It's a 30-hour drive.
穿上尿不湿 一路开过去
Wear a diaper, go straight through.
感谢你和我分享你的房♥间
Thanks for sharing your room with me.
没什么
Mm. No problem.
我们就像姐妹
This is sort of like we're sisters.
天啊 那样的话邦妮就是我妈妈了
Oh, my God. That would make Bonnie my mom.
我真希望邦妮是我妈妈
Oh, I wish Bonnie was my mom.
我小时候也会这么说
When I was a kid, I would say the same thing.
姑娘们 不早了
Girls, it's late.
声音小点 不然就邀请我加入
Keep it down or invite me in.
-我们会小声的 -快来吧
- We'll be quiet. - u202dCome on in!
你还好吗
Well, how you holding up?
我猜还好
Well, I'm okay, I guess.
我难过的只是当我女儿回顾这个圣诞节时
I'm just sad that when my daughter looks back on this Christmas,
她只会记得我不在场
all she's gonna remember is that I wasn't there.
或者更糟 她会记得我在场的那几年
Or worse, she'll remember the years I was.
我知道这现在很难想象
I know it's hard to imagine right now,
但总有一天 你们也许会
but one day, you guys might be able
一起回顾并笑谈这段往事
to look back and laugh at this stuff,
即使是最痛苦的部分
even the most painful parts.
我们经常这样做
We do it constantly.
记得我11岁那次吗
Ooh, remember that time when I was 11?
你要说得更具体一些
You're gonna have to be more specific.
圣诞前夜
Christmas Eve.
这家伙和她刚谈了48个小时的新男友
This one goes out with her new boyfriend of 48 hours
跑出去买♥♥最后一刻的礼物
to buy a few last-minute presents.
拜托 别讲那个故事
Oh, come on now. Not that story.
不 很搞笑的
No, it's funny, it's funny, it's funny.
结果呢 玩具反斗城旁边正好有家酒吧
Turns out, there's a bar right next to the Toys "R" Us,
我圣诞节早上起床 家里空无一人
and I wake up Christmas morning in an empty house.
到中午时电♥话♥响了 那是对方付费电♥话♥
Around noon, the phone rings. It's a collect call,
所以我以为她又进监狱了
so I'm thinking she's in jail again,
但不 她跟当周好爸爸吵架了
but no. No, no. No, she got into a fight with Dad of the Week,
要我去她昏倒的那个公园接她
and needs me to go pick her up at the park where she passed out.
我才11岁
I'm 11.
所以我开车过去接了她
So, I drive over and get her.
为我自己说句话 她当时车技很好
In my defense, she was an excellent driver.
-依然很好 -谢谢
- Still is. - u202dThanks.
真是难以置信
That's incredible.
没说完呢
Not done.
在回家的路上 我们停在了加油站
On the way back home, we stopped at a gas station
我给自己买♥♥了圣诞礼物
where I bought my own Christmas presents--
两块银河糖 一本《少年八卦杂♥志♥》
two Milky Ways and a Teen Bop magazine
里面有柯克·卡梅隆的折页海报
with a fold-out poster of Kirk Cameron.
我记得还有一瓶优虎
I believe there was also a Yoo-hoo involved.
是的 优虎
Yes, yes, yes. Yoo-hoo.
没什么比不用冷藏的巧克力奶
Nothing says Christmas like chocolate milk
更能代表圣诞节了
that doesn't need to be refrigerated.
好了 这很有趣 但如果我不睡觉
Okay, this has been fun, but if I'm not asleep
等亚当回家 他就要跟我讲他的一天见闻了
when Adam comes home, he'll want to talk about his day.
我忘记最棒的部分了
I forgot the best part.
那天晚上 她又喝醉了 吃了我的银河糖
That night, she gets drunk again, eats my Milky Ways
然后用沾满巧克力的手指弄脏了我的杂♥志♥
and then puts her chocolatey fingers all over my magazine.
声明一下 我没又喝醉 我是嗑嗨了
For the record, I didn't get drunk again. I got high.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
你妈妈真棒
Your mom is awesome.
我感觉住在我的姜饼屋里的人都很开心
I feel like everyone who lives in my gingerbread house is really happy.
现在他们都死了
Now they're all dead.
我觉得他们安全逃出了
I'm thinking they got out okay.
不 他们被碎块压着
No, they're all pinned under the rubble,
而且手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
and the cell service is bad.
你有什么烦心事吗 帕蒂
Something bothering you, Patty?
我妈妈都不让我和艾丽卡讲电♥话♥
My mom won't even let me talk to Erica on the phone.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
如果能让你好受些 我女儿也不跟我说话
If it makes you feel any better, my daughter won't talk to me,
而我儿子选择和他爸爸住在一起
and my son chose to live with his father.
真悲伤
That's so sad.
我知道 我本想让你跟我一样开心
I know. I was trying to cheer you up to my level,
但现在我跟你一样抑郁了
but I depressed myself down to yours.
好 五号♥候选人 凯蒂
Okay, candidate number five-- Katie.
她和安迪一起上过高中
She went to high school with Andy,
依然住在城镇里 未婚
still lives in town, not married.
好 看看手指
Okay, look at the fingers.
是不是太粗短了
Are they too stubby?
别再看手指了
Enough with the fingers.
吉尔 你为什么不参与这个
Jill, why aren't you participating
消遣时间的 据说很有趣的圣诞仪式呢
in this time-consuming, supposedly fun yuletide ritual?
我参与了 但与现实生活一样
I am. But as in real life,
我雇了一个合同工帮我盖房♥子
I hired a contractor to build my house for me.
盖得怎么样了 塔米
How's it going over there, Tam?
非常好
It's great.
我盖的是18世纪英国乡村小屋
I'm building an 18th century English country house.
我觉得你会喜欢的
I think you're gonna like it.
我只用重做一下三角墙
I just have to redo these gables.
邦妮去哪了
What happened to Bonnie?
她去买♥♥毛衣了
She went to get a sweater.
那是一个小时前了
That was, like, an hour ago.
是吗 在你用饼干
It was? Wow. Time sure flies
盖一座符合历史的房♥屋模型时
when you're building a historically accurate
真是时间飞逝啊
representation of a house out of cookies.
马上回来
Be right back.
忘记粗短指头吧
Ooh. Forget stubby fingers.
看看六号♥候选人
Look at candidate number six.
-天啊 给他打电♥话♥吧 -什么
- Oh, my God, just call him! u202d- What?
你有个爱你的好男友
You've got a great boyfriend who loves you,
所以别酿狗血了
so stop inventing drama!
如果你有问题 就打电♥话♥问他
If you got a question, just call him and ask,
不然就准备好跟我每周六晚上坐在家里织袜子吧
or get ready to sit home with me every Saturday night and knit socks!
我猜我可以给他打个电♥话♥
I guess I could give him a call.
温蒂 如果你在织袜子
Hey, Wendy, if you're making socks,
我穿十码半 喜欢带脚趾的袜子
I'm a size ten and a half, and I like the ones
就像是连指脚套
with little toes like foot mittens.
我准备好在这里坐一整晚了
I'm prepared to sit here all night.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
节日对我来说很难
The holidays are hard for me.
你以为就你一个难啊
Oh, you're the one.
克丽丝蒂昨晚
Christy told an...
说了一个我的可怕故事
awful story about me last night.
我听过一千次了
I've heard it a thousand times,
我总是在笑 但出于某种原因
I've always laughed, but for some reason,
现在我想揍自己的脸一拳
now I want to punch myself in the face.
我只是
I'm just...
突然
suddenly...
对过去的我感觉十分羞愧
...very ashamed of who I was.
我现在不是那样的人了
And that is not how I roll.
你就在你该在的地方
You're right where you're supposed to be.
什么 躲在房♥间里为30年前发生的事
What, hiding in my room crying about something
痛哭流涕吗
that went down 30 years ago?
你碰见的事很正常
What's happening to you is very common.
你戒瘾快五年了
You've got almost five years,
你开始通过戒瘾眼镜看到你的过去
and you're starting to see your past through sober glasses,
那可能很痛苦
and that can be painful.
为什么是在圣诞节期间
Why during Christmas?
我们没法安排这种事何时发生
We don't get to schedule when it happens.
它就这样发生了
It just, it comes up when it comes up.
有一次我坐飞机去底特律 我的邻座感到
I once made a flight to Detroit very, very uncomfortable
非常非常不舒服
for my seatmates.
你为什么去底特律
Why were you in Detroit?
那里在办全国猫展
It's the National Cat Show.
所以你哭了吗
Is that why you were crying,
因为你花钱去看猫展了
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表