I am so sorry about that.
作为没被我母亲抚养过的人
For someone who wasn't raised by my mother,
她俩性格倒是很像
she sure is a lot like her.
永远别当面对她那样说
Never, ever say that to her.
你能挪一下脚吗 雷叔 你踩着一张50
Can you move your foot, Uncle Ray? You're on a 50.
我来帮你吧
Here. Let me help you with that.
谢谢
Thanks.
这能解决不少学费负担
This'll really help with tuition.
你在哪上的大学
Where'd you go to school?
加州大学
Cal.
你呢
How about you?
索州大学
Sonoma State.
是好学校吗
Good school?
车位充裕
Ample parking.
你确定愿意让我们全拿走吗
You sure you're okay with us taking all of this?
是的 确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
还有一件事
And another thing!
做好准备
Buckle up.
我连高中都没念完 她却供你念完了法学院
I never even finished high school, and she put you through law school?!
是我供自己念的法学院
I put me through law school.
我供自己读大学 任何事都是靠我自己
I put me through college, I put me through everything.
她什么都没给过我
She gave me nothing.
跟我对你的感觉一样
That's how I feel about you.
我获得的一切成就都与她无关
Everything I accomplished was in spite of her.
我知道你受过苦
Now I know you had it hard,
但是相信我
but believe me,
被雪莉抚养长大也不好过
it was no picnic being raised by Shirley.
遗弃
Abandoned.
黑人
Black.
女人
Woman.
同性恋
Gay.
我觉得他赢了
I think he wins.
我爸爸离开了
My dad left,
每次看到我 都让她想起往事
and every time she looked at me, I was just a reminder.
真悲伤
Oh, that's so sad.
我的故事呢
What about my story?
也很惨 只不过我听太多次了
It's sad, too. I've just heard it a lot.
你希望她能在你身边
You wish you had her.
而我迫不及待从她身边逃离
I couldn't wait to get away from her.
现在我想从你身边逃离
And now I want to get away from you.
克丽丝蒂 祝你成功
Christy, I wish you nothing but success.
她会成功的
And she'll have it,
因为她有个爱她照顾她的妈妈
'cause she had a mother who loved her and took care of her!
-这也说得出口 -反正他不知道
- Really? - Yeah, yeah. He doesn't know.
很抱歉我拖你过来了
I am so sorry I dragged you there.
我还以为你会跟你妈妈了结
I thought you'd get closure with your mom,
结果开敞多了
and now it's just opener.
更开敞吗
More open?
拜托
Oh, come on.
给我摆个臭脸 让我知道你还爱我
Just give me a dirty look so I know you still love me.
-这不是你的错 -我知道
- It's not your fault. - I know.
我讲话只是因为收音机出问题了
I was just making noise 'cause the radio doesn't work.
这就是我的生活
This is my life.
被推来推去 粗暴对待
I get knocked around, kicked in the teeth, and then,
等我终于听到一个好消息了 像是我妈死了
when I finally get good news, like my mother's dead,
我又被粗暴对待了
boom, I get kicked in the teeth again.
真是有趣的话
That's a funny line.
我打算盗来 等你去世时用
I'm gonna steal it when you die.
好好享受吧 因为我没有别的东西留给你了
Enjoy it, 'cause I got nothing else to leave you.
别再自怨自艾了
Oh, stop feeling sorry for yourself.
每个人的生活都很艰难
Everybody's life is hard.
我失散已久的弟弟不是
Oh, not my long-lost brother.
他显然有所成就
He apparently made something of himself.
别低估你的成就
Hey, don't discount what you've achieved.
我52岁了 管理一栋公♥寓♥大楼
I'm 52 years old, and I manage an apartment building.
你还是坚持说你52岁了啊
You're sticking with 52, huh?
摆臭脸了
There's the dirty look.
妈妈 我们都在尽力而为
Mom, we're all doing the best we can.
将自己与别人比较毫无意义
There's no point in comparing yourself to other people.
谢谢
Thank you.
特别是一个超级成功的律师
Especially a super successful attorney
他克服了贫困和种族偏见
who overcame poverty and racial prejudice.
你的确还爱我
Oh, you do still love me!
我还是难以置信邦妮有个弟弟
I still can't believe Bonnie has a brother.
就是啊 就像发现有杰瑞·希♥特♥勒♥
I know. It's like finding out there was a Jerry Hitler.
她接受得怎么样
How's she handling it?
你了解她的
You know her.
-你这小可怜 -我很遗憾
- Oh, you poor thing. - Sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
她来开会吗
Is she coming to the meeting?
不 她忙着
No. She's too busy
和脑袋里愤怒的声音开会呢
having a meeting with all the angry voices in her head.
据最近统计 有七个 也许还有一只狗
Last count, there were seven and maybe a dog.
她需要来
Yeah, well, she needs to come.
-你跟她说去 -也许我会的
- You tell her. - Maybe I will.
确保你拍她之前让她闻闻你的手
Just be sure to let her smell your hand before you pet her.
太阳落山
As the Sun Sets.
今天这部分由
This portion brought to you today
布里姆无咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡赞助播出
by Brim Decaffeinated Coffee.
用香醇的布里姆咖啡倒满杯子
Fill your cup to the rim with the richness of Brim.
以及女士低语身体喷雾
And Lady Whisper Body Spray.
因为 你懂的
Because... well... you know.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
-你在这干什么 -你怎么没去开会
- What are you doing here? - Why aren't you at the meeting?
我没去开会是因为你没去开会
I'm not at the meeting 'cause you're not at the meeting.
你想玩"20个问题"
You want to play 20 Questions,
-还是要邀请我进去 -好吧
- or are you gonna invite me in? - Fine.
我只是不想谈论我妈
I just don't want to talk about my mother.
没问题
You got it.
我也对我去世了的妈妈很生气
You know, I had a dead mom I was mad at, too.
看在老天的分上
For God's sake.
干嘛 我在说我妈妈
What? I'm talking about my mother.
我明白了 现在我的问题又跟你有关系了
I see. So this is where we make my problem about you.
我们会聊到的
Oh, we'll get there.
但既然你提到了 你到底有什么问题
But since you brought it up, what exactly is your problem?
这还用问
Seriously?
我妈妈把我送去领养
My mother threw me into theoster system,
但选择抚养一个儿子
but chose to raise a son.
这算哪门子问题
Okay. How is that a problem?
你在故意惹毛我吗
Are you trying to piss me off?
我只是说 那是很久之前
I'm just saying, that's something
发生的事
that happened a long time ago.
现在只有你小题大做 它才算一个问题
It's only a problem now if you make it one.
我觉得我对那女人的恨意
I didn't think I can hate that woman
已经到顶峰了
any more than I already did.
我能跟你说说玛乔丽告诉我的话吗
Can I tell you something Marjorie told me?
让我猜猜
Ugh. Let me guess.
祈祷 去参加互助会 在互助会上祈祷
Pray? Go to a meeting? Pray at a meeting?
跳做动作舞 转过身来
Do the hokey pokey, turn yourself around?
她让我给我妈妈写一封信 写下
She told me to write my mother a letter and tell her everything
她活着时我没机会告诉她的话
I didn't get a chance to tell her when she was alive.
我要把这封信寄去哪里
And where would I mail this letter?
你碰巧知道地狱的邮编吗
Do you happen to know the zip code for hell?
你去她坟墓旁读出来
You go to her grave, and you just read it.
这是我听过的最蠢的话
Wow. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
我也这么觉得 但真的有帮助
Yeah, well, I thought so, too, but... it really helped.
我在南卡罗来纳州度过了愉快的周末
And I had a nice weekend in South Carolina.
买♥♥了个古董茶壶
Bought an antique samovar.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
人名吗 还是三明治
Is that a person? A sandwich?
随便你开玩笑
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表