吉尔家 看看她和养女第一晚过得怎么样
Over to Jill's, see how her first night went with her foster kid.
尴尬而难受
It was awkward and awful.
你跟她聊过了吗
You talked to her already?
不用聊 我经历过
Didn't have to, I lived it.
每个养子女的第一晚都是那样
Every foster's first night is like that.
我依然能帮上忙
Well, I can still help.
我有经验
I've got experience.
关于抚养年轻女孩我都能写本书
I could write a book about raising a teenage girl.
书名叫什么
What would you call it,
《我亲女儿从不和我说话
My Own Daughter Doesn't Speak to Me,
但你应该听我的建议》吗
But Here's What You Should Do?
那你的书叫什么
Oh, and what would you call yours?
《我家里某个地方肯定有个孩子》
I'm Sure I Had a Kid Around Here Somewhere.
是啊 你总是解开拴绳不是我的错
Yeah. It's not my fault you kept taking your leash off.
你们第一晚怎么样
So, how was your first night?
不是很顺利
A little rocky.
单向乐队床单效果不是很好
The One Direction bedspread did not go over well.
我试着告诉过你
I tried to tell you.
她一定喜欢恒温泳池
She must've liked the heated pool.
我猜是吧
I guess.
我还在学习如何解释她的咕哝声
I'm still learning how to interpret her grunts.
是啊 14岁的女孩
Oh, yeah, 14-year-old girl.
你今天怎么样
"How was your day?"
在学校怎么样
"How was school?"
就像是跟被困在岩石下的人生活在一起
It's like living with somebody trapped under a rock.
她来了啊
Oh, hey, there she is.
你睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
我能拿点喝的吗
Can I get something to drink?
你没必要问 你住这里
You don't have to ask. You live here.
艾米莉 这是我朋友 克丽丝蒂
Emily, this is my friend, Christy.
克丽丝蒂 这是艾米莉
Christy, Emily.
有佳得乐吗
Got any Gatorade?
很抱歉 没有 但我有椰子汁
Oh, I'm so sorry, no, but I do have coconut water.
你喜欢椰子汁吗
Do you like coconut water?
我不知道 尝起来是椰子味吗
I don't know. Does it taste like coconuts?
有一丝尿味
With a whisper of urine.
她笑了
You got a smile.
我要喝橙汁
I'm taking an orange juice.
很好 你饿吗
Great. Are you hungry?
我可以让索莱达给你做早餐
I can have Soledad make you breakfast.
薄煎饼 乳蛋饼 墨西哥式煎蛋
Pancakes, quiche, huevos rancheros.
她做的蛋白蔬菜煎蛋饼
She makes an egg white veggie frittata
会让你以为你在乐土
that'll make you think you're in the promised land.
快让我闭嘴
Please make me stop talking.
过来跟我们坐吧
Come and sit down with us.
是啊 我们聊聊天
Yeah, come on. Let's chat.
你喜欢动画片《瑞克和莫蒂》啊
So, you like Rick and Morty, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
因为我儿子我才看的 但我现在也喜欢了
I got into it because of my son, but now I love it, too.
我好痛苦 请帮帮我[剧中台词]
Wubba-lubba-dub-dub.
怎么回事啊
What's happening?
我关上这扇门时
And when I close this door,
你将醒来 觉得神清气爽 并且喜欢我
you will wake up, feel refreshed and like me.
芒森先生 等等
Ooh, Mr. Munson, hang on,
我帮你搬开挡路的自行车
let me get that bicycle out of your way.
谢谢你 邦妮
Oh. Oh, well, uh, thank you, Bonnie.
我就是来帮助大家的嘛
That's what I'm here for.
你公♥寓♥里一切还好吧
Uh, everything okay in your apartment?
需要修补 替换或者搬走什么吗
You need anything fixed, replaced, hauled off?
你什么毛病啊 复吸了吗
What's wrong with you, you back on the drugs?
没有 我只是在恪尽职守
No, sir, I'm just trying to do my job.
这跟他们给我打电♥话♥说的
Uh-huh. This have something to do with that tenant evaluation
租户评估有关吗
they called me about?
你跟他们聊过了吗
Did you talk to them?
还没有
Not yet.
直奔主题吧
All right, let's cut to the chase.
你想要什么 老头
What do you want, old man?
女星帕姆·格里尔
Pam Grier.
别狮子大开口
Within reason.
一个告诉我她是帕姆·格里尔的女人
A woman who tells me she's Pam Grier.
香蕉面包加按♥摩♥背怎么样
How about banana bread and a back rub?
成交
Deal.
进来吧
Come on in.
艾米莉 这些画好棒
Emily, these drawings are amazing.
你真有才
You're really talented.
是啊 有才
Yeah, talented.
故事讲的是什么
What's the story?
是啊 我也想知道
Yes, I, too, would like to know.
我还没想到后续
I don't have it all figured out,
但这故事讲的是原子战争之后的一个女孩
but it's about this girl after, like, an atomic war,
她得学会独♥立♥生存
and she has to learn how to survive on her own.
真压抑
Well, now that's depressing.
我觉得很酷
I think it's cool.
既压抑又酷
Depressing and cool.
她怎么了
So, what happens to her?
我正准备问
I was just gonna ask that.
她也许会死
She probably dies.
真酷
Now, that's cool.
不 那很压抑
No, that's depressing.
老娘放弃了
Oh, I give up.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
怎么回事
What's going on?
克丽丝蒂 我做不到
Christy, I can't do this.
你该带她回家
You should just take her home with you.
不要 我已经跟一个女儿闹僵了
No. I already have a daughter I screwed up.
这个归你了
This one's yours.
但好尴尬啊
But it's so awkward.
我跟她毫无共同之处
I have nothing in common with her.
那又如何
So what?
她需要的是家 不是朋友
She needs a home, she doesn't need a buddy.
我知道 但我真的希望她喜欢我
I know, but I really want her to like me.
那你就不该签字当领养妈妈
Then you shouldn't have signed up to be a mom.
这样吧 你和邦妮过来住
Hey, how about, how about you and Bonnie come live here
帮我跟她处好关系
and help me with her?
我们也许得接受你的提议
We might have to take you up on that.
看看香蕉面包的情况吧
Let's see how the banana bread goes.
真棒 我现在连你的话都听不懂了
Oh, great. Now I don't know what you're talking about.
克丽丝蒂 这是个错误
Christy, this was a mistake.
人们一开始不喜欢我时 就再也不会喜欢我了
When people don't like me at first, they never like me.
我跟她没希望的
I don't have a chance with her.
不是的
That's not true.
我一开始就不喜欢你
I didn't like you at first.
是吗
You didn't?
是啊 我觉得你自恋 娇生惯养
Nope. I thought you were self-obsessed and spoiled
你的牙齿好白 让我好生气
and your teeth were so white it made me angry.
但接着我慢慢解了你
But then I got to know you,
现在我无法想象生活中没有你
and now I can't imagine my life without you in it.
现在出去吧
Now, go out there
继续跟她聊天 直到你找到交流的方式
and keep talking to her until you find some way to connect.
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry, I just can't.
你要我走吗
Do you want me to leave?
我可以打给我的社工
I can call my caseworker.
不
No.
我很希望你留下
I want you to stay very much.
我只是很不擅长
I'm just so bad at this.
我觉得你做得还行
I think you're doing okay.
真的吗
Really?
你听见了她说的话吗
Did you hear what she said?
她觉得我做得还行
She thinks I'm doing okay.
我从来没听过我女儿说这句话
I have never once heard that from my daughter.