大家好 我叫邦妮 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Bonnie, and I'm an alcoholic.
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
离圣诞节只剩九个约会的日子了
Well, there's only nine more dating days till Christmas,
我开始失去希望了
and I'm starting to lose hope.
怎么老娘这般花容月貌
I mean, how is it this package has no one
却没人在圣诞节早上跟我共赴云雨
to unwrap it on Christmas morning?
没酒的节日已经够难过的了
The holidays are rough enough without drinking.
现在 我会让任何人
At this point, I'd let anyone...
往火鸡肚子里塞东西
Stuff my turkey...
放进烤箱里 完成装饰
Put it in the oven and finish decorating.
我是说 我好久没有男友了 自从...
I mean, I haven't had a boyfriend since...
1923年
1923.
我今年经历了很多
With the year I've had,
癌症 化疗
with the cancer and the chemo...
巴西提臀术
The Brazilian butt-lift.
什么都不管用
I mean, nothing's working.
在圣诞节早上 我身侧还是没有男人
I still don't have a guy to wake up with on Christmas morning.
让你的员工
And it's just not the same
看你拆礼物 这不一样
having your staff watch you open your gifts, you know?
他们说圣诞快乐
I mean, they say "Feliz navidad,"
但不是真心的
but their hearts aren't in it.
现在来点性♥爱♥会...
A little sex right now would be...
没梯子就很难啊
Difficult without a ladder.
我需要一个能拖树
I just, I need a guy who can drag in a tree,
挂灯 给我的孩子组装玩具的男人
hang lights, put together a toy for my kid...
好吧 也许
Okay, and maybe...
在他湖边小屋的壁炉旁拥抱我
Cuddle me by the fire at his lake house,
告诉我我很特别
Tell me I'm special...
同时他慢慢给我脱衣服
while he slowly undresses me.
总之 该死的圣诞快乐
Anyway, merry freaking Christmas.
你知道如果我们这样做
Now you realize if we do this,
就是正式放弃了吧
we are officially giving up.
别毁了蛋糕 我只剩它了
Oh, don't ruin cake, it's all I have left.
也许我们在舞会时会遇上男人
Maybe we'll all meet guys at the dance.
最后说一次 我们在平安夜不能去
For the last time, we are not spending Christmas Eve
参加清醒舞会
at a sober dance.
-为什么 -那是清醒舞会
- Why not? - It's a sober dance.
我们会记住每一刻的
We're gonna remember every minute of it.
大家好啊
Hey, everybody.
好啊 室友
Hi. u202dHey, roomie.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你的教会会议怎么样
How was your church conference?
很棒
Great.
如果他们用"阿门"来付钱 那我就成了富婆了
If I got paid by the "Amen," I'd be a rich woman.
我们这边还需要一把叉子
Ooh, we're gonna need another fork over here pronto.
这边情况怎么样
What's been going on around here?
很多人为节日清醒舞会感到激动
Well, a lot of people are very excited about the holiday sober dance.
-我收到你的邀请了 -你能来吗
- Oh, yeah, I got your evite. u202d- Can you come?
我得看看日程安排
Well, I got to check my schedule.
那就是拒绝 温蒂
That's a no, Wendy.
你在亚特兰大参加会议了吗
Did you get to any meetings in Atlanta?
没有 我们很忙
No, we were really busy.
既然你回来了 就可以继续参加我们的会议了
Well, you can jump back in now that you're home.
我想是的
Yeah, I guess.
这蛋糕真好吃
This cake is really delicious.
我为清醒舞会也订了这种蛋糕
It's the same cake I ordered for the sober dance.
天啊 别提了
Oh, for god's sake, let it go.
如果我们要举办派对
You know, if we're gonna have a party,
我们该为你办
we should have one for you.
是啊
That's right.
你戒瘾两年了
You're coming on two years sober.
真棒
Hey. u202dGreat.
恭喜
Mmm, congratulations.
其实我想跟你们说件事
Well, actually that's something I wanted to talk to you about.
经历了许多反思与祈祷后
After a lot of soul-searching and prayer,
我确定了我不是酒瘾者
I, uh, decided I'm not an alcoholic.
你这样说不是为了摆脱舞会吧
You're not just saying that to get out of the dance, are you?
如果是这样 那我也不是酒瘾者
If so, I'm not an alcoholic either.
极品老妈 第三季第六集
会议的第一晚
So, first night of the conference,
我们几个人去吃晚餐
a bunch of us went out to dinner,
贝克牧师点了一瓶红葡萄酒
and reverend Baker ordered a bottle of cabernet.
服务员给我倒了酒 我看着它
The waiter filled my glass, and I looked at it,
想着 我可以应付的
and I thought, "I think I can handle this."
你们猜猜怎么
And you know what?
我是对的
I was right.
我甚至都没喝完那杯酒
I didn't even finish my glass.
我也有过这种经历
I did that once.
但只是因为救护车司机坚持要我放下
But only because the ambulance driver insisted I put it down.
是这样的
Here's the thing.
酒精从来都不是我的问题 而是毒品
Alcohol was never my problem, drugs were my problem.
如果贝克牧师给我们买♥♥了可♥卡♥因♥
Now, if Reverend Baker bought us an eight ball,
我可能还在亚特兰大找裤子呢
I'd still be in Atlanta looking for my panties.
但是葡萄酒就没事
But with wine, I'm okay.
让我搞清楚 你现在开始喝酒了
So let me get this straight-- you're drinking now?
已经一周了
It's been a week,
我大概喝了三杯
and I've had, I don't know, maybe three glasses.
你说的杯指的是瓶吧
By glasses, you mean bottles.
瓶指的是箱吧
By bottles, you mean cases.
不 我是指杯
No, I mean glasses.
我希望你们没意见
I hope you're okay with it.
你们是我的家人
You girls are my family.
我不想让这事改变什么
I don't want this to change anything.
不会的
It won't.
这是一种自我诊断的疾病
This is a self-diagnosed disease.
如果你觉得自己没问题
If you don't think you have a problem,
我们有什么资格说你有
who are we to say you do?
我要说
I'm gonna say it.
她第一次参加会议时我陪着她
I was with her at her first meeting.
她包包里有价值一万美金的毒品和小酒吧
She had $10,000 worth of drugs and a full minibar in her purse.
但是没有葡萄酒
But no wine.
邦妮 轮不到我们说
Bonnie, not our call.
那我们没事了吧
So we're cool?
如果我偶尔在你们面前喝杯葡萄酒
Once in a while, if I have a glass of wine in front of you,
你们没意见吧
you're all okay?
我觉得
Well, I think...
玛乔丽 我怎么觉得的
Marjorie, what do I think?
雷吉娜 我们爱你
Regina, we love you,
我们不评判你
And there's no judgment here.
实际上
Matter of fact...
服务员 你能给我们的朋友拿一杯
Waiter, would you bring our friend a glass of, uh...
红葡萄酒
Cabernet.
红葡萄酒
Cabernet.
这是个圈套吗
Is this a trick?
也许 她像是个绝地武士
Probably, she's like a jedi.
还有谁听见了萨克斯音乐吗
Is anyone else hearing saxophone music?
享受吧
Enjoy.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - u202dThank you, u202dthank you.
你们确定这没关系吧
You sure this is okay?
-是的 -绝对没关系
- Yes. - Yes, absolutely.
你们都有计划...
So y'all have plans for Chr...
只吃到了唇膏
Just lip gloss.
你跑得怎么样
How was your run?
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
再也没有男人会看见我的裸体了
No man's ever gonna see me naked again.
等我洗完澡 我们去买♥♥一棵树
What do you say, after I take a shower,
你觉得怎么样
we go pick up a tree?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我们今年该不过圣诞节了
Maybe we should just skip Christmas this year.
怎么了 查理·布朗
Aw, what's wrong, Charlie Brown?
有什么意义呢