Make all the jokes you want,
但我没有夜以继日地恨我妈妈
but instead of hating my mom day in and day out,
现在我只是偶尔愤怒
now the anger just flares up occasionally.
像是疱疹吗
Like herpes?
我又不知道
I wouldn't know.
但差不多吧
But yes.
好吧 开始吧
Okay, let's do this.
亲爱的妈妈
"Dear Mom,
我这辈子都恨你
"I have hated you my whole life.
哪种人会抛弃四岁小孩啊
"What kind of person abandons a four-year-old child?
我不是婴儿 你认识我
"I wasn't a baby, you knew me..
我们一起唱歌♥
"We sang songs together.
然后我这辈子都在想着
"And then I spent the rest of my life thinking
我肯定做了错事 不然你会想要我
"I must've done something wrong, or you would have wanted me.
你知道那对一个人有什么影响吗
"Do you know what that does to a person?
因为你 我酗酒
"I drank because of you.
因为你 我差点失去自己的孩子
"I almost lost my child because you
因为你 我进了监狱
"I went to jail because of you.
都怪你 都怪你 都怪你
Because of you, because of you, because of you."
我不能继续这样做了
I can't keep doing this.
你一直都是我生活中的好借口
You have been the great excuse of my life.
一切事情我都怪在你头上
I blamed you for everything.
都怪你
It's all on you.
天啊
God.
难以置信我要这样说 但是
I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but...
对不起
...I'm sorry.
我不喜欢你 我没必要喜欢你
I don't like you-- I don't have to like you--
但你没必要对我的人生负责
but you're not responsible for my life.
我才对我的人生负责
I am responsible for my life.
好了
There.
你解脱了
You're off the hook.
安息吧
Rest in peace.
亲爱的妈妈 自我能记事开始
"Dear Mom, for as long as I can remember,
你从未陪过我
you were never there for me.
你让我很失望
You let me down so..
怎么了
What's going on?
嘘 躺下 听我说
Shh. Lay down. Just go with it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你做的事给了我灵感
I was inspired by what you did,
我意识到我还对你很生气
and I realized I still have so much anger towards you,
我想着该发泄一些
I thought I should get some of it out.
等等 你现在就在写给去世妈妈的信吗
Wait. You're doing your dead mom letter now?
是啊 我当时想写 又没好看的电视节目
Yeah. I was in the mood, nothing on TV.
随便你
Eh, knock yourself out.
如果你交叉双臂 也许会好些
It might help if you crossed your arms.
像是这样吗
Like this?
完美
Perfect.
浅浅呼吸
And breathe shallow.
好
Nice.
你让我失望了好多次
"You let me down so many times,
我学会不再信任...
and I learned not to trust.."
信里会写这件事的
That's going in the letter!