I mean, alcoholics, drug addicts,
重罪犯 非犹太人
felons, Gentiles...
但是 克丽丝蒂
But, Christy,
你对纹身姑娘和厨房♥里那个废物
what-what you're doing with the tattoo girl
做的事情
and that basket case in the kitchen...
这是善行
...it's a mitzvah.
什么
A whatzvah?
善行 意思是好事
A mitzvah. It means good deed.
我还以为那是大饼干呢
Huh. I thought it was that big cracker.
那是无酵饼
That's-That-That's matzoh.
再说一次另外一个
Say the other one again.
善行
Mitzvah.
维奥莉特 你妈妈帮助别人
Violet... your mother helps people.
有什么比这个更好呢
What's better than that?
我不知道 她可以帮我
I don't know. She could help me.
你需要帮什么忙
Aw. What do you need help with?
你年轻漂亮
You're beautiful, you're young,
很聪明 你要嫁给我儿子
you're intelligent, you're gonna marry my son,
跟他好好过十年
have ten nice years with him.
十年
Ten?
是啊 误差六年
Yeah. The over-under's six.
底线是你该感激
The bottom line is you should be very grateful
这个超棒的女人是你妈妈
that this wonderful woman is your mother.
谢谢 菲丽丝
Thank you, Phyllis.
不用谢 亲爱的
You're very welcome, dear.
这真是最可爱的小屁屁
This really is the most adorable little tushy.
我在吃什么呢
What the hell am I eating?
我今晚一直在问这个问题
I've been asking that all night long.
想想看吧 自从晚餐过后
So, go figure-- ever since the dinner,
我们说话的方式就跟《屋顶上的提琴手》里一样
we can't stop talking like we're in Fiddler on the Roof!
别说那个可怜的故事了
Enough already with that verkakte story.
你让我的心都碎了
You're breaking my kishkes.
哎呀
Oy.
瞧 这有传染性
See? It's contagious.
不 史蒂夫刚进来了
No, Steve just walked in.
这个非犹太姑娘
With a shiksa.
我真是个笨蛋
I'm such a schmuck.