回来了 你妈妈说我可以在这里呆着
Oh, hi. Your mom said I could hang out.
呆着 上吊 我根本不在乎
Hang out, hang yourself, I really don't care.
你有什么不顺心的
What's your problem?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我的车坏了
My car broke down,
我穿着这条该死的涤沦裤走了三英里
and I had to walk three miles in these awful polyester pants.
我的大腿都快着火了
My thighs almost started a fire.
要我帮忙看下车吗
You want me to look at the car?
我想确切来说不是坏了
Well, I guess technically it didn't break down.
确切来说是没油了
Technically, it ran out of gas.
怎么会这样
How does that happen?
车上有计量器 有提示灯
There's a gauge, there's a light,
有些车还会发出提示音
some cars go ding-ding-ding-ding-ding.
我知道 反正显示为0了我还在开
I know, I was just riding the zero.
说明一下 这是戒酒的原因还是女人的原因
Help me out, is that a sober thing or a lady thing?
不 这是普兰科特的原因
No, it's a Plunkett thing.
我的车告诉我没油了 我选择不相信它
When my car tells me it's out of gas, I choose not to believe it.
这真是 我不知道用什么词来形容
Wow, that's, I don't know what the word is for that.
愚蠢怎么样
Maybe... stupid?
我倒觉得挺刺♥激♥
I prefer to think of it as exciting.
去超♥市♥一趟
A simple trip to the grocery store
结果成了生死历险
becomes a life and death adventure.
我还是觉得愚蠢很合适
Yeah, I'm gonna stick with stupid.
需要我开车送你去哪里吗
So you need a ride somewhere?
我要和闺蜜们在咖啡馆见面
Well, I was gonna meet the girls at the bistro
然后去开会
and go to a meeting.
我送你
I'll take you.
你确定吗
You sure?
我的车里总是有很多油
I always have plenty of gas in my car.
胆小鬼
Coward.
"显示为0了还在开"是怎么开始的
So, how did this "Riding the zero" thing get started?
首先 你得明白
Well, first of all, you have to understand,
我以前非常穷
I used to be really poor.
比现在还穷吗
Worse than now?
因为你在上班的地方偷厕纸
'Cause you steal toilet paper from work.
你想不想听我的故事
You want to hear the story or not?
想 抱歉
Yeah, yeah, okay. Sorry.
有一天 油箱没油了
One day, my gas tank was on empty,
但我必须去上班
but I still had to get to my job.
所以我就无视提示 车还继续走
So, I just ignored it and it kept going.
走了8天 像光明节一样
Eight days. It was like Hanukkah.
油箱为0 你还走了8天
You rode the zero for eight whole days?
令你心痒痒吧
Kind of makes you tingle, doesn't it?
你知道这对引擎非常不好吧
You do know that it's really bad for your engine.
你真是地道的男人
You're such a man.
你开会的时候
How about while you're at the meeting,
我去买♥♥点汽油 开到你的车那里
I get some gas and swing by your car,
加几加仑进去怎么样
and put a couple of gallons in it?
谢谢你 亚当
Thank you, Adam.
你真好
That's so sweet.
我妈完全配不上你
My mom completely does not deserve you.
你没说错
You're not wrong.
听着 帮我个忙
So listen, I need a favor.
我和社工谈过了
I've been talking with a social worker
申请做养母的问题
about my foster care application,
我需要朋友们的推荐信
and I'm supposed to get letters of recommendation from friends
说我会是个好妈妈
saying that I'd be a good mom.
玛乔丽 不知道
So, Marjorie, I was wondering
你愿不愿意为我写一封
if you would write one for me.
我非常乐意 吉尔
I'd be happy to, Jill.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也非常乐意写一封
I would also be happy to write one.
看看我需要多少封
Well, we'll see how many I need.
陌生的号♥码
That's a strange number.
你好
Hello.
是我
Yes, this is she.
我认识克丽丝蒂·普兰科特
Yes, I know Christy Plunkett.
我的天 她还好吗
Oh, my God, is she all right?
出什么事了
What's going on?
好的 我马上来
Okay, I'm on my way.
医院打来的
That was the hospital.
克丽丝蒂出了车祸
Christy was in a car accident.
-什么 -她还好吗
- What?! - Is she okay? u202d
-我不知道 -快 我开车
- I don't know. u202d- Come on, I'll drive.
他们为什么没打我的电♥话♥
Why didn't they call me?
看下电♥话♥ 可能是语♥音♥留言
Check your phone, maybe it went to voice mail.
什么也没有
No, nothing.
老天 万一她失忆 忘了我是她妈怎么办
Oh God, what if she has amnesia and forgot I'm her mother?
那就是祸兮福之所倚
Then there's a silver lining.
极品老妈 第四季第十六集
我找克丽丝蒂·普兰科特
I'm looking for Christy Plunkett.
她出了车祸
She was in a car accident.
她在这里 你是玛乔丽·斯旁瑟[互助对象]吗
Yes, she's here. Are you Marjorie Sponsor?
是我 玛乔丽·阿姆斯特朗·佩鲁吉恩
Actually that's me, uh, Marjorie Armstrong-Perugian.
你跟了维克托的姓吗
You took Victor's name?
不是时候
Not now.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
你得去问医生
You'll have to talk to a doctor.
打扰下 我是她妈妈
Excuse me, I'm her mother.
为什么没打我的电♥话♥
Why wasn't I called?
急救人员查了她的电♥话♥
The EMT's checked her phone,
玛乔丽·斯旁瑟是紧急联♥系♥人
and Marjorie Sponsor is her emergency contact.
这是访客证
Here's your visitor's pass.
真的吗
Seriously?!
她能进去我不能
She gets to go in and I don't?
我只有权让我记录里有的人进去
I'm only authorized to admit the person that's on my log.
真是疯了 我是她妈
This is crazy. I'm her mother.
不是所有人都喜欢自己亲妈的
Not everyone likes their mother.
亲爱的 我真高兴你没事
Oh sweetie, I'm so glad you're okay.
让开 警♥察♥办案
Get out of my way, this is police business.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
-妈 -你还好吗
- Hi, Mom. - Are you okay?
医生说我脑震荡 但不会有事的
The doctor said I have a concussion, but I'll be fine.
亲爱的 我真是松了口气 我吓死了
Oh, honey, I'm so relieved, I was terrified.
问个问题 为什么玛乔丽是你的紧急联♥系♥人
One question, why is Marjorie your emergency contact?
什么
What?
邦妮 现在不是时候
Bonnie, this is not the time.
你是对的 你是对的
You're right, you're right.
重点是你没事
The important thing is that you're okay.
出什么事了
What happened?
印象有些模糊了
It's all kind of fuzzy.
我准备去咖啡馆 突然冲出来一辆车
I was going to the bistro and this car came out of nowhere.
医院没打我电♥话♥真是奇怪
It's just weird that the hospital didn't call me.
你把我在电♥话♥里存的是"邦妮"还是"妈"
Am I in your phone as "Bonnie" Or "Mom"?
太好了 你们都来了
Great, you're all here.
克丽丝蒂的扫描结果没事 可以回家了
Christy's CT scan was clear so she can go home.
很好
Oh, good.
但她需要休息
But she'll need rest
得有人照顾她
and somebody's got to keep an eye on her.
我来照顾 我是她妈
That would be me, her mother.
虽说我不是她的紧急联♥系♥人
And while I may not be her emergency contact,
但在她完全康复前 我不会离开她的
I will not leave her side until she's completely recovered.
谢谢你 妈 亚当好吗
Thanks, Mom. How's Adam?
他很好 怎么了
He's fine. Why?
-开车的是他 -什么
- He was driving the car. - What?
-不 -你不知道吗
- Oh, no. u202d- You didn't know that?
温蒂 我不知道 因为没人打我电♥话♥
No, Wendy, I didn't know that 'cause nobody called me!
他在走廊尽头
He's just down the hall.
快去
Go.
你确定吗
You're sure?
我身边全是医生护士