Yay! u202d
你怎么还没睡
What are you still doing up?
随你信不信 研究税法
Believe it or not, reading about tax law.
为什么 我脱身了
Why? I got away with it.
我还有兴趣
Well, I'm still interested.
你知道法国征收了盐税
Did you know the French put a tax on salt,
所以才导致法国大革命的爆发吗
and that's what led to the French Revolution?
你真是放弃了男人 对吧
Wow, you really have given up on men, haven't you?
我能跟你说件事吗
Can I tell you something?
行啊
Sure.
我觉得你做的事很厉害
I am so impressed with what you did.
主要是雷做的
Ray did most of it.
不是的
That's not true.
而且我说的也不是这事
And that's not what I'm talking about.
你戒瘾四年了
You've been sober for four years now,
你就快念完大学了 即将成为律师
you're almost done with college, on your way to becoming a lawyer.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
妈妈 这意义重大
Wow, Mom, that means a lot.
我也许说得不够多
Hey, I probably don't say this enough,
但你是个超棒的人 我爱你
but you are an amazing person, and I love you.
你又有法律问题了 对吧
You have another legal problem, don't you?
我是扇了处理违章停车的女警♥察♥一巴掌
I might have slapped a meter maid,
但我说的话并不打折扣
but that doesn't take away from anything I said.
其实是打折扣的 但是谢谢
It does a little, but thanks.