别难过
Hang in there.
维奥莉特 我是你妈
Hey, Violet, it's your mother.
只是来问问情况 有阵子没你的消息了
Just checking in, haven't heard from you in awhile.
我想着也许你和卢克
I thought maybe you and Luke
周日想来吃晚餐
might want to come over for dinner on Sunday,
除非你和他分手了
unless you broke up with him,
这样的话就带新男友来吧
in which case, bring the new guy.
爱你 再见
Love you, bye.
这里怎么回事啊
Hey. What's going on here?
跟我最爱的房♥客一起玩呢
Just chilling with my favorite tenant.
好吧
Okay.
你好 贝弗莉
Hi, Beverly.
小老鼠
Mouse.
你还是要给我蜜蜡脱毛吧
You're still gonna wax me, right?
是啊
Yeah.
吉尔 你和你的寄养孩子处得怎么样
So, Jill, how's it going with your foster kid?
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
那是青少年的"还行"
That's teenager for "Okay."
你看出会发生什么了吧...
Now, you see what happens when you...
天啊 我说话的确这样
Oh, God, I do sound like that.
真棒 谢谢你 上帝
Yes! Thank you, God!
你通过评估了吗
You passed the evaluation?
差不多 我处于试用期
Close enough. I'm on probation!
-恭喜 -试用期派对
- Congratulations. - Probation party!
你做了什么事扭转了局势
What did you do to turn it around?
许多我为之羞愧的事
A lot of things I'm ashamed of!
服务员 给我的朋友们上热水和柠檬
Waitress, a round of hot water and lemon for my friends!