You all know Emily's better off with me.
那女人一百万次选择了喝酒 而不是自己女儿
That woman has chosen drinking over her daughter a million times.
她不配再拥有她
She does not deserve to get her back.
你刚描述了四年前的我
Hey, you just described me four years ago.
你的意思是我不配养我的孩子们吗
Are you saying I didn't deserve to keep my kids?
我说的不是你
I'm not talking about you.
你说的是一个跟我一模一样的人
You're talking about someone exactly like me.
如果不是有人帮我
And if someone hadn't helped me,
我也会失去他们
I would've lost them.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我是说玛乔丽 妈妈
Talking about Marjorie, Mom.
好吧 帮助娜塔莎
Fine, help Natasha.
当他们把艾米莉从我身边夺走
And when they take Emily away from me
那个女人让她经历地狱
and that woman puts her through hell
她被送去另一个寄养家庭时
and she gets stuck in another foster home,
你就可以为自己觉得骄傲了
you can feel real proud of yourself.
你一直在康复中心进进出出 我们从未放弃过你
You were in rehab over and over, and we never gave up on you
因为我们不会抛弃人们
'cause we don't throw people away!
我要说下 我这不是夺门而出
For the record, I'm not storming out.
我走只是因为她载我
I'm just leaving 'cause she's my ride.
好吧 你要在这里写下
Okay, so here's where you write down
你生命中怨恨的每个人
everyone you resent in your life.
然后 你要写下他们对你做的事
And then, you write everything they did to you.
然后 最重要的是
And then, most important,
你写下你在其中扮演的角色
you write down the part you played in it.
但我什么也没做
But I didn't do anything.
娜塔莎 你在康复中心
Natasha, you're in a rehab,
你的孩子在寄养家庭 你得打破伤风针
your kid's in foster care and you had to get a tetanus shot
因为一个吸毒女咬了你打她的手
because a meth head bit you on your punching hand.
你确定你什么也没做吗
You sure you didn't do anything?
你觉得我是个大烂人 对吧
You think I'm a terrible person, don't you?
我觉得你是做过很烂的事的人
I think you're a person who's done terrible things.
就跟我一样
Just like I have.
但我变好了 你也可以
But I got better and so can you.
我现在真想跟你亲热
I so want to make out with you right now.
但我觉得那也许是个不好的主意
But I think it might be a bad idea.
瞧瞧你 在成长学习
Look at you, growing, learning.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
亲爱的 我不知道你今天要来
Baby, I didn't know you were coming today.
我们在很远的地方做美甲
Well, we were getting our nails done nowhere near here,
所以我们想着干脆过来
so we thought we'd swing by.
谢谢
Thank you.
真贴心
This is real thoughtful.
我记得在康复中心有多孤独
I remember how lonely rehab can be.
你曾去过吗
You were in rehab?
四次
Four times.
她的康复中心有水疗和寿司
Hers had a spa and sushi.
只是个按♥摩♥师和热水浴缸啦
Well, it was just a masseuse and a hot tub.
我们只在周三吃寿司
And we only had sushi on Wednesdays.
但我依然很害怕 每天都想喝酒
But I was still scared and wanted to drink every day.
瞧瞧她现在的样子
And look at her now.
她三年里都没有开着玛莎拉蒂撞干洗店了
She hasn't driven a Maserati into a dry cleaners in three years.
没有克丽丝蒂的帮助 我是做不到的
Yeah, without Christy's help, I never would've made it.
小鹿斑比也把我照顾得很好
Yeah, I'm in good hands with Bambi here.
小鹿斑比
Bambi?
这是我脱衣舞♥女♥的艺名
It was my stripper name.
你给自己取了个小鹿的名字
You named yourself after a baby deer
而它看着它妈妈的头被打爆吗
who watched his mom get her head blown off?
我眼睛很大嘛
I had the big eyes.
你回来了
Hey, you came back!
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
我也是
I missed you, too.
参孙还好吗
Any problems with Samson?
它没事 这太容易了
He was fine. So easy.
你每次和你前妻出门时 我都想照看它
I want to watch him every time you go away with your ex-wife.
那有趣吗
So was it fun?
不有趣 但那怎么样
I mean, not fun, but how was it?
我想还行吧
Okay, I guess
98岁的老太太不该用开放式棺材
98-year-old women should not have an open casket.
但我有机会给你买♥♥了件小礼物
But I did have a chance to buy you a little something.
你不该买♥♥的 给我
You shouldn't have. Give it.
天啊 我喜欢
Oh, my God. I love it.
我得跟你说 邦 跟我前妻待了三天后
I got to tell you, Bon, after three days with my ex-wife,
意识到你是我的女人 这真是让我再开心不过了
I have never been more happy that you're my girl.
这才是真正的礼物
Okay, now, that is the real gift.
你给我看看我没机会看到的那件胸罩怎么样
So how about you show me that bra I didn't get a chance to see.
没难题
Certainly.
参孙 爸爸回家了
Samson, Daddy's home.
昨天我们散步时 我用长柄粪铲捡起了配套的内♥裤♥
Yesterday, on our walk, I picked up the matching panties with a pooper scooper.