No it isn't.
姑娘们
Ladies?
这是我朋友马库斯·马尼格特·杜普利
This is my friend Marcus Manigault-Dupree.
马库斯
Marcus?
这几位是邦妮 温蒂 吉尔
This is Bonnie, Wendy, Jill,
克丽丝蒂和玛乔丽
Christy, Marjorie.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you all.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我们先失陪了 我们要去吃点东西
If you'll excuse us, we're just gonna grab
然后就回我家了
a quick bite before we head back to my place.
吃甜点
For dessert.
节日快乐
Happy holidays.
节日快乐
Happy holidays.
现在她有了男朋友吗
Now she has a boyfriend?
你跟我保证过她会在垃圾箱里亲流浪汉的
You promised me she'd be kissing a bum in a dumpster.
但她下午要和马库斯·马尼格特·杜普利做♥爱♥了
But she's having afternoon sex with Marcus Manigault-Dupree.
给她点时间 她要堕落了
Give her time. She's going down.
拜托 唯一堕落的人[口♥交♥]
Oh, please, the only person going down
是马库斯·马尼格特·杜普利
is Marcus Manigault-Dupree!
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我在邮箱旁边放了个信封
I leave this by the mailboxes
好让房♥客更容易
to make it easy for the tenants
给我节日小费
to give me a holiday tip,
我得到的就是阿比快餐店的优♥惠♥券
and all I got was an Arby's coupon and a polaroid
还有圣诞老人帽子里的丁丁照片
of a penis in a santa hat.
给我
Give me that.
不 我想来
No, I want to do it.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
妈 瞧瞧 是商品目录里的人
Hey, mom, look, it's the people from the catalog.
进来吧
Come on in.
抱歉我们来早了 但是塔霍湖开始下雪了
I'm sorry we're early, but it started to snow in Tahoe
新下的雪最棒了
and you know there's nothing like fresh powder.
你没必要告诉我们
Oh, you don't have to tell us that.
圣诞快乐 妈
Merry Christmas, mom.
谢谢 亲爱的
Aw, thank you, honey.
我给你买♥♥了一款没那么明显的香水
I got you a perfume that's a little less obvious.
他从哪儿学到的
Oh, where does he get it?
这是给你和克丽丝蒂的
And these are for you and Christy.
真是出乎预料
Oh, wow, how unexpected.
如果你们没给我们准备礼物 别觉得内疚
Oh, please, don't feel bad if you didn't get anything for us.
我们没有
We don't.
别说傻话了 妈
Don't be silly, mom.
我们当然给他们准备了礼物
Of course we got them something.
给
Here you go.
普兰科特一家祝你们圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas from the Plunketts.
阿比快餐店
Arby's?
好棒
Yes!
罗斯科 你的礼物在树下
Roscoe, your gifts are under the tree.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
好啊
Sure.
给
Here you go.
圣诞老人没忘记你
Santa didn't forget about you.
我们得快点
We need to make this quick.
坎迪斯想上路
Candace wants to hit the road.
她真是把你看得好紧啊
She's really got you on a short leash.
你得爷们点
You need to man up.
瞧瞧我 克丽丝蒂 无力回天了
Look at me, Christy. That ship has sailed.
怎么了
What's going on?
我只是想问问你的意见
I just want to ask your opinion about something.
好
Okay.
我戒酒时你在场
You were around towards the end of my drinking.
很多人都在
A lot of people were.
医护人员 县警长 动物管理局
Paramedics, county sheriff, animal control.
好吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
但是 事后看来
But with the benefit of hindsight,
你不觉得我可能只是在经历一个阶段吗
don't you think it's possible I was just going through a phase?
阶段
A phase?
你对那个给你洗胃的人直呼其名
You were on a first-name basis with the guy who pumped your stomach.
对 菲尔[和装满同音]
Oh, yeah-- Phil.
讽刺的名字
Ironic name.
你想说什么
Where's this going?
打算再次喝酒吗
Are you thinking of drinking again?
也许吧
Well, maybe.
我朋友开始喝酒了
My friend's drinking again,
她过得很好
and she's doing great.
瞧瞧你 你过去每天都抽大♥麻♥
And look at you, you used to smoke weed every day
现在你只是偶尔抽了
and now you only do it once in a while.
是啊 只在晚上和周末
Yep, just nights and weekends.
那就是每天 但我们继续吧
That's every day, but moving on.
你每天早上依然系上领带
You still put a tie on every morning,
卖♥♥♥车♥ 你是个好爸爸
you sell cars, you're a great dad.
你很成功
You're thriving.
我的毒贩也是这么说的
Those are the exact words that my pot dealer used.
问题是
The thing is,
我觉得我也能做到
I think I could do that, too.
天啊 不 克丽丝蒂
Oh, my god, no, Christy.
你喝酒时生活简直一团糟
When you were drinking, your life was a tire fire.
你有时会消失几天
You'd disappear for days at a time.
然后更糟糕的是 你还会回家
And then to make things worse, you'd come home.
我知道 但我
I know, but I thi...
听着
Look.
你想怎么做都行
You can do whatever you want.
但我不愿意让罗斯科
But I'd really hate for Roscoe
看见他妈妈再次喝酒
to ever see his mom drunk again.
这招好损
Low blow.
克丽丝蒂 你也许没注意到
Christy, maybe you haven't noticed,
但你也过得不错
But you're doing pretty great, too.
谢谢
Thanks.
巴克斯特
Baxter?
看得紧 抱歉
Short leash. Sorry.
我只是不懂我们为什么要跟雷吉娜道歉
I just don't get why we're apologizing to Regina.
我是说 我们想帮她 而她让我们去死
I mean, we tried to help her and she told us to go to hell.
也许我们不该管她
Well, maybe we should've left her alone.
她没有寻求帮助
She certainly didn't ask for help.
但如果她需要 我们会陪着她
But if she ever does, we'll be there for her.
昔日圣诞鬼魂 别说了
Hey, ghost of Christmas past, give it a rest.
不带礼物去她的新家
Isn't it a little weird just showing up
是不是有点奇怪
at her new place without a gift?
我们该停车给她买♥♥瓶酒吗
Should we stop and get her a bottle of hooch?
我在平安夜不会停车
I'm not stopping anywhere on Christmas Eve.
吉尔 你的耳环很漂亮啊
Jill, those earrings are nice.
谢谢
Thank you!
天啊
Oh, my god!
这是我见过的最美的耳环
These are the most beautiful earrings I've ever seen.
我挑的
I picked them out.
恭喜乔迁 圣诞快乐
Happy housewarming/Merry Christmas.
你们不该这样做的
You really shouldn't have done this.
看起来好贵
They look so expensive.
的确
They are.
我们只是想道歉
We just wanted to say we're sorry.
我们太过分了 居然自认为知道什么对你来说最好
We were way out of line to think we knew what was best for you.
虽然我们知道
Even though we do.
我们该走了
Ah, well, we should get going.
平安夜
Christmas Eve.
你可能跟你男友有安排
You probably have plans with your fella.
实际上马库斯出城拜访父母了
Actually, Marcus is out of town visiting his folks.
我们预定中餐
Why don't we order in Chinese food,
看点愚蠢的圣诞电影怎么样
and watch some sappy Christmas movie?
虽然听起来很棒
As much good as that sounds,
但我们要去参加温蒂的废柴舞会
we're going to Wendy's loser dance.
是清醒舞会