Oh, man, you slept with him already.
没有
No!
我是说 不关你的事
I mean, uh, none of your business.
但是没有
But no.
你信吗
You buying this?
不幸的是 我信
Sadly, yes.
原来没了伏特加和可♥卡♥因♥ 她就成了摩♥门♥教♥徒
Turns out without vodka and cocaine, she's a Mormon.
真高兴我们遇见时你喝酒又嗑药
Well, I'm glad we met when we did.
巴克斯特
Baxter.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
邦妮还想剃掉她的眉毛呢
Hey, Bonnie wanted to shave off her eyebrows.
景色真美
What an incredible view.
我同意
I agree.
我得告诉你 这招很管用
Okay, I gotta tell you, that works.
本来不该的
It shouldn't.
这很陈腐 但绝对很管用
It's really corny, but it totally works.
这样呢
How about this?
这也很管用
That works, too.
我能失陪一会儿吗
Um, can you excuse me for a minute?
我得去梳洗一下
I need to go freshen up.
就在走廊尽头
Right down the hall.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
-弗雷德 -怎么了
- Hey, Fred? - Yeah?
我其实不要去卫生间
I'm really not going to the bathroom.
我要给匿名戒瘾会的互助对象打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call my sponsor in AA
问问她我该不该跟你上♥床♥
and ask her if I should sleep with you.
我很乐意提供参考清单
I'd be happy to supply a list of references.
没事
That's okay.
祈祷哟
Fingers crossed.
玛乔丽
Marjorie?
是我 克丽丝蒂
It's-it's me, Christy.
克丽丝蒂 你好吗
Oh, hey, Christy. What's going on?
我需要一些建议
I need some advice.
请不要告诉我妈我给你打电♥话♥了
Please do not tell my mother I called you.
我不会的
I will not.
怎么了
What's up?
我在跟弗雷德约会 我觉得今晚
I'm on a date with Fred, and I think this is the night
就是我们...
where we, you know...
我懂的 你在卫生间给我打电♥话♥
I get it, you're calling me from the bathroom.
叫她搞定这事
Tell her to close the deal.
我只是不确定
I'm just not sure
我这样做是因为正确的原因
if I'm doing it for the right reason.
我有点想惩罚坎迪斯
I mean, part of me wants to punish Candace,
但是我又很喜欢这个人
but another part of me really likes this guy.
我怀疑的时候 管用的办法就是
Well, what works for me when I'm in doubt
什么都不做
is to just do nothing...
直到我完全确定
...until I'm absolutely sure.
我发誓 我会杀了你 老女人
I swear, I will kill you, old woman.
真高兴我给你打电♥话♥了
I'm so glad I called you.
你总是让我回归正轨
You always get me right back on track.
不用谢 亲爱的 明天聊
You're welcome, sweetie. Let's talk tomorrow.
你没看到大局吗
Do you not see the big picture here?
什么 你在卖♥♥女儿吗
What, that you're pimping out your daughter?
那你的确看到了
Ah, so you do see it.
好吧
Okay,
今晚不行
not tonight.
今晚绝对不行
Definitely not tonight.
我可以送你的互助对象一个礼物篮吗
Is it appropriate for me to send your sponsor a gift basket?
挺好的
That's nice.
她会喜欢的
She'd like that.
我知道我一般坐在这里抱怨我的生活
I know I usually sit here and complain about my life.
今天不会了
Not today.
今天我的生活太棒了
Today my life couldn't be better.
怎么回事
What's going on?
她滚床单了
She got laid.
我遇上了最棒的人
I met the most wonderful guy.
一个正常的人 一名绅士
A normal guy, a gentleman.
帅气
Good looking.
有份好工作
Got a great job.
成熟
Mature.
意思是老
That means old.
我们要解决一些问题
Yeah, we've got a couple of issues to work out,
但真♥相♥是 那是其他人的问题
but the truth is those are other people's issues
我得小心不让那成为我的问题
and I just have to be careful to not make them my own.
同时
In the meantime,
我想活在当下
I'm trying to live in the moment,
不要想太多以后的事
not get ahead of myself,
一直来参加戒瘾会 跟我的互助对象签到
keep coming to meetings, check in with my sponsor...
你收到弗雷德的松饼篮了吗
Did you get Fred's muffin basket?
还有橘子酱 告诉他我很感谢
And the marmalade. Tell him I said thanks.
总之
Anyway,
之后会了解更多情况 我们来看看会发生什么
more will be revealed, and we'll see what happens.
谢谢
Thanks.
大家好 我是邦妮 我是酒瘾者
Hi, I'm Bonnie. I'm an alcoholic.
你好 邦妮
Hi, Bonnie.
我来告诉你们会发生什么
I'll tell you what's gonna happen.
我会骑着这匹获胜的小马
I'm gonna ride this pony
绕场一周
right into the winner's circle.
这很棒吧
Isn't this nice?
我们在美好的周日下午聚在一起
All of us spending a beautiful Sunday afternoon together?
像是幸福的一大家子
Like a big ol' happy family.
你没事吧 坎迪斯
Are you feeling okay there, Candace?
我没事
I feel fine.
你该跟你的脸去说
You should tell your face.
我要去看看罗斯科的网球课
I'm gonna go check on Roscoe's tennis lesson.
你敢动
Don't you move.
弗雷德 克丽丝蒂告诉我
So, Fred, Christy tells me
你之前结过两次婚
you've been married twice before.
是的
That is true.
所以你对结婚这个主意可能有些苦涩
So, you're probably bitter and disenchanted
不抱幻想了
with the whole idea.
完全没有
No, no, not at all.
你知道的
You know,
如果一开始你没成功
if at first you don't succeed...
那就再尝试几次
Try, try again.
当然
Sure.
别踢我了
Stop kicking me.
我想提议干杯
I'd like to propose a toast
敬我认识的最棒的姑娘
to the best girl I know.
克丽丝蒂
Christy,
你是我遇见过的最了不起的女人
you're the most remarkable woman I have ever met.
你来到这世界上时一无所有 但依然扭转了人生
You came into this world with nothing and still managed to turn your life around.
我不会说一无所有啦
Well, I-I wouldn't say nothing.
你有我 我比一无所有更糟糕
I was there. It was less than nothing.
她是美国英雄
She's an American hero.
敬克丽丝蒂
To Christy.
干杯
Hear, hear.
我想提议为另一个好女人干杯
I'd like to propose a toast to another great lady.
坎迪斯
Candace,
你可不笨
you are no slouch.
就这样吗
That's it?
让我说完
Let me finish.
你也是个能干的人
You are also a real go-getter.
是啊 去拿她爸爸的信♥用♥卡♥
Yeah, go get her daddy's credit card.
爸爸
Daddy!
别生气 小傻瓜
Mm... lighten up, snickerdoodle.
我这样叫她是因为她小时候
I call her that because when she was a kid,
我唯一逗笑她的法子
the only way I could get her to smile
就是给她一块饼干
was to give her a cookie.
就这样
Well, there it is,
她妈妈总是对我抛来的讨厌眼神