总之 我每天在餐厅见到他
So anyway, I see him every day in the cafeteria,
我想 不管了 我要把号♥码给他
and I thought, screw it, I'm just gonna give him my number.
他看起来是个不错的男人
He seemed like a sweet guy.
开的车是丰田普锐斯
I mean, he drives a Prius
车尾贴上的字是"我和她在一起"
with an "I'm With Her" Bumper sticker.
已经一周了 他没打电♥话♥给我
But it's been a week, and I haven't heard from him,
我开始怀疑
and I'm starting to wonder.
老天 有话就说
Oh, for God's sake! What?!
没什么 不重要
Nothing. It's not important.
那就别再制♥造♥那种嗓音
Then stop making that noise.
又有一个男人
Yeah, Christy's got another guy
永远不会打电♥话♥给克丽丝蒂 我们正想粉饰一下
who's never gonna call and we're trying to put a good face on it.
他还是可能打来的
He might still call.
那是当然的
You bet he will.
邦妮 有什么烦心事就说吧
Bonnie, why don't you just tell us what's bugging you?
你真想知道吗
You really want to know?
我真心不想再听到
I really want you to stop going...
我们一周最少来这里三次
We come to this restaurant a minimum of three times a week--
开心难过 有钱没钱
good times, bad times, economy up, economy down,
我们总是有卡座
and we always get a booth.
看他们让我们坐哪里
And look where they put us:
厕所下风处的桌子
at a table downwind from the bathroom.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你打断我的故事 就因为我们坐的是桌子吗
You interrupted my story 'cause we're at a table?
什么故事
What story?
那个克丽丝蒂肯定没戏的餐厅男人
About the cafeteria guy Christy's got no shot with.
我的天
Oh, my God.
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
女老板让我们坐卡座吗
Hostess moving us to a booth?
亚当想我 想和我复合
Adam misses me and wants to get together.
太好了
Oh, that's great.
-真为你开心 -恭喜
- Oh, I'm so happy for you. - Congratulations.
我可以打给餐厅那个男人
You know, I could call the cafeteria guy.
我为你骄傲 邦妮
I'm proud of you, Bonnie.
你和那个年轻人划定了底线
You set boundaries with this young man,
你耐心 瞧 他回头了
you were patient, and look at that, he's come around.
现在你们可以在信任和交流之上
Now you can slowly rebuild a healthy relationship
慢慢建立健康的感情
based on trust and communication,
一起努力朝...
work together towards a lov...
她走了 玛乔丽
She's gone, Marjorie.
什么
What?
说得真好
But that was some good stuff.
极品老妈 第四季第十五集
我想他们没事
I guess they're doing okay.
从昨晚起我就没见他们了
I haven't seen them since last night.
你觉得呢 他们在疯狂做♥爱♥
What do you think? They've been banging each other silly.
出来就是找吃的 佳得乐和指甲钳
They've only come out for food, Gatorade and nail clippers.
想想看 玛乔丽
Think about it, Marjorie.
我不得不想
I had to.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?!
我们终于复合了 你却这样做
We finally get back together and you do this?!
不好 天堂里有麻烦
Uh-oh. Trouble in paradise.
这没什么
It's no big deal!
她说 "我们终于复合了 你却这样做"
She said, "We finally get back together and you do this?"
他说 "这没什么"
Then he said, "It's no big deal."
和我同床共枕
Lying next to me in bed
却给前妻发短♥信♥ 这是大事
and texting with your ex-wife is a very big deal!
她说 "和我同床共枕
She said, "Lying next to me in bed
却给前妻发短♥信♥ 这是大事"
and texting with your ex-wife is a very big deal."
你做什么
Now what are you doing?!
你觉得呢
What do you think I'm doing?!
我要离开这里
I'm getting out of here!
对 跑
That's right, run!
这是你对所有事情的答案 跑
That's your answer for everything! Run!
你知不知道这话对我来说是极大的侮辱
Do you have any idea how offensive that is to me?
话太多无法重复
Too many words to repeat.
我明天再详细告诉你
I'll fill you in tomorrow.
你妈什么毛病
What is wrong with your mother?!
我不知从何说起
Don't get me started.
我就在楼上
I live right above you.
什么都能听到 做♥爱♥ 吵架
I can hear everything-- the sex, the fighting.
好像楼下是新奥尔良妓院一样
It's like living above a New Orleans cathouse!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我让他们安静点
I'll get 'em to quiet down.
我相信其他邻居也可以听到
And I'm sure the other neighbors can hear, too.
可以
We can!
别担心 我会搞定的
Don't worry. I'll take care of it.
如果你再年轻点 我就通知儿童保护组织了
If you were younger, I'd call Child Services.
不 求你别走 我爱你
No, please don't go! I love you.
我也爱你 但你让我发疯
I love you, too, but you make me crazy.
你想要疯狂吗 这样算疯狂吗
You want crazy? How's this for crazy?
至少她嘴里塞满了无法大吼大叫
At least she can't yell with her mouth full.
来 吃草莓
Here, have a strawberry.
它们是天然春♥药♥
They're a natural aphrodisiac.
真的吗
Really?
我只是说得好听点
Eh, I'm just trying to put a good spin on it.
草莓就快坏掉了
They're about to go bad.
早
Morning.
早 亲爱的 睡得好吗
Morning, honey. How'd you sleep?
胎儿般的睡姿 外加五个枕头压在头上
In a fetal position with five pillows over my head.
我们太吵了吗
Were we making too much noise?
你不是吧
Seriously?
三位邻居来投诉
Three neighbors came by to complain.
两个人以为我们家在拍A片
Two of 'em thought we were shooting a porno.
一个人以为我们在屠♥杀♥山羊
One of 'em thought we were slaughtering a goat.
我知道是什么嗓音让他这样想
Ooh, I know what that noise was.
现在有名字了 "屠♥杀♥那只山羊"
Hey, now we got a name for it: "Slaughtering the goat."
抱歉 这是私人笑话
Sorry. Private joke.
不 私人个屁
No, it wasn't remotely private.
可能还是违法的
Probably wasn't even legal.
再次抱歉
Sorry again.
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
我很高兴你们复合了
I'm glad you guys are back together.
我们很好 只要这个笨蛋
Hey, we're fine as long as numbnuts here
不再给前妻发短♥信♥就行
doesn't text his ex-wife again.
好了 别说这事
Oh, come on, let's not start this.
我跟你说了 她先发给我的
I told you, she texted me.
热水器的指示灯有问题
She needed help with the pilot light on the water heater.
好 但你还是没有道歉
Fine, but you still haven't said you're sorry.
因为我不用道歉
Because I'm not!
笨蛋
Oh, numbnuts.
说清楚下 我给一个
Okay, so just to be clear, I text a guy
只是朋友的男人发短♥信♥ 那是不可原谅的过错
who I was just friends with and that's an unforgivable offense,
但你发给前妻就行
but it's okay for you to text your ex-wife
而且就在你屠♥杀♥我的山羊之后
right after you slaughtered my goat.
我走了 我要加入马戏团
I'm running away and joining the circus!
永别了
Good-bye forever!
邦妮 如果你想知道 我发的是"我很忙"
Bonnie, if you must know, I texted "I'm busy..."
你在做什么
What are you doing here?
我在一边看戏一边吃早餐
I'm having my breakfast and enjoying the show.
但昨晚你...
But last night, you were all...
通便的纤维素也太多了吧
That's a lot of fiber.
我们下面也能听到声音的
You know, we hear things down here, too.
大家好 我是吉尔 酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Jill. I'm an alcoholic.
你好 吉尔
Hi, Jill.
我得说实话
Okay, well, I got to be honest,
我承诺了要收养孩子
I made a commitment to be a foster parent,
现在日子越来越近了 我有些害怕
and now that it's getting closer, I'm kind of scared.
我只是不确定我是当好妈妈的那块料
I'm just not sure I got what it takes to be a good mom.
我知道怎么带小姑娘去购物
I mean, I know how to take a little girl shopping
或者带小男孩