I'm surrounded by doctors and nurses.
我比在家还安全
I'm safer here than I am at home.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我总是忘记你有工作
I always forget you have a job.
我的天 你还好吗
Oh, my God, are you okay?
不大好 克丽丝蒂怎么样
I've been better. How's Christy? u202d
她会好起来的 出什么事了
She's gonna be fine. What happened?
有个人突然冲出来 我没看到
Guy came out of nowhere, I never saw him.
你摔断了手臂吗
Did you break your arm?
没有 只是脱臼了
No, I just dislocated it.
瞧瞧谁终于出现了
Oh, look who finally showed up.
丹妮尔 你怎么来了
Danielle? What are you doing...
你前妻在这里干什么
What is your ex-wife doing here?
我是他的紧急联♥系♥人
I'm his emergency contact.
拜托
Oh, come on!
别生气
Don't be upset.
他肯定只是没时间改掉
I'm sure he just never got around to changing it.
他的答录机里的声音可能还是我的呢
I'm probably still the voice on his answering machine.
你跟我说那是你妈妈
You told me that was your mother.
-我能喝苏打水吗 -嗯
- Um... can I have my soda? - Yeah.
我来给他
I'll give it to him.
我刚跟你医生聊过了
I just talked to your doctor.
他说你很快就能回家了
He said they're sending you home soon.
太棒了 你跟我回家吧
Great, you'll come home with me.
-亲爱的 我得回我家 -为什么
- Babe, I'm gonna need to go back to my place. u202d- Why?
我全身只剩一条能用的手臂了
I'm down to one working limb here.
我在你的公♥寓♥里都没法洗澡
I can't even take a shower in your apartment.
你可以陪着他吗 他需要帮助
Now, will you be able to stay with him? He's gonna need help.
-该死 -怎么了
- Damn. u202d- What?
我得照顾克丽丝蒂
I-I've got to take care of Christy.
你真是个好妈妈
Aw, aren't you a good mom?
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
别担心 我会照顾这个大笨蛋
D-Don't worry, I will take care of this big lug,
帮他恢复健康
get him back into fighting shape.
你没意见吧
Is that cool with you?
你前妻要照顾你吗
That your ex-wife is gonna take care of you?
我完全没意见
I'm super-duper.
你还很肯定她会疯掉呢
And you were so sure she was gonna flip out.
他很蠢吧
Isn't he silly? It's...
你吃完了吗
You all done?
是啊
Yeah.
你吃得不多
Oh, you didn't eat a lot.
没事吧
You feeling okay?
我头疼 恶心
I have a headache, I'm nauseous
记性不好
and I don't remember much.
我好像又回到20岁了
So, kind of like I'm 20 again.
但我一个人在我认识的床上 所以这是个好消息
But I'm alone in a bed I recognize, so that's good news.
天啊 那对你来说一定很恐怖
God, that must've been so scary for you.
是啊
It was.
我在救护车里时
When I was in the ambulance,
一直想着我没做过的事
I kept thinking about all the things I've never done,
我没去过的地方
all the places I've never been.
欧洲吗
Europe?
其实是奥兰多
Actually, Orlando.
好吧 医生说我该问你
All right, the doctor said I'm supposed to ask you
这些问题 确保你的脑震荡恢复了
these questions to make sure you're recovering from the concussion.
你叫什么名字
Now... what is your name?
克丽丝蒂·乔琳·普兰科特
Christy Jolene Plunkett.
好 这地方叫什么
Okay. What is the name of this place?
地球
Earth?
我接受
I'll accept that.
今天是星期几
What day of the week is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也是
I don't, either.
最后一个问题
And the final question,
我为什么不是你的紧急联♥系♥人
why the hell aren't I your emergency contact?!
什么
What?
你填的是玛乔丽的电♥话♥号♥码
You programmed Marjorie into your phone.
我可不记得你的大头是她生出来的
I don't remember your giant head poking out of her patooch.
你复吸时我就改掉了
I changed it when you relapsed,
我想我没抽出时间来改回去
and I guess I never got around to changing it back.
之前是我吗
Oh. So it used to be me?
这个嘛
Well... u202dOh!
拜托
Come on, man.
我很会处理紧急事件的
I am great in an emergency.
我会改掉的
I'll change it, I'll change it.
不 我不希望是因为我逼你
No, I don't want you to change it
你才改掉的
'cause I made you.
我希望是因为你信任我
I want you to change it 'cause you trust me.
我很信任你
I totally trust you.
很好 因为我跟过去不一样了
Good, 'cause I'm not the person I used to be.
我知道
I know that.
如果之前认识我的人
And if the people who used to know me
还没死或者没进监狱 他们会很惊讶的
weren't all dead or in jail, they'd be amazed.
但你还活着 很自♥由♥
And yet you're alive and walk free.
什么
What's that?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好吧 我要给亚当打个电♥话♥
All right then, I'm gonna give Adam a call
看看他怎么样了
and see how he's doing.
请告诉他我很抱歉
Please tell him I'm sorry.
如果我给车加油了 这一切都不会发生
None of this would've happened if I had put gas in my car.
油箱显示为0了还在开车啊
Ah, riding the zero.
是啊
Yep.
你开了几天
How many days you get?
四天
Four.
了不起
Respect.
记得我们开着油箱里一滴油都没有的
Hey, remember when we drove that old Buick Skylark
老款别克云雀 从丹佛开到了盐湖城吗
from Denver to Salt Lake with nothing in the tank?
公平来说 我们当时是在下山
Well, to be fair, we were going down a mountain.
山你个头 那是个奇迹
Mountain my ass, it was a miracle.
亚当的电♥话♥
Adam's phone.
丹妮尔
Danielle.
我是给亚当打电♥话♥的 能让我和亚当说话吗
Could I please speak with Adam on Adam's phone?
亚当没说错 你真逗
Oh, Adam was right, you really are a hoot.
很不幸 他现在睡着了
Uh, unfortunately, he's sleeping right now.
好吧 你要走了吗
Uh-huh. So, you gonna head out?
不 我们决定我今晚该留下
No, we decided that I should stay tonight, you know,
免得他需要帮忙上厕所或者洗澡
in case he needs help using the bathroom or bathing.
洗澡
Bathing?
他是出了车祸 不是摔进了泥坑
He had a car accident, he didn't fall in a mud puddle.
邦妮 我在沙发上睡
Bonnie, I'm sleeping on the couch,
你没什么好担心
you have nothing to worry about.
亲爱的 我才没担心
Oh sweetie, I wasn't worried.
真好 再见
Oh, good. Bye-bye.
等等 我
Wait, I...
喂
Hello?
该死
Damn it.
-妈妈 -糟糕 我在 亲爱的
- Mom? - Oops. I'm here, baby!
你好啊 瞌睡虫
Hey there, sleepyhead.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
只是来照顾你 让你妈妈
Just taking care of you while your mom
在她男友周围尿一圈宣示领地
pees a circle around her boyfriend.
什么
What?
我要问你一些脑震荡的问题
Okay. Now, I've got some concussion questions I'm supposed to ask you.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
克丽丝蒂·乔琳·普兰科特
Christy Jolene Plunkett.
你的中间名是乔琳吗
Your middle name's Jolene?
是的
Yes.
你为什么要用克丽丝蒂这名字
Then why the hell do you go by Christy?
因为乔琳很蠢