我只做了几周的养母
So I've only been a foster mom for a few weeks now,
但常言说的都是真的
but it's true what they say:
一旦有了孩子 生活重心便不是自己
once you have a child, it stops being about you,
全是为了孩子
and it's all about them.
你有过这样的感觉吗 妈咪
Did you ever get that feeling, Mommy?
只是她有个小举动
There's just this one little thing she does
真是烦死我了
that bothers the bejesus out of me.
我经常有这种感觉
I get that one all the time.
我在图片分享上
I've been following her
用"红宝石胡椒6♥4♥7"的假名粉了她
on Instagram under the pseudonym "Ruby Peppers 6♥4♥7."
她经常发以我做人肉背景的自♥拍♥
She's constantly posting selfies with me in the background.
那天 我在敷泥面膜
The other day, I had a mud mask on
吃着香蕉
and I was eating a banana.
结果 我就成了所谓的表情包
The next thing I know, I'm something called a meme.
总之我非常感激有这样的互助会
Anyway, I'm really grateful for these meetings
这样我能够有地方抱怨
so I have somewhere to come and complain--
我是说分享 谢谢大家
I mean, share. Thank you.
还有人想分享吗
Would anyone else like to share?
我要分享
I need to. u202d
红宝石吃香蕉真是一口吞
Ruby's really going to town on that banana.
这是多年练习的结果
That's years of practice.
我是玛乔丽 酒瘾者
Marjorie, alcoholic.
你好 玛乔丽
Hi, Marjorie.
对不起我迟到了
I apologize for being late.
我甚至不知道从何说起
I don't even know where to start.
我太生气了
I'm just so upset.
我的监督人又开始喝酒了
My sponsor relapsed.
她戒酒52年了
52 years she was sober.
这个美丽的女人救了我的命
This beautiful woman who saved my life,
从我参加互助会开始 她一直是我坚强的支柱
been my rock ever since the day I walked into these rooms.
她就这样放弃了
That she could just give up and...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的天
Oh, my God.
太可怕了
It's just awful.
是吗
Really?
我听到的是戒酒52年后
What I'm hearing is after 52 years of sobriety,
我们又可以喝酒了
we get to drink again.
一定发生了很可怕的事
Something terrible must have happened
她才会又开始喝酒
for her to start drinking again.
她离婚了吗
She getting divorced?
有人去世了吗
Did someone die?
她的邻居砍了她的树篱
Her neighbor cut down her hedge.
不好意思 什么
Sorry, what?
两栋房♥子间有共用的树篱
There was a shared hedge between the houses,
邻居砍了 她那晚喝醉了
neighbor cut it down, she got loaded that night.
给我解释下 那树篱是金子做的吗
Help me out here. Was the hedge made of gold?
在戒酒方面
Everything I've done to stay sober,
我都是跟她学的
I learned from her.
结果一下子 她全抛弃了
Then, in a second, she just threw it all away.
这些树篱
I mean, are we talking one of those hedges
是剪成了大象的样子吗
shaped like an elephant or something?
我没见过那该死的树篱 邦妮
I didn't see the damn hedge, Bonnie.
你说的是灌木修剪
And that's called a topiary.
我一直以为我再过个几十年
I always thought when I had a couple of decades under my belt,
我根本不会再考虑喝酒了
I wouldn't even think about drinking anymore.
老天爷 我家有好多树篱
Good Lord, I have a lot of hedges.
女士们
Ladies.
显然不是因为树篱
It obviously wasn't about the hedge.
对 各位 注意听
Yeah, guys. Come on, pay attention.
知道吗
You know what?
我需要一个人静静
I need to take a break from all this.
也许你们可以找其他人谈谈
Maybe you guys can find someone else to talk to.
-不好意思 -真的吗
- Excuse me. - u202dReally?
-你在说什么 -别这样 玛乔丽
- What are you saying? - Oh, come on, Marjorie.
我应该打电♥话♥给谁
Who am I supposed to call?
我应该怎么做 我每天跟她打电♥话♥
What am I supposed to do? I check in with her every day.
我也是 我什么都问她
Me, too. I run everything by her.
好吧 我知道事情走向
Okay. I know where this is headed,
好的 你们有问题可以来找我
and yes, you can all come to me with your problems.
老天 我们都会死的
Oh, God. We're all gonna die.
极品老妈 第四季第二十集
不要耍我了
Oh, stop taunting me!
温蒂 做你的朋友
Look, Wendy, it's not your coworker's job
并不是你同事的工作
to be your friend.
冷静 深呼吸
Calm down, take a deep breath in...
你在做什么
What are you doing? u202d
家里进了蟋蟀 快把我逼疯了
we've got a cricket in the house, it's driving me crazy.
我跟你说过 我们需要纱窗
I told you, we need screens.
你是大楼管♥理♥员♥ 装上啊
You're the building manager, put 'em in.
你知道程序
You know the procedure.
你需要提交书面申请
You need to submit a written request.
呼气
And exhale.
好的 你不晕了再打给我
Okay. Call me back when you stop feeling dizzy.
温蒂打电♥话♥给你求指导吗
Wendy actually called you for guidance?
我告诉你 我一整天都在解决问题
I'll have you know, I have been putting out fires all day.
吉尔 砰 玛丽 砰 温蒂 砰
Jill, boom. Mary, boom. Wendy, boom.
"砰"是问题解决的音效
The boom is the problem being solved.
你确定不是她们人生崩溃的音效吗
You sure it's not the sound of their lives blowing up?
同时
In the meantime,
我非常担心玛乔丽
I'm really worried about Marjorie.
我从未见过她这样伤心
I've never seen her this upset.
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
如果有事 打我电♥话♥ 砰
And if she's not, she can call me, boom.
你要帮我找蟋蟀吗
You want to help me find this thing?
抱歉 我和蟋蟀是一队的
Sorry. I'm Team Cricket.
吉尔
Hey, Jill.
好了 别说了
Okay, stop talking.
我告诉你克丽丝蒂是少女时
Let me tell you what I used to do
我是怎么做的
when Christy was a teenager.
隔着有机玻璃朝我挥手吗
Wave at me through Plexiglas?
你在哪里 混♥蛋♥
Where are you, you bastard?
有话快说 温蒂 我在工作
Make it fast, Wendy, I'm working.
我这个班的护士都去吃午餐了
All the nurses in my unit are going out to lunch
她们没邀请我
and they didn't invite me.
你有没考虑过 也许
Did you consider that maybe
她们想背着你说你的好话呢
they want to say nice things about you behind your back?
不是吧 你就这种水平吗
Really? That's the best you got?
我可以告诉你真♥相♥
I could tell you the truth,
但你太软弱太神经质 接受不了
but you're too weak and neurotic to handle it.
挂了 吉尔打进来了
Got to go, Jill's on the other line.
有钱人
Hey, Money.
邦妮 我有重大危机
Bonnie, I am in crisis.
怎么可能 我们20分钟前才通过电♥话♥
How can you be in crisis? We talked 20 minutes ago.
艾米莉上学去了 她戴着领带
Emily just left for school and she was wearing a necktie.
拜托别告诉我 你担心她是同志
Please do not tell me you're worried she's gay.
不 我只是担心她穿衣没品味
No! I'm just worried she's got no style
人家会觉得是我没品味
and that reflects on me.
吉尔 你见过我女儿的穿戴方式吧
Jill, have you seen the way my daughter dresses?
是 我鄙视你
Yes, and I judge you for it.
抱歉 得挂了 爱哭鬼又打来了
Sorry, got to go. Crybaby's back for more.
什么
What?
我刚得知午餐是生日派对
I just found out the lunch is a birthday party.
她们甚至没让我在生日卡上签名
They didn't even ask me to sign the card.
好了 你不能再只想你自己了
All right. You got to stop focusing on yourself.
别乱想了 去帮帮别人
Get out of your head. Help someone else.
我能帮谁啊
Who can I help?
你在急诊室
You're in an emergency room!
循着血迹走
Follow a trail of blood.
-我抓住了 -什么
- I got it! I got it, I got it! - u202dWhat?
蟋蟀 开门
The cricket. Open the door.
直接杀了吧