所以你不经常这样做吗
So this isn't a regular thing with you?
当然不是啦
Of course not.
你确定吗 因为根据我们
Are you sure? Because in our experience
成瘾专家的经历
as addiction specialists,
否认疾病问题很大
denial of the disease is a real problem.
听好了 笨蛋
Listen, dumbass...
这也许是我大学过后第二次喝醉
...This is maybe the second time I've been drunk since college.
-我们送你回家吧 -真的吗
- How 'bout we give you a ride home? u202d- Really?
她都叫我们笨蛋了
After the "Dumbass" comment?
我们送她回家了
So we brought her home...
很漂亮的家
A lovely home.
试图给她丈夫解释情况
...and tried to explain the situation to her husband...
英俊的丈夫
A lovely husband.
他确认了她不是酒瘾者
...Who confirmed she was not an alcoholic.
但他说她
But he did accuse her
跟她老板有长♥期♥的私情
of having a long-term affair with her boss.
这就解释了
Which explains why she was upset
她没得到晋升机会为何那么生气
about getting passed over for the promotion.
她的确付出了努力
She did put in the work.
总之
Anyway,
长话短说
long story short, uh,
他要求离婚
he filed for divorce
而她申请了对我们的限制令
and she filed a restraining order against us.
天啊
Oh, dear.
是啊 我拿到过很多张限制令
Yeah. I've had my share of restraining orders,
但这个真是让人刺痛
but this one really stings.
我感觉自己像是个傻瓜
I feel like such an idiot.
不要为此事自责
Oh, don't beat yourselves up over it.
你们的心是好的
Your hearts were in the right place.
是啊 你们真心想帮这个女人
Yeah, you were sincerely trying to help this woman,
这才是重要的
and that's what counts.
-你觉得是吗 -绝对的
- You think? - Absolutely.
你没什么好内疚的
You have nothing to feel guilty about.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys.
这让我感觉好多了
That makes me feel a lot better.
我也是
Me, too.
走吧 我得上班了
Oh, shall we? I've got to get to work.
嗯 我还得修加热器呢
Yeah. I've got a heater to fix.
好吧 回头见
All right. See you later.
-回头见 -拜拜
- See ya. - u202dBye, guys.
我觉得我们真的帮助了她们
I think we really helped them out.
是的
We did.
感觉不错
Feels good.
感觉超好
Feels great.
我们再做一次吧
Let's do it again.
好啊
Let's.
今天过得不顺吗
Having a bad day?