Just kill it.
不 会有报应的
No, that's bad karma.
我要把它放归野外
I'm releasing it back into the wild.
自♥由♥吧 小...
Be free, little...
去哪了 我本来抓住了
Where'd it go?! I had it!
它是怎么做到的
How'd he do that?!
你好
Hi.
呃
Ugh.
回送给你
Back at ya.
我们只是来看看玛乔丽怎么样了
We just came by to see how Marjorie's doing.
她依然很难过 再见
She's still sad. Good-bye.
我们花12块买♥♥了花草
We blew 12 bucks on the plant.
活要见人死要见尸 老头
We want to see the body, old man.
谢谢 再见
Thank you, good-bye.
我们别打电♥话♥ 直接去
"Let's not call, let's just show up."
是谁
Who was that?
卖♥♥花人
Florist.
我给你买♥♥了花草
I bought you plant.
玛丽 我知道看起来我好像在看电邮
Mary, I know it looks like I'm checking my e-mail,
但我其实在听 说吧
but I'm listening, go ahead.
好的 我姐姐
Okay. My sister--
我管她叫姐姐 但她其实是我妈
well, I call her my sister, but she's actually my mom.
好 现在我真要听了
All right, now I'm really listening.
在这里没有玛乔丽感觉很奇怪
It's weird being here without Marjorie.
我真心希望她今晚能来
I was really hoping she'd come tonight.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我不确定邦妮是否知道她在做什么
I'm not sure Bonnie knows what she's doing.
听我说清楚了
Oh, hear me and hear me well,
她不知道
she does not.
你好啊 戒酒的
Oh, hello, cute,
黑衣小帅哥
dark and sober.
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你认识他吗
You know that guy?
很久以前
A long time ago.
那又怎样 他是前男友吗
So what? He's an old boyfriend?
他肯定不是前男友
He's definitely not an old boyfriend.
我必须走了
I-I got to go.
你不跟我们说话我们就不走
We're not leaving here till you talk to us.
见鬼
Oh, hell.
我会待一晚上 我没任何事要做
I'll stay here all night, I don't have any plans.
而且我们都知道温蒂也是
And we all know Wendy doesn't.
喂
Hey.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么回事
What's going on?
是啊 那男人是谁
Yeah. Who was that guy?
我还在喝酒时 在一个派对上
Back when I was drinking, I was at this party,
那男人带着可♥卡♥因♥来了
and that guy showed up with some coke.
我们进厕所吸了几条线
We went into a bedroom to do a few lines.
不知不觉之间 他就骑在了我身上
Next thing I know, he was on top of me,
而我太恍惚 没法抗拒他
and I was too messed up to fight him off.
那个狗♥杂♥种♥
That son of a bitch.
我们知道他在哪
We know where he is.
我们应该报♥警♥
We should call the police.
那是16年前了
It was 16 years ago.
他们做不了什么
There's nothing they can do.
那时候他们怎么处理的
What did they do back then?
我没报♥警♥
I didn't report it.
那会变成双方各执一词
It would have been his word against mine.
谁会相信喝醉的脱衣舞♥女♥呢
Who's gonna believe a drunk stripper?
非常感谢你们丢下我
Thank you very much for ditching me.
这样对待倾听你们愚蠢问题一周的女人
Way to treat the woman who's been listening
真是太过分了
to your stupid problems all week.
怎么了
What?
总督香烟来了戒瘾会
Viceroy Lights was at the meeting.
你没骗我吧
Are you kidding me?
总督香烟
Viceroy Lights?
我不知道他名字 那是他抽的烟
I never knew his name. That's what he smoked.
他现在在戒瘾会吗 告诉我他长什么样
He's at the meeting now? Tell me what he looks like.
我去把他喉咙撕了
I'll go rip his throat out.
不 我只想忘了那事
No. I just want to forget about it.
你们知道他是谁吗
You guys know who he is?
坐下
Sit down!
我可以回去 把屋里每个男人都揍一顿
I could just go back there and punch every guy in that room.
我敢肯定他们都做过值得被揍的事
I'm sure they've all done something to deserve it.
别管了
Just drop it.
真希望玛乔丽在这里 她会知道该怎么做
I wish Marjorie was here. She'd know what to do.
谢谢 温蒂 真伤人
Thank you, Wendy. That's very hurtful.
那你知道该怎么做吗
Well, then, do you know what to do?
没什么好做的
There's nothing to do.
亲爱的 你家好像有蟋蟀
Honey, I think you got a cricket.
你还好吧
You doing all right?
是的
Yeah.
如果你想谈 我在这里
If you want to talk, I'm here.
没必要
Don't need to.
好吧
Okay.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我觉得你应该谈谈这事
I think you need to talk about it.
妈妈 那是很久以前了 我没事
Mom, it was a long time ago. I'm fine.
但我很久以前不在你身边
Yeah, but I wasn't there for you a long time ago.
让我现在在你身边帮你吧
Let me be here for you now. u202d
你是在我身边 不能更在了
You're here. You're extremely here.
我们睡吧
Let's go to sleep.
睡觉咯
Going to sleep.
玛乔丽呢
What about Marjorie?
你愿意跟她说吗
Would you talk to her?
她不让我们去烦她 不像你
She asked not to be bothered, and unlike you,
当某人让我别去烦他们时
when someone tells me not to bother them,
我是会听的
I actually listen.
你不听 但无所谓
No, you don't, but that's all right.
心理治疗师呢
What about a therapist?
这不是个坏主意
That's not a bad idea.
你真的应该去看
You should definitely see one.
你个小妖女 你在收集2
Ah, you little minx. You're collecting twos.
等等 是克丽丝蒂
Mm, hang on, it's Christy.
呃
Ugh.
甜心 怎么了
Hey, sweetie. What's up?
没什么
Nothing.
只想打电♥话♥问问你怎么样了
Just wanted to check in, see how you're doing.
我很好 你好吗
I'm okay. Are you okay?
很好 只是...
Yeah, it's just...
老样子啦
Eh, the usual.
讨厌我的工作 讨厌我妈 我孩子们讨厌我
Hate my job, hate my mom, my kids hate me...
你知道 生命的轮回
You know, circle of life.
你确定没别的事吗
Are you sure that's all?
是的 我只是想你
Yeah, I just miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
你喜欢我们送你的花草吗
Did you like the plant we dropped off?
是的 谢谢 非常美
Yes, thank you. It's beautiful.
好吧 再见
Okay. Well, bye.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, sweetie.
你为什么对我翻白眼
Why are you giving me stink eye?
你死定了
Oh, you are so dead.
玛丽 我糊涂了
Mary, I'm confused.
你姐姐是你妈妈 你哥哥是你舅舅吗
Your sister is your mother, and your brother's your uncle?
他只是你哥哥 知道了
Oh, he's just your brother. Okay, got it.
那谁需要肾脏啊
So, which one needs the kidney?
天啊 我得挂了
Oh, my God! I got to go.
出什么事了
What happened?
我找不到蟋蟀
I can't find the cricket.
别 别碰我