔丽 我真的很嗨
Marjorie, I'm really high
我害怕它永远不会结束
and I'm scared it's never gonna end.
我害怕我会失去工作
I'm scared I'm gonna lose my job.
他们有药检
They drug test us!
我们破戒了 都得重新开始
We lost our sobriety. We all have to start over.
好 大家冷静点
Okay, let's calm down.
别说冷静点
Don't say "Calm down."
克丽丝蒂不喜欢冷静点
Christy does not like "Calm down."
去帮忙煮咖啡
Go help with the coffee.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你们都不知道
Okay, now, none of you had any idea
饼干里有大♥麻♥ 对吧
there was pot in those cookies, right?
是啊
Right!
所以这是场意外
So, this was an accident.
这不是大家做出的选择
This was not a choice anybody made.
所以大家都没破戒
Therefore, no one has lost their sobriety.
我感觉像是破戒了
I sure feel like I lost it.
感觉像是家里有人去世了
It feels like a death in the family.
加糖还是代糖
Sugar or Splenda?
两种都拿吧
I'll just bring both.
这种事时有发生
Look, this sort of thing happens.
我戒瘾11年时 在去墨西哥的游轮上
I had 11 years, I was on a cruise to Mexico,
点了一杯无酒精果汁朗姆冰酒
I ordered a virgin piña colada,
我喝了一大口 意识到
I took a big gulp and realized
它是含酒精的
it was as much a virgin as I was.
那你做了什么
So what did you do?
我骂了服务员
I called the waitress an unfortunate name--
骂了很多句
a series of names, really--
但我没有再喝一口
but I didn't take another sip.
就这样吗 你没有自责吗
And that was it? You didn't beat yourself up?
为什么 这是意外
What for? It was an accident.
我的确试过向服务员道歉
I did try to make amends to the waitress,
但她太害怕了 在坎昆离船了
but she was so shook up, she jumped ship in Cancun.
如果我明天醒来想吸毒怎么办
What if I wake up tomorrow and I want to use?
那你打电♥话♥给我 去参加会议
Then you call me, you go to your meetings,
做过去三年一直做的事
you do what you've been doing for the past three years.
我还是很难过这一切发生了
I'm still so sad that this happened.
这是件好事
Well that's a good thing.
说明了戒瘾对你来说有多重要
It shows how much your sobriety means to you.
克丽丝蒂 你会没事的
Christy, you're gonna be okay.
谢谢 玛乔丽
Thanks, Marjorie.
坏消息 吉尔
Bad news, Jill.
玛乔丽的手最漂亮
Marjorie has the most awesome hands.
怎么可能 让我看看
How is that possible? Let me see!
你没事吧
You all right?
不怎么好
Been better.
跟以前是不一样了
Sure different than it used to be.
是啊
Yeah.
我喜欢你教我怎么跳
I did like you teaching me how to skip.
我也喜欢
I liked it, too.
抱歉我把发生的事怪在你头上
I'm sorry I blamed you for what happened.
谢谢
Thank you.
但公平来说 的确是你的错
But in all fairness, it is your fault.
琼是谁
Who the hell is June?
姑娘们怎么样
So how are the girls?
很好 我们过去24小时里参加了三场会议
Good. We went to three meetings in the last 24 hours.
我们在第一场会议上哭了
We cried about it at the first meeting,
第二场上笑了 在第三场上
laughed about it at the second, and by the third,
我们又开始抱怨男人了
we were back to bitching about men.
那不是个玩笑
That wasn't a joke.
再说一次 很抱歉
Again, I am so sorry.
没事
It's okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
还有一件事
Hey, one other thing.
那晚我们在公园时
When we were in the park the other night,
你说了关于我们感情的一件事
you said something about our relationship that--