it didn't work out so good.
我没问题了
I have no problems.
我不知道我该怎么做了
I don't know what I'm gonna do now.
我只是知道不管怎么
You know, I just... I just know whatever it is...
我都没法自己做到
I can't do it by myself.
你没必要一个人啊
You don't have to.
我知道这压力很大
I know it's overwhelming,
但你没必要现在搞清楚一切
but you don't have to figure everything out right now.
他会来找我的
He's gonna come looking for me.
到时候我们再处理
We'll deal with that when it happens.
在此期间 你只用好好休息
In the meantime, you just need to get some rest.
但我的东西呢 我的东西都在他那里
Yeah, but what about my stuff, you know? He's got all my stuff.
我们会拿回你的东西 或者给你买♥♥新东西
We'll get your stuff, or we'll get you new stuff--
别担心
don't worry about that.
你可以住在
And between all of us,
我们这些人家里 直到你重振旗鼓
you'll have a place to stay until you get back on your feet.
我家最好了
Mine's the nicest.
你们不害怕我会偷东西吗
Aren't you afraid I'm gonna rip you off?
怕
Yeah.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
说谢谢吧
Try "Thank you."
谢谢
Thank you.
-怎么了 -我儿子钓到了鱼
- What? u202d- My kid caught a fish.
现在我只用偷塔塔酱了
Now I only have to steal tartar sauce.
未完待续