I got a quick fix. You kissed another guy,
现在你得让他也达到平衡
now you got to let him level the playing field.
你不是在提出愚蠢的建议
You're not making the stupid suggestion
让我允许他亲另一个女人吧
that I let him go kiss another woman.
不是随便一个女人
Well, not just any woman.
算了
Oh, forget it.
邦妮 你辜负了亚当的信任
Bonnie, you broke Adam's trust,
他需要时间 你得耐心点
so he needs time and you need to be patient.
你说得对 你总是对的
You're right. You're always right.
谢谢 玛乔丽
Thanks, Marjorie.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?!
我刚说过这话
I just said that.
我想没有
Oh, I don't think so.
这挺好的
This is nice.
是啊
Yeah. It is.
还要土豆吗
More potatoes?
还在吃这些呢
Still working on these.
慢慢来 我不想催你
Take your time. I don't want to rush you.
我这人就是耐心
Patience is my thang.
你提到过几次
Yeah, you mentioned that a couple of times.
有趣的故事
Mm, funny story.
我家的平底锅放不下鸡
I didn't have a pan that fit the chicken,
所以我得找邻居借了个
so I had to borrow one from a neighbor.
-不是吧 -是啊
- You don't say. - Yup.
直接过去要了
Just marched right up and asked for it.
她就给你了啊
And she just gave it to you.
是啊 早上得还给她 但是
Yeah, I mean, got to give it back in the morning, but, uh...
是啊
Yup.
克丽丝蒂回家了
Oh, hey. Christy's home.
克丽丝蒂
Christy!
别担心 我会消失的
Hey. Don't worry, I'll disappear.
别啊 过来
No, you won't. Get on in here.
是啊 我们这有烤鸡和有趣的故事
Yeah, we got a roast chicken and a funny story.
来吧
Come on.
我给你拿个盘子
Let me fix you a plate.
你真的想让我跟你们共进晚餐吗
You really want me to have dinner with you?
当然了
Of course we do.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
还行 我服务了一个
Okay. I waited on a guy
背影像乔治·克鲁尼的男人
who looked like George Clooney from the back.
真有趣
That is so funny.
是吗
Is it?
主要是你的语气
It's more the way you said it.
好吧 我浑身都是球芽甘蓝的味道
Okay. You know, I kind of smell like Brussels sprouts,
我去换衣服了
so I'm gonna go change my shirt.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
这很奇怪 对吧
Okay, this is weird, right?
是平底锅的问题 她是越南人
It's the pan. She's Vietnamese.
谁知道她做了什么菜
Who knows what she's made in it.
不 我是说咱俩
No. I-I... I was talking a-about us.
我们该直接做♥爱♥吗
It's... should we just go and have sex?
肯定比现在这样强
It's got to be better than this.
我来推车 你脱裤子
Here, I'll push so you can take off your pants.
我忘了说最棒的部分
Oh. I forgot the best part.
像克鲁尼的男人 他叫豪尔赫
The guy who looked like Clooney, his name was Jorge,
就是西班牙语的乔治
which is George in Spanish.
人呢
Hello?
在记录上注明 我从这桌边得到的建议
Let the record show the advice I got from this table was,
我是带着爱意说的 是毫无价值的
and I say this with love, absolutely worthless.
这是我妈伤人的说法 她和亚当
That's my mother's hurtful way of saying she and Adam
无法谈论他们的感受
were incapable of talking about their feelings,
所以他们做♥爱♥直到睡着
so they had sex until they fell asleep.
我试过你的"耐心点"方法
Hey. I tried your "Being patient,"
那是我生命中最受折磨的15分钟
and it was the most excruciating 15 minutes of my life.
我不在乎你们是怎么和好的
I don't care how you got there,
我只是很高兴你们很幸福
I'm just glad you're happy.
我讨厌你摆出高姿态
I hate when you take the high road.
我知道
I know.
一切回归正常了 他过夜了 今晚
Things are back to normal. He slept over and tonight
我们要去我们第一次约会时去的
we're going to the Italian restaurant
意大利餐厅
where we had our first date.
真浪漫
Oh, that's so romantic.
我想这就是说明他不需要亲别人来扯平了
So I guess that means he doesn't need to even things up and kiss someone.
你什么毛病啊 吉尔
What's your deal, Jill?
我不知道 有时候我就觉得
I don't know. Sometimes I just feel
轮到我说话了
like it's my turn to talk.
亲爱的 我在咖啡馆 但我没吃东西
Hey, honey, I'm at the bistro, but I'm not eating.
我在为今晚留肚子
I'm saving room for tonight.
不 没事
No. That's fine.
我们可以下次再去
We can always go another time.
绝对的
Absolutely.
好好玩
Have fun.
爱你
I love you.
他想跟朋友去看篮球比赛
He wants to go watch a basketball game with his buddies.
-你们的浪漫 -没事
- What about your romantic... - It's fine.
那怎么会没事
How can that be fine?
他在放你鸽子
He's blowing you off.
-你不知道 -我们知道
- You don't know that. - Yeah, we do.
就在我们眼前发生了
It literally happened in front of us.
好吧 那我该做什么
Okay. So what am I supposed to do?
我想你得让他袒露心声
I think you got to get him to open up.
你女儿说得对 邦妮
Your daughter's right, Bonnie.
谢谢 玛乔丽
Thank you, Marjorie.
至少这里有人感激
At least somebody around here appreciates...
嘘嘘嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
我只是害怕
I'm just afraid...
如果我让他开口 他会
...if I get him to start talking, he'll...
说服自己不想跟我在一起
talk himself out of wanting to be with me.
我们好多年都没说话 这让事情变得更糟了
You and I didn't speak for years and it just made things worse.
这花了一些时间
It took a while,
但我很满意我们现在的状况
but I'm kind of happy where we are now.
真的吗 因为就在那天
Really? 'Cause just the other day
你还想在沙漠中甩了她
you wanted to ditch her in the desert.
说真的 你什么毛病啊
Seriously, what is your deal?
好球 还制♥造♥犯规了
Yes! Yes! And he drew the foul!
我再请一轮酒
Another round of shots and I'm buying.
你怎么来了
Hey. What are you doing here?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
在这里谈吗 现在谈吗
Here? Now?
是啊 趁我还有勇气
Yes, before I lose my nerve.
好吧 怎么了
All right. What's going on?
亚当 我们之间不好
Adam, things are not good with us.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
昨晚很棒
Last night was great.
昨晚我们做♥爱♥之前都超尴尬
Last night was super weird until we had sex,
今晚你又为了这个放了我鸽子吗
and then tonight you blew me off for this?
这是十美分炸鸡翅之夜
It's ten cent wing night.
承认吧
Just admit it.
你还生我的气
You're still angry at me.
也许你说得对
Okay, maybe you're right.
我不想的 但每次我看着你
I don't want to be, but every time I look at you,
我就想到了你和那个男人 这让我很痛苦
I think of you with that other guy and it hurts.
看比赛 红毛
Watch the game, Red.
我说过了我很抱歉
I said I'm sorry.
我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what else to do.
我也是
Me, either.
也许你该去亲吉尔
Maybe you should kiss Jill.
什么
What?
抱歉 我在自言自语
Sorry. Just thinking out loud.
我们的感情真的很好
What we had was really good.
你毁了我们的感情 我还生你的气
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表