吉尔 你是七对吗
Jill, you're a seven, right?
我是七你就是四[分]
If I'm a seven, you're a four.
我说的是鞋的尺码
I meant your shoe size.
那没错
Oh. In that case, yes.
抱歉对你发火
And sorry for snappin' at ya.
你放下头发 擦点唇彩
When you have your hair down and gloss those lips,
绝对是六分美女
you're a solid six.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想借牛仔靴
I was just hoping to borrow some cowboy boots.
她要和乡下人约会
She's got a date with a hillbilly.
他不是乡下人
He's not a hillbilly.
他带你去跳乡村排排舞
He's taking you country line dancing,
所以他是九十年代初期的乡下人
so he's a hillbilly from the early '90s.
跳排排舞挺酷的
Hey, it's still cool to line dance.
我在上排排舞健美操课
I take a line dance aerobics class.
论酷谁比得上玛乔丽啊
And who's cooler than Marjorie?
我在和一个长着老二的协调性很好的男人约会
I've got a date with a coordinated man who has a penis.
就算要我跳波尔卡舞我都乐意
I'd do the polka, if that's what it took.
你对排排舞有那么一点点的了解吗
Do you even have a clue how to line dance?
对 穿着可爱的靴子排成一排跳舞
Yeah. You wear cute boots and dance in a line.
你不是吧
Oh, I did not just hear that.
懂得在双壁队形变化时
You are gonna lose that fella to a gal who knows
用屁屁轻推舞伴的姑娘会抢走你的男人
how to tush push you right out of a two wall formation change.
双壁什么
A two wall what?
好了 排好队 女士们
All right. Line up, ladies.
我们让克丽丝蒂见识下热辣的乡村风
Let's show Christy a little country heat.
我们不先做下伸展运动吗
Shouldn't we stretch first?
我得去嘘嘘
I got to tinkle.
没时间了
No, no time.
戒赌互助会随时会来
The Gamblers Anonymous people will be here any minute,
我欠一个人几百块
and I owe one of them a couple hundred dollars.
这是基本舞步
Okay, now, this is your basic step.
跟着我跳
Follow my lead.
五六 五六七八
Five, six. Five, six, seven, eight.
踏步向后向侧落地 踏步向后向侧落地
Step, back, side, touch. Step, back, side, touch.
转 转
Pivot, pivot.
踏脚换腿 扭扭
Kick ball change, twist, twist...
老天 你这水平居然还做过脱衣舞娘
Oh, dear Lord, how were you ever a stripper?
在咪♥咪♥上撒上闪粉 威豹乐队的歌♥响起
You put glitter on your boobs and Def Leppard's playing.
没人会看你的脚
Nobody's looking at your feet.
喂
Hello?
是我
Yeah, this is she.
好的 感谢来电
Okay, well, thanks for calling.
是谁
Who was that?
律师 我妈死了
Uh, some lawyer. My mother's dead.
转 转
Pivot, pivot.
踏脚换腿
Kick ball change...
怎么了
What?
极品老妈 第四季第十八集
你还好吗
You doin' all right?
很好 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
邦妮
Bonnie,
我们是你的朋友
we're your friends.
咚咚 让我们进去
Knock, knock, let us in.
什么 你是说我妈的事吗
What? You mean my mother?
我几乎不认识她 我没事
I barely knew the woman. I'm fine.
我希望这块肉是真正的三分熟 我没事
I wish this was a true medium rare, but I'm fine.
她去世了你不伤心吗
You're not sad that she died?
不 但你看起来抽泣得挺厉害
No, but you seem to be snottin' it up pretty good.
我得到了一点消息
Okay, I got a little more information.
她当时在医院 没受罪
She was in the hospital, she didn't suffer,
走得很快
she went quick.
不够快
Not quick enough.
邦妮
Oh, Bonnie...
温蒂
Oh, Wendy!
她的房♥东希望清空公♥寓♥
And her landlord wants everything out of the apartment.
看来我们要去旧金山了
So I guess we're going to San Francisco.
-不去 -不去
- Pass. - Pass?
把她的东西扔进海湾 我不在乎
They can dump her stuff in the bay, for all I care.
邦妮
Oh, Bonnie...
两次了
That's two!
你不会想知道三次会发生什么事
You don't want to find out what happens at three!
你不会想的
You don't.
事情来得太突然
This is all very fresh.
但过去一段时间后
But when you have a little distance,
你可能会后悔没去做个了结
you might regret not going and getting some closure.
也许能帮你别这么愤怒
Might help you get rid of some of that anger.
-什么愤怒 -但她是你的...
- What anger? - But it's your...
别说"妈"这个字
Do not say mother!
当妈的要随时陪着孩子 日以继夜
A mother is someone who sticks around, day in, day out,
要付出代价 像我对她那样
and pays the price, like I did with her.
-你并没有... -有点眼力劲儿
- Well, you didn't exactly... - Not the time.
她妈刚去世 点的汉堡肉中间不够生
Her mother just died, her burger's not pink in the middle,
她马上要揍温蒂了
and she's about to punch Wendy.
睡不着吗
Couldn't sleep?
是啊
No.
我非常希望你能下楼
And I was so hoping you'd come downstairs
我们能好好地畅谈一下人生
so we could have a deep, life-affirming talk about it.
去死吧[亲我的屁♥股♥]
Kiss my ass.
虽说你不在乎失去了母亲
You know, you might not care that you lost your mother,
但我失去了外婆
but I lost my grandmother.
如果我真亲你的屁♥股♥ 你能别烦我吗
If I kiss your ass, will you leave me alone?
你应该明白 我们再也见不到她了吧
You do understand we're never gonna see this woman again.
你应该明白 我们以前也没见过
And you understand we never saw her before.
克丽丝蒂 如果你和我
Christy, if you and I
关系没有重新好起来 我死了 你会哀悼我吗
had never reconnected and I died, would you have mourned me?
是 我会的
Yes, I would have.
得了 那些年我们连话都不说
Oh, come on. Those years we weren't speaking,
你有想起过我吗
did you even think about me at all?
每天都想
Every day.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
你没打过电♥话♥
You never called.
有18个月 你没有接电♥话♥的特权
For 18 months, you didn't have phone privileges.
给我一个足够的理由 我为什么要去旧金山
Give me one good reason why I should go to San Francisco
收拾那个老女人的公♥寓♥
and rummage around that old woman's apartment.
别说什么情感上了结的屁话
And don't give me any of that emotional closure crap.
也许你能找到可以卖♥♥的东西
Maybe you could find some stuff to sell.
你应该一开始就说的 我去
You should've led with that. I'm in.
你好 温蒂下次过生日的礼物
Hello, Wendy's next birthday present.
好消息 我们继承了一壁橱的肥皂剧
Good new, we inherited a closet full of soap operas
还有录像机 听着 美国组装
and a VHS player that was-- get this-- built in America.
她喜欢肥皂剧
She liked soap operas.
我打赌她看电视是为了填补空虚的生活
I bet she watched them to fill her lonely life.
成熟点吧 小鹿斑比
Oh, grow up, Bambi.
我们来这里的唯一原因是找可以卖♥♥的东西
The only reason we're here is to find crap we can sell.
那是你的原因
That's your reason.
我是来了解外婆的
I came here to learn about my grandmother.
我帮你总结一下 她抽骆驼香烟
Let me give you a thumbnail: she smoked Camels,
穿木底鞋 把女儿送人了
wore clogs, and gave away her daughter.
爆脾气 我想你饿了
Hey, Cranky, I think you need to eat.
也许冰箱里有东西
Maybe there's something in the fridge.
也许有六瓶装的营养奶昔和小萝卜
Yeah, probably a six-pack of Ensure and some radishes.
比我想的更好 枯萎的柠檬和电池
Ooh, even better, a shriveled lemon and some batteries.
她喜欢柠檬
Aw, she liked lemons.
也许是看电视时
Probably to put in the tea that she drank
放在喝的茶里
while she watched her stories.
别说了
Stop it!
为什么不能像电影里那样
Why can't this be like in the movies,
我穿着黑色套装戴着面纱
where I wear a black suit and a veil
拿着手帕假装哭泣 律师给我一张支票
and pretend to cry into a hanky while a lawyer hands me a check,
我的天 你不会相信我找到了什么
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表