I just got off parole, lost a lot of constraints.
但我开始意识到
But, um, I'm starting to realize
整个世界就是一座监狱
the whole world is a prison.
大家总是在告诉你
I mean, everyone's always telling you
该做什么 该怎么做
what to do and how to do it.
就像是这次会议
Like this meeting.
必须按时开始
It has to start at a certain time.
椅子必须围成一圈
The chairs have to be in a circle
而不是围成三角形 也就是金字塔
instead of a triangle, aka pyramid,
据证明 那更加坚固
which is proven to be more powerful,
我该死的手♥机♥让我站立
My damn phone tells me to stand up.
就连我的车也指挥我
Even my car bosses me around.
哔哔哔 系上安全带
Beep, beep, beep, put on your seatbelt.
哔哔哔 你已经到达了目的地
Beep, beep, beep, you've arrived at your destination.
到没到目的地 老娘说了算
I'll tell you when I've arrived at my damn destination.
-脱掉吧 -绝不
- Hey, just take it off. - Never.
你们都是瞎子
You people are all blind.
你们看不出来 但我能看出来 我受够了
You don't see it but I do, and I'm done.
实际上 如果你说够了 那就太好了
Actually, if you could be done, that'd be great.
计时器已经响了两次了
The timer's already gone off twice.
那又如何 我还没说完呢
So? I'm not finished talking.
-这是规矩 -大家听到了吗
- Well, it's the rule. - Oh, everybody hear that?
温蒂典狱长甩起了鞭子
Warden Wendy's cracking her whip.
去院子的路上不许说话
No talking on the way to the yard.
亲爱的 你知道会议有规矩 这是有原因的
Ugh, honey, you know meetings have rules for a reason.
也许我想改变规矩
Well, maybe I want to change the rules.
那我们就得开商务会议
Then we need to have a business meeting
让团体投票
and take a group conscience.
如果你想那样做 你必须提出动议
And if you want to do that, you have to make a motion.
这样吧 老娘给你提动议
You know what? I'll give you a motion.
好吧 还有谁想分享
Okay, who else would like to share?
我很担心塔米 你觉得她没事吗
I'm worried about Tammy. Do you think she's okay?
我开车经过她身边 说要载她一程
I drove by her and offered to give her a ride.
她对我竖了中指 还舔了我的窗户
She just flipped me off and licked my window.
我错过了什么
What am I missing?
我还以为结束假释是件好事
I thought getting off parole was supposed to be a good thing.
实际上 这可能是一段非常可怕的时期
Oh, actually, it can be a very scary time.
我还记得我终于结束假释的时候
I remember when I finally cleared parole.
你会说个没完的
All right, this is gonna be a long one,
我受不了了
I can't take it.
我渴望的所有自♥由♥和缺乏约束力
All the freedom and the, uh, lack of structure that I'd, uh,
让我头晕目眩
been longing for made my head spin.
过了一段时间我才觉得舒适
It took a while before I really felt comfortable.
我们得对塔米耐心点
We just have to be patient with Tammy,
并且尽全力支持她
and support her in whatever way we can.
你比助眠茶还有效
You're better than Sleepytime Tea.
记得给手♥机♥充电 我今晚要给你打电♥话♥
Charge your phone. I'm calling you tonight.
我找到了一个喜欢夹克的人
I found someone who likes the jacket.
好吧
Okay.
我们聊聊这事吧
Let's talk about this.
有什么好聊的 我给你买♥♥了你想要的夹克
What's to talk about? I got you a jacket you wanted
结果你讨厌它 我是好人 你是坏了 完了
and you hate it. I'm good, you're bad, the end.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, babe.
电视上的人穿着很好看
It worked for the guy on TV,
但是当我照镜子时
but when I looked at myself in the mirror...
我觉得很可笑
I felt ridiculous.
我不是骑摩托车的小孩
I'm not a kid riding a motorcycle.
我都62岁了
I'm 62.
像我这样年纪的男人不应该弄那么多的拉链
And a man my age should not be in that many zippers.
我们婚后的第一次生日
Oh, our first married birthday,
我就搞砸了
and I flubbed my chance.
没有 你费尽周折
No. You went to a ton of trouble
就为了送我我想要的东西
to get me something that I wanted.
这对我来说意义重大
That means a lot to me.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - u202dYeah.
你最好了
You're the best. u202dAw.
要知道
You know,
这听起来很蠢
this is gonna sound so stupid,
但你的意思似乎是这份礼物
but it's almost like the actual gift didn't matter
并不如我费的心思重要
as much as the effort I put into it.
嗯
Yeah.
你的意思是心意更重要
Y-You mean it's the thought that counts.
我更喜欢我的说法
I like the way I said it better.
别亲了 我们得走了
Oh, break it up, we got to go.
现在是凌晨三点 我们要去哪
It's 3:00 A.M., where are we going?
玛乔丽打来了电♥话♥ 她不知所措
Marjorie called, she's freaking out,
塔米没回家
Tammy never came home.
去忙匿名互助会的事了
To the AA mobile.
塔米怎么了
What's going on with Tammy?
-她在酒吧也很奇怪 -她做了什么
- She's been weird at the bar. - What'd she do?
她说了一个我听着不舒服的词
She said a word that I'm not comfortable with.
两次
Twice.
阴♥道♥ 他讨厌那个词
Vagina. He hates that word.
我不怪他
I don't blame him.
我真的认为我们可以做得更好
I really think we could have done better there.
你觉得塔米在喝酒吗
Do you think Tammy's drinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的喝酒探测器没有刺痛
My drinky sense isn't tingling.
我的有
Mine is.
但可能是过敏
But it could be allergies.
天啊 我不怀念这样
Ugh. God, I don't miss this.
我也是
Me either.
开车到处找你
Driving around looking for you.
骑自行车到处找你
Riding my bike looking for you.
我已经很久没有整晚不睡
It's been a long time since I stayed up all night
好奇你什么时候回家了
wondering when you're gonna come home.
你每晚都在家里
Every night you're home.
每一晚都在啊
Every night.
妈妈 我在努力
Mom, I'm trying.
大家要么都结婚了 要么是同性恋
Everyone's either married, gay,
或者在转变成一个
or transitioning into someone
对我不感兴趣的人
who is not interested in me.
我只希望她没有做蠢事
I just hope she's not doing something stupid.
我觉得我爱你
I think I love you.
我来这里不是聊天的
I didn't come here to talk.
来了 来了
I'm coming, I'm coming.
你是对的 我跟迈克睡了
You were right. I slept with Mike.
结果搞得有点难看 邦妮在吗
It got a little messy. Is Bonnie here?
天啊 我好累
Oh, my God, I am so tired.
从现在开始 如果有谁有危机
From now on, if anybody has a crisis,
请在正常工作时间作妖
please do it during normal business hours.
我很喜欢
Oh, I'm loving it.
反正我也醒着
I was up anyways.
我更情愿陪着你们 而不是胡思乱想
I'd rather be around you guys than my thoughts.
是她
u202dIt's her.
你在哪里
Where are you?
-你家 你在哪里 -你家
- Your place. Where are you? - Your place.
大家都在 我们很担心你
Everyone's here. We're all worried about you.
-你们该担心 -你喝酒了吗
- You should be. - Did you drink?
没有 不是那样的
No. It's not that.
我只是真的很需要你们的帮助
I just really need your help.
她喝酒了吗 喝了还是没有
Did she drink? Yes or no?
-没有[不] -你不肯帮我吗
- No. - You won't help me?
我当然会帮你
Of course I'll help you.
我们都想帮她 开免提
We all want to help her. Put her on speaker.
我开免提了 别聊秘密圣诞老人
I'm putting you on speaker, so don't discuss Secret Santa.
塔米 怎么了
Tammy, what's going on?
我不知道 最近几天
I don't know. The last couple days,
我的大脑一直在以每小时100英里的速度运转
my brain has been going a hundred miles an hour,
我没法让它慢下来
and I just... I can't slow it down.
我们都陪着你呢
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表