You can't do this. This isn't fair.
公平 真可爱
Fair? Oh, that's adorable.
这样吧 如果你愿意的话
I'll tell you what-- if you'd like,
可以继续去做服务员
you can go back to waiting tables.
不行 我过去六个月里
No way. I... I just spent the last six months
对每个服务员都超级严厉
treating everybody around here like crap--
我不能当服务员了
I can't go back to being one of them.
我会在冷冻室被捅死的
I'll get shanked in the freezer.
那是你的选择
Well, that's your choice.
不不
No. No.
这是我的选择
Here's my choice.
去你的工作 去你的
Screw this job, and screw you.
你可以拿走你的钥匙
Here, you can take your key.
我无所谓 你甚至可以插♥进♥...
As far as I'm concerned, you can shove it up your...
我没法从钥匙扣上取下来
Well, I can't get it off this ring thing,
但我会把这把钥匙寄给你
but I will mail you this key!
这菲力牛排美味极了
Hey, this filet mignon is excellent.
我赞美你这个小偷
My compliments to the thief.
很高兴你喜欢
Glad you like it.
-你涨工资了吗 -没有
- You get the raise? - u202dNope.
我不仅没涨工资
Not only did I not get the raise,
克劳迪娅还想让我重新做服务员
but Claudia tried to bump me back down to waitress.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding!
我为那家餐厅付出了好多
After everything I did for that place,
结果她指望我去做服务员
she expects me to go back to waiting tables.
也许那不是件坏事
Well, maybe that's not so bad.
这样的话你可以自己安排时间
This way you can make your own hours,
你就更容易见罗斯科 上课
it'll be easier for you to see Roscoe, take classes.
不不 你不懂 我辞职了
No, no, no. You don't get it. I quit.
什么
What?
你和玛乔丽说得对 我得重视自己
You and Marjorie were right-- I need to value myself.
所以我让她去死
So I told her to go straight to hell!
你会为我感到骄傲的
You would've been proud of me.
等等 你现在没工作了 你辞职了
Wait, so... You have no job and you quit,
这就是说 你没法拿到失业补助金了
which means you... you can't get unemployment.
是啊 但出来的路上我偷了一块羊排
Yeah, but on the way out I stole a rack of lamb.
克丽丝蒂 你做了什么
Oh... Christy, what have you done?
我做的是正确的事
What I've done is the right thing!
我为自己挺身而出
I stood up for myself.
我要求得到尊重
I demanded that I be given respect.
你也知道 这对我来说不容易 但是
Which, as you know, is hard for me, but--
该死 我马上回来
Oh, damn it, I'll be right back!
既然你要去
As long as you're going,
看看那里还有熔岩蛋糕没有
see if they have any of that molten lava cake.
你为什么穿着服务员的衣服
What's with the waitress outfit?
我记得你是经理
I thought you were management.
是啊 我重新评估了我的工作形势
Yeah. I just, I kind of reevaluated my work situation,
觉得服务员
and thought that waitressing
更有利于我的长♥期♥目标
was more conducive to my long-term goals.
罗斯科准备好了吗
Is Roscoe ready?
你好啊
Hey, you!
你又当服务员了吗
Aw... Are you waitressing again?
是啊 我只是 我感觉这个选择
Yeah. Well, you know, I just, it was a choice
更为合适 考虑到我的课程表
that felt more appropriate given my class schedule,
还有...
ah. u202dAnd, uh...
罗斯科准备好了吗
Is Roscoe ready?
-妈妈 -亲爱的
- Hi, mom. u202d- Hi, sweetie.
你为什么打扮成了服务员
How come you're dressed like a waitress?
因为人生就是一系列的失望透顶
'Cause life is a series of crushing disappointments.
我们能走了吗
Can we please go?!
你问了她吗
Did you ask her?
还没有 给我点时间
Not yet. Give me a minute.
问我什么
Ask me what?
我们知道这周末罗斯科要去你家
Look, we know it's your weekend with Roscoe...
我们尊重这点
And we respect that.
但我们刚买♥♥了一条船
But we just bought a boat.
-那不只是一条船啦 -不是
- Well, I mean, it's not just a boat. - Nah, nah. u202d
是35英尺的豪华游艇
It's a 35-foot cabin cruiser.
我们要去钓鱼
And we're gonna go fishing.
但是 说好跟我共度时光的呢
But... what about spending time with me?
怎么了
What about it?
亲爱的 你介意回你房♥间一会儿
Honey, would you mind just going to your room for a minute
让我和你♥爸♥还有坎迪斯私下谈谈吗
so I can speak with your dad and Candace in private?
别屈服
Don't give in.
拜托 克丽丝蒂 就一个周末嘛
Come on, Christy, it's one weekend.
是啊 但你没问我就跟他说了
Yeah, but you told him without asking me first,
所以如果我不同意 我就成坏人了
so now if I say no, I'm gonna be the bad guy.
那就同意 做个好人啊
So say yes and be the good guy.
我就是好人 你们才是坏人
I am the good guy. You're the bad guy.
冷静点
Whoa, settle down.
我这几天过得超级糟糕
Look, I just had the absolute worst couple of days,
我唯一♥期♥待的
and the only thing I was looking forward to
就是跟我儿子共度时光
was spending time with my son.
所以给他收拾东西 带他上我的车
So pack his little bag and put him in my car.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么忍♥受她的啊
Ugh! How did you ever live with that?
我告诉你是怎么回事
Oh, I'll tell you how!
让我搞清楚
So let me get this straight.
你这周末不让他坐游艇钓鱼
You kept him from fishing on a boat this weekend
好让他坐在这里看电视吗
so he could sit here and watch tv?
那不是重点
That's not the point.
这周末他该来我家
This is my weekend with him.
如果每次他们弄了点新花样
If I let him stay over there
我就让他留在那边 我这辈子就再也见不到他了
every time they did something cool, I'd never see him again.
他可以在游艇上钓鱼
He could be fishing on a boat.
我知道他可以在游艇上钓鱼
I know he could be fishing on a boat!
你没必要告诉我他可以在游艇上钓鱼
You don't have to tell me he could be fishing on a boat!
你想告诉我一些事吗
You want to tell me something?
告诉我我为什么总是不对
Tell me why I can't ever be right!
好啊 伙计
Ahoy, matey.
我喝酒时也的确有问题
Sure, I had problems when I was drinking,
但我也知道怎么让问题消失
but... I also knew how to make them disappear.
伏特加-变变变
Vodka-cadabra.
问题消失了
Poof. They're gone.
同时消失的还有许多工作
Along with a lot of jobs,
几个男友 一个丈夫
a few boyfriends, one husband,
还有2002年到2009年这段时光
and the years 2002 through 2008.
但现在我戒酒了
But now that I'm sober,
就再也没法逃避问题了
there's no more getting away from my problems.
我感觉我要失去我儿子
I feel like I'm losing my son.
我在工作上吃了瘪
I took it right in the shorts at work.
我知道这听起来不是件坏事
And I know this doesn't sound like a bad thing,
但我的前夫刚买♥♥了一艘游艇
but my ex-husband just got a boat.
那个大傻帽
How did that ass-hat
怎么买♥♥到游艇的啊
end up with a boat?
总之 我还有好多别的问题
Anyway, I got a bunch of other problems
要抱怨 但我还是留在喝咖啡时说吧
to complain about, but I'll save it for coffee.
我也许不喝咖啡了
I might skip coffee.
出什么事了
What happened?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
如果你愿意 我们还可以再听一次分享
If you like, we have time for one more share.
好吧
Okay.
我是
I'm...
乔迪
Jodi.
我想我是个毒瘾者
I guess I'm a drug addict.
你好 乔迪
Hi, Jodi.
我
So, I, um...
我回到了男友身边
I went back to my boyfriend and...
我跟他说我想戒毒
I told him I wanted to get clean, and...
我们开始吵架
We started fighting, and...
结局不大顺利
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表