大家好 我是邦妮 酒瘾者
Hi, Bonnie, alcoholic.
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
好像做单亲妈妈压力还不够似的
Well, as if being a single mom wasn't stressful enough...
什么
What?
我还是公♥寓♥大楼的管♥理♥员♥
...I'm also the manager of an apartment building.
总之 大楼的业主开始搞什么
Anyway, the owners of the building have started this thing
年度业绩评估
called an "Annual performance evaluation,"
挺让人心烦的
which is worrisome 'cause, uh....
因为大楼里的人都不喜欢我
no one in the building really likes me.
于是我打电♥话♥给玛乔丽 她说
So, I called Marjorie and she said,
邦妮 你不做出改变
"Bonnie, nothing changes
就不会有所改变
If nothing changes.
试着改变一点
Just do one thing different
再看结果
and see what happens."
我说话真这样吗
Do I really sound like that?
不
No.
所以今天开始
So, starting today,
有租户让我修东西
when a tenant asks me to fix something,
我会竖起这根手指
I'm gonna give 'em this finger
而不是中间的那根
instead of the one I want to give 'em.
多谢
Thanks.
谁想接着分享
Who'd like to go next?
我来
I will.
我是吉尔 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Jill, I'm an alcoholic.
你好 吉尔
Hi, Jill.
今天我会和社工
Well, I have my final meeting
见最后一次 他们会告诉我
with my caseworker today, where they tell me
是否批准我做寄养家长
if I'm approved to be a foster parent.
他们要求的我都做了
I've done everything they asked--
泳池旁边装了很丑的栅栏
I put a big ugly fence around my pool,
厨房♥也全部装了防儿童受伤的保护装置
childproofed my whole kitchen.
我花了十分钟才拿到块饼干
It takes me ten minutes to get a damn cracker.
我非常害怕
I am terrified.
我太想成功了
I want this so bad.
我打电♥话♥给玛乔丽 她说
I called Marjorie about it. She said,
吉尔 你负责行动
"Jill, you are in the actions business.
上帝负责结果
God is in the results business."
你确定我说话不是这样吗
You sure I don't sound like that?
完全不是
Not at all.
那我们就看看上帝在今天下午1点半
So, I guess we'll see what God's got in mind
是怎么想的
this afternoon at 1:30.
大家为我祈祷下会很好
Wouldn't hurt if y'all said a little prayer for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想的话 我陪你一起去
If you want, I'll go to your appointment with you.
你愿意吗
You'd do that?
当然
Of course.
就像玛乔丽经常说的
It's like Marjorie always says,
克丽丝蒂 在这一组织中
"Christy, in this program,
我们从来不必独自应对
we never have to do anything alone."
你说话真不是这样的
You don't really sound like that.
不好意思 亲爱的
Excuse me, sweetie,
你和大人一起来的吗
are you here with a grown-up?
我就是大人
I am a grown-up.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我以为你是寄养的孩子
I thought you were a foster child.
如果你有多余的妈妈 我没意见
If you have a spare mother, I'm open to it!
他们怎么说
Hey, what'd they say?
我们走
Let's just go.
等等 出什么事了
Wait, what happened?
他们拒绝我了
They turned me down.
为什么
Why?
我的社工认为我戒瘾的时间还不够长
My caseworker thinks I haven't been sober long enough.
我可以一年后再申请
I can apply again in a year.
吉尔
Oh, Jill.
我没说我打算这样做
I'm not saying I'm gonna do it,
但现在适应来点镇静剂
but this is kind of a Xanax moment.
等等 这不对
No, hold on. This isn't right.
等着
Wait here.
喂 你听我说
Hey! You listen to me.
你拒绝吉尔·肯德尔
You are making a gigantic mistake
是犯了天大的错误
turning down Jill Kendall.
我们在同一个互助会 我可以告诉你
We're both in AA and I can tell you
她戒瘾的决心非常坚定
she is totally committed to her sobriety.
谢谢 她会成为非常优秀的养母
Thank you. And she will make one hell of a foster mother!
外面有个可怜的孩子需要她
There's a poor little child out there who needs her,
你在这里碍事真不要脸
and shame on you for standing in the way!
真不要脸
Shame!
极品老妈 第四季第十七集
-抱歉我迟到了 -你去哪里了
- Sorry I'm late. - Where have you been?
管理有32套房♥间的公♥寓♥大楼
Managing a 32-unit apartment building.
我们中某些人是靠工作过生活的 温蒂
Some of us work for a living, Wendy.
我是急诊室护士
I'm an emergency room nurse.
而我真的帮助了别人
And I actually help people.
说到帮助人 2E的斯利文金太太
Case in point, Mrs. Slivkin in 2E
现在厕所里有了能正常使用的灯
now has a working light fixture in her bathroom.
无视她花了六个月 修理花了六分钟
Ignoring her took six months, fixing it took six minutes.
这里面有个教训
There's a lesson in there somewhere.
是社工
It's my caseworker.
她想再次拒绝我吗
What does she want, to reject me again?
芭芭拉 什么事
Hey, Barbara, what's up?
太棒了
That's amazing.
你疯狂的爆发让她改变主意了
Your crazy little outburst changed her mind.
你们应该看我当时的样子 都说的喷口水了
You should have seen me. I actually spit a little.
这么快吗
Really, already?
他们有个孩子要送到我这里
They have a child for me.
-太好了 -真棒
- Awesome. - u202dThat's great. u202d
是个叫艾米莉的小女孩
It's a little girl named Emily.
我一直想要个女孩
Oh, I always wanted a girl.
太好了
Oh, that's perfect.
她14个月
She's 14 months old.
宝宝送礼会
Baby shower.
不好意思 什么
Excuse me, what?
14岁
14 years old.
抱歉 回头回你电♥话♥好吗
I'm sorry, can I call you right back?
谢谢
Thanks.
青春期少女 在寄养家庭转来转去有段时间了
Teenage girl, she's bounced around the system for a while,
爸爸不在了 妈妈是瘾君子
dad's gone, mom's an addict.
听起来和我们志同道合
She sounds like our people.
你觉得呢
What are you thinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
一直以来 我想象的都是小宝宝
I mean, this whole time, I've only pictured myself with a baby.
我不能把青春期少女打扮成大黄蜂
I can't dress a teenage girl like a bumblebee
拍照片做成圣诞卡
and make it my Christmas card.
但想想你能为这个女孩带来的帮助
But think about all the good you can do for this girl.
我经历过 没人想要年纪大的寄养孩子
Yeah, I lived this. No one wants an older foster kid.
他们就像加油站的热狗
You're like one of those hot dogs at the gas station
在滚筒上被烤了太久了
that's been on the roller too long.
你有机会做一件非常了不起的事
You have a chance to do something wonderful here.
对
Right.
你可以帮这个女孩不变成
You can help this girl not turn into
我妈这样的过期热狗
an old hot dog like my mom.
你必须马上回答他们吗
Do you have to give 'em an answer right away?
不是 下一步
No, the next step would be
是我们见面 看是否喜欢对方
to meet and see if we like each other.
我想我可以
I guess I can do that much.
见鬼
Damn it.
怎么了
What?
斯利文金 我修好了她厕所的灯
Slivkin. I fixed the light in her bathroom,
现在她可以看到淋浴里的黑霉
now she can see the black mold in her shower.
好心遭雷劈 对吧
No good deed, huh?
Siri 什么是黑霉