Sure you will.
给
Here.
什么
What?
你要送给她吗
You're giving it to her?
这只是玻璃的仿制品
It's just a glass knock-off.
真品在保管箱里
I keep the real one in a safe deposit box.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?!
如果你知道这是假的 就不会觉得很特别了
Well, if you knew it was fake, you wouldn't feel special.
你不认识我了吗
Have you met me?
我从来没觉得特别过
I never feel special!
好吧 下次我会借给你真品
Okay, well, next time I'll let you borrow the real one.
你想杀了我吗
What are you trying to do, kill me?
邦妮 别看手♥机♥了
Bonnie, stop checking your phone.
他想的时候会打电♥话♥的
He'll call when he calls.
我不知道我怎么会跟乔出去
I don't know what I was thinking with Joe.
也许你喜欢危险
Well, maybe you liked the danger.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
拜托 我们喝酒时
Oh, come on, when we were drinking,
我们的生活充斥着闹剧
our lives were packed with drama.
你戒酒后 有时候会怀念那一切
Sometimes when you're sober, you miss that.
我就是
I know I do.
有段时间 我在洛杉矶端起一杯香槟
There was a time where I'd pick up a glass of champagne in L.A.
结果在巴黎醒来
and wake up in Paris.
我也有过这种经历
Same thing happened to me,
不过我是在厢式货车里醒来的
except I woke up in a panel van.
我肯定不怀念闹剧
I sure don't miss the drama.
醒来时不知道我的车在哪里
Waking up with no idea where my car is,
或者谁用记号♥笔在我胸上签名了
or who autographed my boob with a Sharpie.
你喝醉后一定很好玩
Oh, I bet you were a fun drunk.
听上去是 但其实不是
You'd think, but no.
天啊 是亚当
Oh, God, it's Adam.
他说他
He said he'll be...
今天下午不在公♥寓♥
out of his apartment this afternoon
我可以去收拾我的东西
and I can come pick up my stuff.
邦妮
Oh, Bonnie.
唯一永恒的感情
The only relationship that lasts forever
就是我们和自己的感情
is the one we have with ourselves.
这是我活该
Yeah, I deserved that.