By tomorrow.
有点贵啊
It's kind of pricey.
我就送花好了
I think I'm gonna stick with the flowers.
我还以为你爱她呢 但行吧
I thought you loved her, but okay.
你要喝点什么吗
Can I get you something to drink?
不用了
Uh, no, I'm good.
你确定吗
You sure?
70%的美国人都缺水
70% of all Americans are dehydrated;
他们都不知道
they don't even know it.
就这么定了 我给你倒点水
That settles it, I'm getting you some water.
亚当
You know, Adam,
她和玛乔丽也许吃完晚餐后还会去看电影
she and Marjorie might go to a movie after dinner,
你可能会等很久
so you could be waiting a long time.
没事 反正我也没事做
That's okay, I got nothing going on.
当然啦
Of course you don't.
亚当 你怎么来了
Adam. What are you doing here?
给我女友一个惊喜
Surprising my girlfriend.
的确吓了我一跳
You sure are.
晚餐怎么样
How was dinner?
我的晚餐吗
My dinner?
还行吧
It was, uh, okay.
克丽丝蒂得去上班
I-- Christy ended up having to go to work,
所以我跟玛乔丽去了 她一直叨叨
so I went with Marjorie and she was just blah, blah, blah, blah,
戒瘾
sobriety.
瞧瞧谁回来了
Oh, look who's back.
给你
Here you go.
我穿着这身
Just 'cause I'm wearing this
不代表你要给小费
doesn't mean you have to tip.
但你可以给
But you can.
亚当给你送了花
Look, Adam brought you flowers.
真是十佳好男友
What a wonderful boyfriend.
好了 晚安
All right, good night.
你真贴心
That's really sweet of you.
你和玛乔丽去哪里吃的晚餐
Hmm. So where'd you and Marjorie go for dinner?
一个新餐厅
Oh, a new place.
怎么样
How was it?
食物令人惊异
The food was amazing.
也许我们该去
Maybe we should try it sometime.
但并不是以好的方式
But not amazing in a good way.
实际上我该去刷牙了
In fact, I should just brush my teeth.
克丽丝蒂 克丽丝蒂
Christy? Christy!
怎么了
Ugh. What?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在找项链
I'm looking for the necklace!
在床底找吗
Under there?
我觉得看到了闪亮的东西
I thought I saw something shiny.
只是糖果包装纸
It was just a Rolo wrapper.
就这样吧
Well, that's it.
我得告诉吉尔我弄丢了项链
I'm just gonna have to tell Jill I lost it
希望有天她需要一个肾
and hope someday she needs a kidney.
乔亲了我
Joe kissed me.
什么
What?
事出突然
It was completely out of the blue.
我得去吐了
I got to spit.
怎么可能很突然
How was it out of the blue?
-你去约会了 -不是约会
- You were on a freakin' date. - It was not a date.
-他付了晚餐钱吗 -那是他的餐厅
- He pay for dinner? - It was his restaurant.
-你刮腿毛了吗 -我不是动物
- You shave your legs? - I'm not an animal.
约会
Date!
好吧 是约会
Okay, fine, it was a date.
天啊 我要怎么跟亚当说
Oh, my God, how am I gonna tell Adam?
-你不说 -什么
- You're not. u202d- What?
你喜欢乔吗
Do you like Joe?
你要跟他再约会吗
Are you gonna go out with him again?
不 我爱的是亚当
No, I am in love with Adam.
那就不要因为你再也不会犯的
Then don't blow it up over one mistake
一个错误而毁了这段感情
that you're never gonna make again.
但我觉得好内疚
But I feel so guilty.
你的确该
And you should.
但你不能伤害亚当
But you don't get to hurt Adam
就为了让自己好受些
just to make yourself feel better.
你什么时候这么聪明了
When did you get so smart?
解决别人的问题很容易
It's easy to fix other people's problems.
同时我欠吉尔八万七
Meanwhile, I owe Jill $87,000.
疯狂的想法 你试过查看你的珠宝盒吗
Crazy thought, did you try looking in your jewelry box?
真的吗 妈妈
Seriously, Mom?
你说得对 那很蠢
You're right, that was stupid.
总之 谢谢你的帮助
Anyway, thanks for your help.
如果在的话 那我就得自杀了
If it were there, I would've had to kill myself.
你怎么知道这蓝色的长花是我的最爱
How'd you know these long blue things are my favorites?
我跟花店的人说我搞砸了
I told the guy at the flower shop I screwed up pretty bad,
他说 你最好选蓝色的长花
he said, "You're gonna want to go with the long blue things."
谢谢 很完美
Well, thank you, they're perfect.
对上周末的事我很抱歉
I'm really sorry about last weekend.
我们都会犯错
Hey, we all make mistakes.
翻篇吧
Let's move on.
不 我想说这话
No, no, I-I want to say this.
从现在开始 如果我跟你说我会跟你去某个地方
From now on, if I tell you that I'm gonna go with you somewhere,
我会去的 因为我知道我能依靠你
I'm gonna go, 'cause I know that I can count on you,
你也该有这种待遇
and you deserve the same.
今晚有个男人吻了我
A guy kissed me tonight.
什么
What?
我没和玛乔丽吃晚餐
I wasn't at dinner with Marjorie.
我是跟我在美食节遇到的一个男人在一起
I was with a guy I met at the food festival.
等等
Hold on.
你在跟别人约会吗
You're seeing somebody else?
不是约会 我们只是朋友
Not seeing-- we're just friends.
-我找到了项链 -朋友不会接吻
- I found the necklace! - Friends don't kiss.
再见
Bye.
重要的是 我阻止了他
The important thing is I stopped him.
这样就可以吗
And that makes it okay?
之前的邦妮会不假思索地跟他上♥床♥
Well, the old Bonnie would've slept with him without giving it a second thought.
你该为我骄傲
You should be proud of me.
为你骄傲
Proud of you?
我今天没用气♥枪♥打小狗
Hey, I didn't shoot a puppy today with a BB gun.
你为我骄傲吗
Are you proud of me?
如果你有打小狗的历史
Well, if you had a history of shooting puppies,
我会骄傲的
yeah, I would be.
告诉我 这男人有什么吸引力
So tell me, what's the big attraction for this guy, huh?
还是说你受够跟坐轮椅的男人约会了
Or are you just tired of being with somebody in a wheelchair?
你就是这么想我的吗
That's what you think of me?
你想知道我喜欢他什么吗
You want to know what I liked about him?
他戒酒
He's sober.
我该猜到的 他戒酒
Oh, I should've guessed. He's sober.
抱歉 但这是有区别的
I'm sorry, but there is a difference.
有时候你喝酒时就在我身边
Sometimes when you're drinking you can be right next to me
我觉得很孤单
and I feel completely alone.
我知道另一个
Yeah, well, I know another way
让你觉得很孤单的办法
to make you feel completely alone.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我要告诉你一件事
And I got news for you.
跟不喝酒的人在一起也不是什么好事[野餐]
It is also no picnic being with someone who never drinks!
你怎么知道
Well, how would you know?
你宿醉了 根本去不了野餐
You'd be too hungover to even go to the picnic.
天啊 你编出了味道怪怪的苏珊娜
Oh, my God, you made up smelly Suzanne!
给 一条钻石项链
Here you go, one diamond necklace.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们都看见了 正式归还了
You all saw it, it is officially returned.
真美
Oh, that is so beautiful.
我绝不会拥有这么好的东西
I'll never own anything that nice.
你会的