You can pretty much do anything once you're sober.
既然你在这里 为什么不试着真戒一下
As long as you're in here, why not give it a real try?
我试过
Oh, I have tried.
这次我帮你怎么样
Well, how about this time I help you?
我们可以聊天 遵循步骤 参加会议
You know, we can talk, work the steps, go to meetings.
你愿意那样做吗
You would do that?
我们是管友
Hey, we're pole pals.
我想我们好像亲热过一次
I think we made out once.
这是我的电♥话♥
Here's my number.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
娜塔莎 我给你买♥♥了一些甜零食
Natasha, I got you a bunch of sugar snacks.
你应该可以拿去换一些香烟
You can probably trade them for some cigarettes.
谢谢
Thank you.
好消息 宝贝
Hey, great news, baby.
克丽丝蒂会帮我离开这里
Christy's gonna help me get out of here
这样我们就能搬去洛杉矶了
so you and me can move to L.A.
我们走了多久
How long were we gone?
我回家了
Home.
我在厨房♥
Kitchen.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我试着让它吃药
I'm trying to get him to take his pill,
但它总是吐出来
but he keeps spitting it out.
你试过藏在别的食物里吗
Did you try hiding it in something?
我试过汉堡 奶酪 花生酱
I tried hamburger, cheese, peanut butter,
但它每次都吐出来了
and somehow he spits it out every time.
它就像一个街头魔术师
He's like a street magician.
你把我的汉堡给狗吃了吗
You gave the dog my hamburger?
到了这地步 只要它吞药
At this point, I'd give him a $100
我愿意给它一百美元
if he'd swallow the damn pill.
拜托 参孙 求求你
Come on, Samson, please?
你不想控制你的血压吗
Don't you want your blood pressure regulated?
在完美的世界里
"Well, in a perfect world,
我更愿舔我的蛋
I'd rather be licking my balls""
我不觉得好笑
I am not amused.
那是因为你心如死灰
That's because you're dead inside.
给我
Give me that.
喂
Hello?
娜塔莎 怎么了
Hey, Natasha, what's going on?
冷静 冷静
Calm down, calm down.
有用了 它在吃
It's working. He's eating it.
等等
Hang on.
好 你等着 我马上到
Okay, just sit tight. I'll be right there.
一切还好吧
Is everything all right?
艾米莉的妈妈惊慌失措了 我必须走了
Emily's mom is freaking out. I got to go.
你在逗我吗
Oh, are you kidding me?
你又吐出来了
You spit it out again?
参孙 你要把我逼疯了
Samson, you're making me crazy.
抱歉 我只是想让你忘记亚当
"Sorry, I'm just trying to keep your mind off
在夏威夷上他前妻的事
Adam banging his ex-wife in Hawaii."
我什么方法都试过
I tried everything.
我甚至碾碎了 看它会不会吸掉
I even ground it up to see if he'd snort it.
就像年轻人吸毒那样
You know, like the kids do with their drugs.
总之 我敢说你也不能让这狗吃下药
Anyway, I defy you to get a pill in this dog.
好了
There you go.
不不 等等 它会吐出来的
No, no, give it a minute; he'll spit it out.
好吧 提醒我一下上次给你开的支票
All right, remind me the name I used
上面写的是什么名字
on the last check I gave you.
这里不安全 你得把我弄出去
It's not safe here; you got to get me out.
出了什么事
What happened?
我在唱歌♥热身
Okay, so I was singing, you know, doing my warm-ups.
跟我住一间房♥的蠢吸毒女告诉我闭嘴
That stupid meth head I share a room with told me to shut up,
我就扇了她一巴掌 结果她无缘无故就咬我
so I smacked her, and for no reason, she bit me.
你不走运 你找到了一个有牙齿的吸毒女
Just your luck, you found a meth head with teeth.
我一生的故事都是这样
Story of my life.
所以我想着 我去拿我的UGG鞋
So I was thinking, how about I go grab my Uggs
和盒式录音座 跟你住一段时间怎么样
and cassette deck and crash with you for a while?
有意思
That's funny.
为什么
Why?
我妈妈四年前也跟我说了这番话
My mom said the same thing to me four years ago.
拜托 你说过你要帮我
Come on, you said you were gonna help me.
我在这里没法戒瘾 这些人都疯了
I can't get sober here. These people are crazy.
这里的人们不是问题所在 你才是
The people here aren't the problem, you are the problem.
你是从卫生间里的海报看到的这句话
You got that off the poster in the bathroom.
娜塔莎 你得相信我
Natasha, you need to trust me on this.
你还在戒毒 这就意味着
You're still detoxing, which means
你的每一个念头都是错误不好的
every single thought you have is wrong and bad.
-但我只是 -错误
But I'm just... u202dWrong.
-我明白 -不好
- I understand... u202d- Bad!
你都没听我说的话
You're not even trying to hear what I'm...!
错误 不好
Wrong and bad!
如果你继续说话 我就要说蠢了
And if you keep talking, I'm gonna throw in "Stupid""
瞧 参孙 这就是你
See, Samson, this is you.
瞧瞧 开空头支票的人回来了
Oh, look, the check bouncer's back.
你觉得这侮辱了我 真可爱
It's cute you think that insults me.
这次有什么"没问题"
So, what's not the problem now?
它的呼吸方式有些奇怪
He's breathing a little funny.
它16岁了 还有呼吸就是个奇迹
Ah, he's 16 years old; it's a miracle he's breathing at all.
现在
You know, at this point,
我其实更担心你
I'm actually a little more worried about you.
我没事
I'm fine. u202dAh.
我男友让我照顾他的狗
My boyfriend just asked me to take care of his dog
而他和前妻去了夏威夷参加葬礼
while he's at a funeral with his ex-wife in Hawaii,
所以我就在照顾狗狗
so that's what I'm doing.
夏威夷
Hawaii?
-是去参加葬礼 -但是夏威夷
- For a funeral. - But Hawaii?
就是啊 谁会死在夏威夷啊
I know. Who dies in Hawaii?
我觉得我看出了是怎么回事
You know, I think I see what's happening.
你担心你的男友
You're worried about your boyfriend,
你将那种焦虑转移到了狗狗身上
and you're transferring that anxiety to the dog.
我讨厌这很合情合理
I hate how much sense that makes.
而且 如果不是他爱你 信任你
Plus, he never would've left his dog with you
他根本就不会让你照顾狗狗
unless he loved you and trusted you.
我女儿也是这样说的
My daughter said the same thing,
但不知怎么 相信一个陌生人更容易
but somehow it's easier to trust a total stranger.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我欠你多少钱
What do I owe you?
一百万怎么样
Oh, I don't know, how about a million dollars?
好吧 周五之前别兑现
Okay, just don't cash it till Friday. u202dAh.
不 娜塔莎 那样错了
No, Natasha, that's wrong.
还是错了
Yeah, still wrong.
没事
That's okay.
你大概要错五年
You're gonna be wrong for about five years.
好 再见
All right, bye-bye.
她想做什么
What did she want to do?
在康复中心举办赌场之夜
Host a casino night at the rehab
拿到大家的残疾资格
and get everybody's disability checks.
试过了 兑现简直太难了
Tried it. It's a bitch cashing them.
至少她要做之前问了你 这是进步
At least she asked before she did it. That's progress.
我知道 我真觉得我在帮她
I know. I really think I'm helping her.
真不错
Good for you.
太棒了
Yeah, terrific.
有问题吗 吉尔
Problem, Jill?
没有 我只是不明白
No, no problem. I just don't see why
克丽丝蒂为什么要穿上戒瘾的小斗篷
Christy has to slap her little sober cape on
拯救世界
and save the world.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我是在帮助另一个酒瘾者
I'm trying to help another alcoholic.
也许你不该帮
Yeah, well, maybe you shouldn't.
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
你们都知道有了我艾米莉变得更好
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表