大家好 我是邦妮 酒瘾者
Hi. Bonnie. Alcoholic.
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
我很骄傲地宣布
I am proud to announce
尽管加州政♥府♥做出了最大努力
that despite the State of California's best efforts,
邦妮·莎莉兹·普兰科特刚拿回了驾照
Bonnie Charlize Plunkett just got her driver's license back.
莎莉兹
Charlize?
有时候是威诺娜
Sometimes it's Winona.
我告诉大家 在公路旁捡了
And let me say, four months picking up trash
四个月垃圾教会了我两件事情
on the side of the highway has taught me two things.
第一件 酒驾是不好的
One-- it is never okay to drive under the influence.
第二件 谁穿橙色背心都不好看
And number two-- no one looks good in an orange vest.
抱歉 玛乔丽
Sorry,Marjorie.
这是我自己编的
I made this.
你还好吧
You doing okay?
什么
What?
是啊
Yeah.
多亏了骑自行车
And thanks to all the bicycle riding,
大腿缝隙这么宽了
thigh gap this wide.
来看看
Check it out.
我甚至可以在这里挥手
I can even wave through it.
你是新来的吗
You new?
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
挺好
Cool.
别被大脚吓到了
Don't let bigfoot scare you off.
我想感谢帮我挺过这一切的所有人
I want to thank everyone who helped me through this.
玛乔丽 吉尔 温蒂
Marjorie, Jill, Wendy--
没有你们我做不到的
I could not have made it without you guys.
还有呢
And...?
差点忘了 斯蒂芬妮
Oh, almost forgot-- Stephanie,
谢谢你在我需要时拥抱我
thanks for that hug when I needed it.
我说完了 谢谢
That's it. Thanks.
拥抱
A hug?
她吐的时候可是我帮她挽的头发呢
I held her hair back while she puked!
还有谁想分享
Who else would like to share?
忘了谁吗
Forget someone?
该死 等等
Oh, damn. Wait, uh...
我忘了感谢我女儿
I forgot to thank my daughter.
我还以为她帮我是因为内心的善良
I thought she was helping me out of the goodness of her heart,
但原来她也需要表扬
but it turns out she needs the credit.
-高兴了吗 -出席你的葬礼我就高兴了
- Happy? u202d- At your funeral!
你也在戒冰♥毒♥吗
You coming off meth, too?
我才没有想占功劳 我没有
I'm not making this about me. I'm not.
你的代词可不是这个意思
Your pronouns suggest otherwise.
你好 乔迪
Hey, Jodi.
-这是我妈邦妮 -你好
- This is my mom, Bonnie. - Hi.
我们要跟戒瘾会的
We're gonna grab coffee
一些女人们喝咖啡
with some girls from the meeting.
你想跟我们一起吗
Do you want to come with us?
不行 我有安排
I can't. I got plans.
你没有
No, you don't.
我不饿
Well, I'm not hungry.
你饿的
Yeah, you are.
我请客怎么样
How about if I'm buying?
好吧
Okay.
有现金吗 我忘带钱包了
Got any cash? I forgot my wallet.
你觉得第一次匿名戒瘾会怎么样
So, uh, what'd you think of your first aa meeting?
我不知道 我不确定这适合我
Uh, I don't know. I'm not sure it's for me.
我第一次参加戒瘾会时也是这么想的
I remember feeling the same way at my first meeting.
难以想象不喝醉的人生啊
Couldn't imagine life without getting loaded.
但现在
But now,
我拥有了更好的东西 我拥有了尊严
I have something even better: I have dignity.
有时候尊严是法庭指令的
Sometimes dignity is court-ordered.
极品老妈 第三季第二集
记得你戒瘾后第一顿大餐吗
Remember your first big meal after detoxing?
记得
Yeah.
是深盘披萨 我立马拉出来了
It was a deep-dish pizza that I immediately purged.
真不错
Nice.
我去了肉桂店 下巴都吃掉了
I went to cinnabon and unhinged my jaw.
乔迪 你吸了什么毒品
So, Jodi, what's your drug of choice?
可♥卡♥因♥[游艇] 大♥麻♥[树] 冰♥毒♥[草]
Yatch, trees, grass.
那是什么
What are those?
可♥卡♥因♥[滑雪] 烟草[佛像] 冰♥毒♥[冰]
Skis, buddha, ice.
抱歉 什么情况
I'm sorry, what's happening?
可♥卡♥因♥ 大♥麻♥ 冰♥毒♥
Coke, pot, meth.
真是令人沮丧 如果我现在想嗑药
This is depressing. If I wanted to get high now,
我都不知道该要什么了
I wouldn't know what to ask for.
没喝酒吗
No alcohol?
我还没满21岁 所以更难买♥♥到
Uh, I'm not 21, so it's harder to get.
你父母知道你想戒毒吗
Your parents know you're trying to get sober?
我父母都不知道我还活着
My parents don't know I'm alive.
经历过
Been there.
就这种态度
That, right there,
就是你没得到我的感谢的原因
that is why you don't get thanked.
你住在哪里
So, uh, where are you living?
我男友家
There's a guy.
他做什么
What's he do?
他是个毒贩
He's a drug dealer.
还是个吉他手
And a guitar player.
他知道你想着戒毒吗
Does he know you're thinking about getting sober?
他不知道 他肯定没法接受
No, that wouldn't go over well.
这事无关他
Well, this isn't about him.
你只用知道
You just need to know
如果你受够了毒瘾发作和疲劳
if you're sick and tired of being sick and tired,
有我们陪着你
we're here for you.
她用车尾贴的口气说话 习惯吧
She speaks in bumper stickers; get used to it.
我是说 我不想戒一辈子
I mean, I don't want to stop forever.
我只是 我得喘口气
You know, I just... I need a little break.
我们都不是戒一辈子
None of us stop forever.
而是一天戒一次
We stop one day at a time.
车尾贴
Bumper sticker.
我知道你们为什么戒瘾
I get why you guys quit.
对老人来说更容易
You know, it's easier for older people--
你们派对的时光算是结束了
Your party days are kind of over.
哎哟
Ouch.
我们还是玩得很开心
We still have fun.
怎么做
How?
这样啊
This.
真有说服力
Way to sell it.
你确定这没关系吗
You sure this isn't a problem?
完全没有 我儿子这周去他爸家了
Not at all. My son's spending the week with his dad,
所以我们有一间空房♥
so we have an extra room.
你人真好
Well, this is, uh, really nice of you.
我们就这样
Hey, it's what we do.
我有麻烦时也有人收留了我
Someone took me in when I was in trouble.
那人是我
That was me.
是我做的 两次
I did that. Twice.
别扮受害者啦[从十字架上下来] 我们需要木头
Get off the cross. We need the wood.
这地方真不错
Wow, what a great place.
她是在讽刺吗
Is she being sarcastic?
我分辨不出
I can't tell.
我去给你拿干净的毛巾
Let me get you some, uh, fresh towels
和睡觉时穿的T恤
and a t-shirt to sleep in.
我不想打扰你们
I don't want to put you guys out.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
而且 你戒毒的第一晚
Besides, it's probably not the best idea
就跟你的毒贩男友过
for you to spend your first night of sobriety
这可不是个好主意
with your drug-dealing boyfriend.
他不是坏人
He's not a bad person.
我没有评判
Hey, I'm not judging.
我也许还贩毒给他爸爸过呢
I probably sold drugs to his father.
给你