Are you out here?
这里有什么
What have we got here?
奶酪
Cheese.
我来一点
I'm in.
我从未见过谁在超♥市♥这么开心
I've never seen someone have so much fun at the grocery store.
你开玩笑吗 我喜欢这里
Are you kidding? I love it here.
音乐 免费奶酪 没人谈论亚当
Music, free cheese and no one's talking about Adam.
克丽丝蒂
Christy.
亚当
Adam.
真尴尬
That's weird.
你好吗
How are you?
我挺好的 你呢
I'm good, I'm good. You?
挺好的 我刚吃了奶酪
Good. I just had some cheese.
真好
Nice.
你妈妈怎么样
So how's your mom?
她很好
She's great.
棒极了
Terrific.
幸福地生活
Out there living life, being happy.
很高兴听你这么说
Glad to hear it.
好吧 很高兴见到你
Okay, well, nice seeing you.
我也是
Nice seeing you, too.
亚当 等等
Adam, wait.
那是一派胡言
That's a load of crap.
实际上她很痛苦
The truth is she's miserable.
她想你胜过可♥卡♥因♥
She misses you more than she misses cocaine.
她有次为了可♥卡♥因♥卖♥♥掉了头发
And she once sold her hair for cocaine.
我也很难受
Yeah, well, it hasn't been easy for me either.
那就再试试
Then give it another try.
我想的 但没那么简单
I want to, but it's just not that simple.
拜托 她就犯了个小错误
Oh, come on, she made one little mistake.
犯了个小错误 她背着我和别的男人约会
Little mistake? She was seeing a guy behind my back.
跟他发短♥信♥ 撒谎 然后还亲了他
Texting him, lying about it, and then she kissed him.
她为此很痛苦
And she's suffering for it.
显然你也是
Obviously you are, too.
成年男人买♥♥奶酪番茄酱意粉
A grown man buying SpaghettiOs--
简直是在大喊寂寞
that just screams lonely.
我喜欢奶酪番茄酱意粉
I like SpaghettiOs.
而且炖牛肉在顶层架子上
Plus, the beef stew's on the top shelf.
好吧 但我要告诉你
Fine. But I'll leave you with this.
有个高个悲伤的女人
There's a very tall, very sad woman
很乐意为你伸手
who would love nothing more than to reach up
拿下炖牛肉
and get you that beef stew,
而且
and...
为你的人生带来偶尔的幸福时刻
fill your life with sporadic moments of happiness.
但这取决于你 亚当
But it's up to you, Adam.
这取决于你
It's up to you.
拜托
Oh, come on!
你搞砸了我的风光离场
You messed up my dramatic walkaway.
走吧 我不想在互助会上迟到
Let's go, I don't want to be late for the meeting.
记住 今晚也许还有别人
Just keep in mind there might be other people
也想分享
who want to share tonight.
好像我们不知道他们要说什么似的
Oh, like we don't already know what they're gonna say.
不 我钱太多了 钱包都装不下了
Oh, no, I've got too much money to fit in my purse.
-那是谁啊 -显然是吉尔
- Who's that supposed to be? - That was very clearly Jill.
-才不是 -拜托 闭上眼睛
- No, it's not. - Oh, please. Close your eyes,
吉尔就在房♥间里
Jill's in the room.
我的女佣回特立尼达岛了
My maid went back to Trinidad.
我得自己去开门了
I'll have to get the door myself.
感谢你
Thank you.
大家好 我是克丽丝蒂 酒瘾者
Hi, Christy, alcoholic.
你好 克丽丝蒂
Hi, Christy.
我妈妈今晚来不了了
So my mom isn't gonna be here tonight.
好棒
Yes!
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 我没啤酒 我可以给你倒水
Sorry, I don't have any beer. I can offer you water,
除非你想喝过期的巧克力牛奶
unless you want some expired chocolate milk
可能会有点劲
that might have a little kick to it.
水就行
Water's fine.
这是个不错的惊喜
So this is a nice surprise.
我一直在想你
Well, I've been thinking about you,
我刚好来到了这片地区
and I was in the neighborhood,
我就决定来看看你是否还单身
so I thought I'd take a shot you were alone.
你单身 对吧
You are alone, right?
-对 单身 -好吧
- Yep, completely alone. - u202dOkay.
很高兴我们能对此开玩笑
I'm glad we can joke about it.
是在开玩笑吧
We are joking about it.
是的
Yes.
抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
是克丽丝蒂
Oh, it's Christy.
她想知道情况如何
She wants to know how it's going,
加了十个问号♥和祈祷的手势
with ten question marks and praying hands.
我跟你保证 接下来三条短♥信♥
And I guarantee you the next three dings
会是玛乔丽 温蒂和吉尔问同一个问题
are gonna be Marjorie, Wendy, and Jill with the same question.
你的朋友们烦你了吗
Are your friends bugging you?
没有 我的朋友们是男人
No, my friends are guys.
我该怎么告诉克丽丝蒂
So, what should I tell Christy?
告诉她我们挺好的
Tell her we're good.
你确定吗
You sure?
是啊
Yeah.
因为如果你想谈论我们或者什么事
'Cause if you want to talk about us or anything...
我真的不想
I really don't want to.
事情发生了 已经过去了
I mean, it happened, it's behind us,
和你在一起很开心
and it's really good to be with you.
那我要给她发一张笑脸
Then I'm gonna send her a happy face.
你想做什么 你饿吗
So, what do you want to do? You hungry?
不饿 我刚吃了饭
No, I ate a little while ago.
你想出去看电影吗
You want to go out and see a movie?
我们可以待在这里看电视
You know, we could stay here and watch TV.
好计划
There is a plan.
给 你来调台
Here. You drive.
她们来了
There they are.
我要发送笑脸 笑脸
I am sending a happy face, happy face,
为了调戏玛乔丽 发一把流血的匕♥首♥
and just to screw with Marjorie, a bleeding dagger.
我跑进走廊 敲门
So, I ran into the hallway, I banged on the door,
拉了拉门把手 门没锁
and I tried the doorknob, and it was unlocked.
然后呢
And?
你确定我们不是在用电视
You sure we're not using the TV
来避免谈论我们的事吗
to avoid talking about our stuff?
-我没有 -好 我也没有
- I'm not. - Good. I'm not, either.
我必须这样做 因为我可以...
...what I got to do because I can make...
很漂亮吧
Isn't it beautiful?
你看过这支广♥告♥吗
You seen this commercial?
不会知道六杯菠菜
...will never know there a six cups of spinach...
这榨汁机简直是万能的
That juicer really can do anything.
瞧 能做汤
Look at that, it makes soup.
-还有披萨面团 -不是吧
- And pizza dough. - Shut up.
你们做了一整晚吗 肯定是
So, did you do it all night? I bet you did it all night.
我跟你赌一桶玉米我们没有
Well, I'd have to bet you a bucket of corn we didn't.
你在演谁
Who's that supposed to be?
瞧见了吧
See?
但你和亚当复合了吧
But you and Adam are back together, right?
我不知道 那很奇怪 我们看了一会儿电视
I don't know, it was weird. We watched TV for awhile
我问他要不要在这里过夜
and then when I asked him if he was spending the night,
他说他得早起 就走了
he said he had to get up early and left.
你们有机会谈论这事吗
Well, did you guys at least get a chance to talk it out?
没有 他不想谈
No, he didn't want to.
你得耐心点
Well, you just have to be patient.
真的吗 你从哪里看到的
Oh, really? Where'd you get that from,
斯奈普饮料瓶盖里吗
the inside of a Snapple cap?
抱歉 斯奈普给的冷知识比建议要多
Sorry, and Snapple has more trivia than actual advice.
我有个权宜之计 你亲了另一个人