I'm gonna make a great mom.
-你舒服吗 -嗯
- You comfy? - Mm-hmm.
枕头够吗
You have enough pillows?
是的
Yep.
你爱我吗
You love me?
爱
I do.
那你的紧急联♥系♥人为什么不是我
Then why am I not your emergency contact?!
好 丹妮尔 是这样的
Okay, Danielle, here's the deal.
我要雇一个人来照顾亚当
I'm going to hire someone to take care of Adam.
最好是个魁梧的菲律宾男人
Ideally, a large Filipino man.
你觉得受到了如此大的威胁
Are you really so threatened
以至于你宁愿让陌生人照顾他吗
that you'd rather have a stranger tending to him?
我没有觉得受到威胁 是你觉得
I'm not threatened. You're threatened.
我为什么觉得受到了威胁
Why would I be threatened?
因为我威胁了你
Because I'm threatening you.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
你可不想那样做
You don't want to do that.
行了 亚当告诉我你很久之前是军队的
Oh, yeah, yeah. Adam told me you were in the Army a million years ago,
你肯定很会铺床
so I'm sure you're really great at making a bed.
但我从小学开始就一直把人打得屁滚尿流
But I have been beating snot out of people since grade school
我真的很想
and I'm really in the mood
把你打得...
to beat the snot...
刚发生了什么
What just happened?
你俩还处得来吧
You two girls getting along out there?