塔米·迪芬多夫
Tammy Diffendorf.
你好
Hey.
你好 伊芙
Hey, Eve.
你又带朋友来了
Oh, I see you brought your friend. Again.
不只是朋友 还是代理人
Not just friend. Advocate.
这样你就不能用毒品栽赃她了
You know, so you can't plant drugs on her.
我是她的假释官
I'm her parole officer.
她回监狱会令我脸上无光
If she goes back to jail, I look bad.
是吗 说不定你就好助纣为虐这一口
Do ya? Or do you get a kickback for feeding the machine?
我带来了工资单
I brought you my pay stubs,
在前台交了尿样
um, and gave them my urine sample at the front desk.
本周完美交接 没洒
Clean handoff this week-- no spillage.
邦妮可以担♥保♥我参加了互助会
Um, Bonnie can vouch for my AA meetings.
-好 塔米 -我拍了视频
- Okay, Tammy... u202d- I took video,
但别看其他人
but just don't look at the other people,
因为这是匿名的
'cause it's supposed to be anonymous.
但那里有个著名乐队的贝斯手
Although there might be a bass player from a sort of famous band in there.
只透露这么多
That's all you get.
好 停下
Okay, stop.
塔米 我有事要对你讲
Tammy... I've got some news for you.
我推荐了你提前结束假释
I recommended you for early release from parole.
真的吗
Seriously?
你已经戒瘾一年了
You've been totally clean for a year now.
你从没有错过任何会面
You've never missed any of our appointments.
你是我的成功案例之一
You're one of my success stories.
是的 你是我们的成功案例之一
Yeah. You're one of our success stories.
这真是太棒了
This is amazing.
我们何时能知晓结果
So when do we find out?
我可以让你在周二早上10点上庭
I can put you in front of a judge Tuesday at 10:00 A.M.
完美
Perfect.
10点我不方便 能改到11点半吗
10:00's not good for me. Could we make it 11:30?
这也许会令你惊讶
This may stun you...
但你不需要出庭
but you're not required for this.
伊芙 姐们 这是咱俩的成就
Eve, buddy, this is our win.
缺了你我都不行
It doesn't happen without you and me.
-还有我 -对对对
- And me. - Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
不管怎样 都是早上10点
Well, either way, it's 10:00 A.M.
我会改日程
I'll move some things around.
谢了 姐们
Thanks, buddy.
极品老妈 第七季第九集
敬塔米·迪芬多夫 自♥由♥人
To Tammy Diffendorf, free woman.
敬塔米
To Tammy.
感谢大家 这依然感觉不真实
Thanks, guys. It still doesn't even seem real.
我当时在法庭里 这是真的
I was in the courtroom. It's real.
而且你不是被告的话真无聊
And boring when you're not the defendant.
克丽丝蒂 我不知道你为什么想当律师
Christy, I don't know why you want to be a lawyer.
为了帮助别人
So I can help people.
你们都帮助了我
Well, you all helped me.
如果没有你们 我就不可能自♥由♥
I would not be a free woman if it weren't for you guys.
但特别感谢...
But especially...
对了 更高力量
Oh, right. My higher power.
好 还有...
Okay, and...
-我自己 -还有呢
- Myself. u202dUh-huh. - Also?
求你感谢一下我妈
Please thank my mom
不然就永远卡这了
or we'll never get through this moment.
邦妮 不 这说都不用说
Bonnie, no, it goes without saying.
但你可以说出来
But you could say it.
要不是你在我需要你时出现
I would still be in jail if you hadn't been there for me
-我现在还在监狱里呢 -好了
- when I needed you. - There it is. Mm.
每人来一份沙拉
Salads for everyone.
等等 你是要请午餐吗
Hold on. Are you offering to pay for lunch?
事实上 没错
As a matter of fact, I am.
用一张印着我的真名的本国信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥单
With a credit card from a bank in this country with my real name on it.
只能点基础沙拉 不准加蛋白质
Base salad only. Nobody add protein.
但我很饿
But I'm starving.
好吧 虾钱我付
Fine. I'll cover shrimp.
但我对虾过敏
But I'm allergic.
听着 我一直没睡觉
Listen, I have not been sleeping,
所以给我乖乖吃 就当你喜欢吃
so you will eat the shrimp and you will love it.
稍后 我会用这张卡
Then later, I'm gonna use this
给我丈夫买♥♥一个超棒的礼物
to buy my husband a spectacular birthday present.
是他想要的东西 还是你想要的东西
Something he wants or something you want?
你说什么
Excuse me?
这是你的惯常操作
That's what you do.
我满六岁时
When I turned six
你送了我一台咖啡机
you gave me a coffeemaker.
因为咖啡是你煮的
Because you made the coffee.
而且我厌倦了看你烫伤小手
And also, I was tired of seeing you scald your little hands.
这就是为什么我没有拇指指纹
That's why I don't have a thumbprint.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
打开
Open it.
好
Wow. Okay.
我帮你拿掉蝴蝶结
Let me take the bow off for you.
太棒了
Ah, man, that's great.
我知道 记得上个月我们看电视时
I know. Remember last month when we were watching TV
背景有个路人
and there was a random guy in the background
你说你喜欢他的夹克
and you said you loved his jacket
我都不知道你在说什么
and I didn't even know what you were talking about,
所以我们回放并暂停了吗
so we went back and paused it?
而且我完全不知道咱家电视有这功能
Also, I had no idea our TV could do that.
总之 这就是那件夹克
Anyway, this is that jacket.
你真的喜欢吗
Oh. u202dSo you really like it?
我喜欢 谢谢 亲爱的
I do. Thank you, honey.
穿上 穿上
Put it on, put it on.
天啊
Oh, my God.
真性感 如果我再年轻几岁
So hot. If I were a few years younger,
我现在都怀孕了
I'd be pregnant right now.
"由12号♥检验合格"
"Inspected by 12."
12号♥ 他最棒了
Aw, 12, he's the best.
生日早餐
Birthday breakfast.
寿星想吃什么都可以
Birthday boy gets whatever he wants.
重点是他想吃什么
What he wants.
你喜欢吗
You love it?
夹克和你我都喜欢
I love you both.
但更喜欢夹克
But the jacket more.
我做到了
I did it!
做到什么了 我想知道吗
Did what? Do I want to know?
我给亚当送了他很想要的生日礼物
I gave Adam something he really wanted for his birthday.
真的吗 你们都结婚了还来这套吗
Really? You're married and you're still doing that?
一件漂亮的超贵的皮夹克
A gorgeous leather, very expensive jacket.
你知道它很有品
And you know it's classy
因为上面有防盗挂件
'cause they had the "Can't steal it" Wire on it.
你知道我很有品 因为我没偷
And you know I'm classy 'cause I didn't steal it.
妈妈 好样的
Aw, Mom, good for you.
这听起来可能很疯狂 但感觉好像
This is gonna sound crazy, but it almost feels like
送礼物比收礼物更爽
it's better giving a gift than getting one.
你是想说给予胜过获取吗
You mean it's better to give than to receive?
我更喜欢我的说法
I like the way I said it.
生日快乐
Hey, happy birthday.
谢谢
Aw, thanks.
你的夹克呢
Where's your jacket?
宝贝 我还穿着睡衣
Babe, I'm still in my pajamas.
但我想让克丽丝蒂看看
But I want Christy to see it.
去拿 不 你太慢了
Go get it. No, you'll take forever.
我去拿
I'll go get it.
我给你准备了一张卡 和一张...
I got you a card and a coupon u202dOh...
免费法律咨♥询♥券
for one free consultation
等我当了律师以后
when I become a lawyer. Ah.
如果我从法学院退学了
Or, if I flunk out of law school,
那就是免费拥抱券
one free hug.
我到时候肯定需要