Well, we're all here for you.
-那是谁 -是温蒂
- Who's that? - That was Wendy.
-那是谁 -是吉尔
- Who's that? - That was Jill.
大家能在说话之前
Okay, look, can everybody just say their names
先说自己的名字吗
before they speak?
邦妮 酒瘾者
Bonnie, alcoholic. Oh...
抱歉 形成肌肉记忆了 你继续
Sorry, muscle memory. Go on.
好 听着 这真是太吓人了
Okay, uh, look. It's just so terrifying.
我这大半辈子都在寄养系统
You know, I mean, I've spent most of my life
或者监狱里
in one system or another,
他们总是强迫我遵守各种规矩
and they always shoved rules down my throat.
我讨厌那样
I hated it.
但我也知道 如果没有规矩
But I also know that without rules,
我可能犯下这辈子最大的错误
I can make the biggest mistakes of my life.
我知道我最近表现得有点疯狂
And I know I've been acting a little crazy.
我是克丽丝蒂 你的确是
Christy here. Yes, you have.
我是吉尔
This is Jill.
我们只想你过得好
We just want what's best for you.
温蒂 嗯
Wendy. Mm-hmm.
你得更信任自己 你付出了努力
You need to trust yourself more. You've put in the work.
你不再是过去那个
You know, you're not the same person you were
抢劫牛排餐厅的人了 你能应付的
when you robbed that steakhouse. You can handle this.
我可以吗
Can I?
邦妮靠陪着你摆脱了胡思乱想
Bonnie got out of her own head by being there for you.
也许你需要陪着别人
Maybe you need to do that for somebody else.
你也许能听出那是玛乔丽 但我同意
You can probably tell that was Marjorie, but I agree.
好吧 我不讨厌那样 继续说
Okay, I don't hate that. Keep talking.
我能回床上了吗
Can I go back to bed now?
知道吗 我真的需要一杯咖啡
You know what? I could really use a cup of coffee.
我看见了几张熟悉的脸
I see some familiar faces.
芭布 你好像比我提前出狱吧
Barb, I think you got out ahead of me?
很遗憾你又回来了
Sorry you're back.
如果你们不知道我是谁
For those of you who don't know me, um,
我在监狱蹲了七年
I spent seven years inside.
你们也许能在好用的电♥话♥
Yeah, you might find my initials
旁边的墙上找到我的姓名首字母
carved in the wall by the good phone.
但我出狱了 最近我结束假释了
But I got out, and recently I got off parole.
相信我 我从来没想到
And believe me, I never thought
我会想回到这里
that I would want to come back here.
但我在这里发现了匿名互助会
But I found AA here.
我永远也不会忘记我第一次会议
I'll never forget my first meeting.
我只是来散散心的
I just came to break my day up.
也许吃块饼干
Maybe score a cookie.
我不打算戒瘾
I had no intention of getting sober.
我就坐在那把凳子上 就是那把
I would sit in that chair-- that chair right there--
我盯着那个风扇
and I would stare at that fan...
风扇没了
Oh, the fan's gone.
难怪有点热
No wonder it's a little warm.
总之 我就坐在那里 想着
Anyway, I would sit there and think,
我的生活为什么是一团糟
"Why is my life such a mess?"
但我一直坚持参加会议
But I kept coming back to this meeting,
我很高兴我这样做了
and I am so glad I did,
因为那开始产生影响
because it started to sink in.
在我出狱之前 情况就变得更好了
And even before I left, things just got better.
淋浴仍然是一场冒险 但是
I mean, the showers were still an adventure, but...
突然 我有了希望
suddenly I had hope.
然后我出狱时
And then, when I got out,
戒瘾项目真的救了我的命
the program really saved my ass.
现在我生活中有了这些很棒的女人
And now I have these great women in my life, you know?
她们
Who, who...
她们支持我
who have my back,
劝我悬崖勒马
talk me off a ledge, you know?
阻止我像芭布一样重蹈旧辙
And keep me from landing back here, like Barb.
抱歉 芭布
Sorry, Barb.
总之
Anyway...
我就是想说
I just want to say that it...
这有作用 只要你们努力
it works, if you work it.
你们值得的
And you're worth it.
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表