'cause you paid to go to a cat show?
如果你非得知道 我哭的原因是
If you really must know, I was crying
15年前我对我丈夫不忠
because 15 years earlier I had cheated on my husband,
不知为何 在飞行途中
and for some reason mid-flight,
我感受到了我做的事情是多么罪大恶极
the enormity of what I had done hit me.
我懂
I get it.
康复是一个永无止境的过程
Recovery is a never-ending process.
我们在慢慢地层层撕开洋葱皮
We're slowly peeling back layers of an onion.
你没法一次看完 但那是一种祝福
You don't get to see it all at once, but that's a blessing.
因为那样的话没有人能应付
'Cause nobody could handle it.
出了点事
Bit of a situation.
帕蒂决定去绑♥架♥她女儿
Patty has decided to go kidnap her daughter.
她用的不是这个词
That's not the word she's using,
但我跟你们说 就是这么回事
but I'm telling you that is what it is.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
我要去接我女儿
I'm going to get my daughter.
别挡我路
Get out of my way.
那你妈妈呢
But what about your mom?
我会等她先睡着 从狗洞爬进去
Gonna wait till she falls asleep, crawl through the doggy door,
带我女儿走 然后找家汽车旅馆一起庆祝圣诞
grab my kid and find a motel to celebrate Christmas together.
天啊 我们要上新闻头条了
Oh, my God, we're gonna be on Dateline.
帕蒂 听我说
Patty... listen to me.
有时候我们愤怒时
Sometimes when we're angry,
并不能做出最佳决定
we don't really make the best decisions.
我只想抱我女儿 好吗
I just want to hug my daughter, okay?
过来 坐下
C-Come here. Sit down.
来 吃点
Here, have some...
烟囱
chimney.
我知道经历的事很痛苦
I know what you're going through is really painful--
这是你戒瘾后第一个圣诞节
this is your first sober Christmas--
但是跟戒瘾的其它事情一样 你没必要单独面对
but like everything in sobriety, you don't have to face it alone.
你有我啊
You have me.
你有我们所有人
You have all of us.
是的 我们会帮你
Yeah. And we're gonna help you
尽力而为
make the best of it.
作为你的互助对象 我应该
And as your sponsor, I'm supposed
给你一些让你作呕的建议
to give you suggestions that make you go, "Ugh,"
我开始了
so here goes.
我希望你给你妈妈发短♥信♥ 说谢谢
I want you to text your mother and say "Thank you."
呕 为什么
Ugh! Why?
因为她很好地照顾了你女儿
For taking such good care of your daughter.
想想吧
Just think about it.
来吧
Come on.
我们去把你的东西送到楼上去
Let's get your stuff back upstairs.
好吧
Fine.
如果你打算逃跑
If you're planning on making a run for it,
记住 我比看起来更强壮
just know that I am stronger than I look.
-你才不是 -我才不是
- No, you're not. - No, I'm not.
你处理得很棒
You handled that beautifully.
很好 因为我都想死了
Good, 'cause I want to die.
但我不会毁了另一个圣诞节
But I'm not gonna ruin another Christmas.
谁想看《生活多美好》
Who wants to watch It's a Wonderful Life
虽然并不美好
even though it's not?
现在还很早啊 我们还能唱圣诞颂歌♥
You know, it's early-- we could still go caroling.
♪上帝啊 不要♪
♪ O holy no. ♪
天啊 你声音真动听
My God, you have a beautiful voice.
我想我可以对几家人唱唱
I guess I could do a couple of houses.
这样做才对
And that's how it's done.
我们要做什么 就敲门然后开始唱歌♥吗
So what do we do, just knock on a door and start singing?
你不敲门 那是不给糖就捣蛋
You don't knock on doors-- that's trick-or-treating.
我们站在院子里唱歌♥
We stand in the yard and sing.
如果他们喜欢 就会出来给我们饼干或者糖果
If they like it, they come out and give us cookies or candy.
所以的确是不给糖就捣蛋
So it is u202dtrick-or-treating.
这房♥子真美
This is a pretty house.
我不需要
I don't need it.
♪我们祝你圣诞快乐 我们祝你圣诞快乐♪
♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas ♪
♪我们祝你圣诞快乐♪
♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas ♪
♪新年快乐♪
♪ And a Happy New Year ♪
-♪我们带给你和亲人♪ -♪我们祝你圣诞快乐♪
- ♪ Good tidings we bring ♪ - ♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas ♪
-♪好消息♪ -♪我们祝你♪
♪ To you and your kin ♪ ♪ We wish you... ♪
-♪圣诞佳音♪ -♪圣诞♪
- ♪ Good tidings for Christmas ♪ - ♪ Christmas ♪
-新年佳音 -新年
- ♪ And a Happy New Year ♪ - ♪ New Year ♪
-♪带给我们一些无花果布丁吧♪ -♪布丁♪
- ♪ Now, bring us some figgy pudding ♪ - ♪ Pudding ♪
-♪带给我们一些无花果布丁吧♪ -♪布丁♪
- ♪ Now bring us some figgy pudding ♪ - ♪ Pudding ♪
♪带给...♪
♪ Now bring... ♪
我们有这么糟糕吗
Were we that terrible?
不 这种事常常发生 重点是
No. This happens. The important thing is
我们赶紧在他们打开喷洒器前离开
we leave before they turn the sprinklers on.
是我
Hey, it's me.
你不接电♥话♥ 所以我要留言了
You're not picking up, so I'm just gonna leave a message.
你给我发的那张你和你妈妈的照片真有爱
In that sweet picture you sent me of you and your mom,
你手臂上为什么有女人的手指
why the hell are there lady fingers on your arm,
为什么那些手指在深情地紧捏着你
and why are they giving you an affectionate squeeze?
给我打电♥话♥ 那是谁的手
Call me. Who's the hand?
天啊 我真怀念有男友
God, I miss having a boyfriend.
我知道 最爽了
I know. It's the best.
克丽丝蒂一直在讲你过去的故事
Christy's been cheering me up with stories
-以此让我高兴 -嗯
- about what you used to be like. u202d- Mm.
你真的从别人的车上偷走了
Did you really steal wrapped Christmas presents
-包好的圣诞礼物送给她吗 -是啊
- out of someone's car and give them to her? - Yep.
那年克丽丝蒂收到了电动剃须刀
That was the year Christy got an electric razor
和吸烟服
and a smoking jacket. u202dAh.
也许她就是在那年开始吸烟的
Might also have been the year she started smoking.
♪普世欢腾♪
♪ Joy to the world ♪
♪救主下降♪
♪ The Lord is come ♪
♪大地迎接君王♪
♪ Let earth receive her King ♪
-太棒了 -♪惟愿众心♪
- Yes! u202d- ♪ Let every Heart ♪
♪预备地方♪
♪ Prepare Him room ♪
♪诸天万物歌♥唱♪
♪ And heaven and nature sing ♪
♪诸天万物歌♥唱♪
♪ And heaven and nature sing ♪
♪诸天♪
♪ And heaven ♪
♪诸天万物歌♥唱♪
♪ And heaven and nature sing ♪
♪普世欢腾♪
♪ Joy to the world ♪
♪主治万方♪
♪ The Savior reigns ♪
♪我们首当歌♥唱♪
♪ Let men their songs employ ♪
♪沃野 洪涛♪
♪ While fields and floods ♪
♪山石 平原♪
♪ Rocks, hills and plains ♪
♪响应歌♥声嘹亮♪
♪ Repeat the sounding joy ♪
♪响应歌♥声嘹亮♪
♪ Repeat the sounding joy ♪
♪响应 响应歌♥声嘹亮♪
♪ Repeat, repeat the sounding joy ♪
♪主藉真理♪
♪ He rules the world ♪
-♪恩治万方♪ -邦妮逃跑了
♪ With truth and grace ♪ Bonnie ran away.
♪要使万邦证明♪
♪ And makes the nations prove ♪
♪上主公义♪
♪ The glories of ♪
♪无限荣光♪
♪ His righteousness ♪
♪主爱奇妙莫名♪
♪ And wonders of his love... ♪
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
♪主爱♪
♪ Wonders of... ♪
妈
Mom?
邦妮
Bonnie?
这里 邦妮 邦妮
Here, Bonnie, Bonnie!
邦妮
Bonnie!
邦妮·普兰科特
Bonnie Plunkett!
到我这里来
Come to my voice!
循着声音过来
Follow the sound of my voice!
我有好消息
I have great news!
你找到
Did you find...
不好意思 你找到她了吗
Sorry. Did you find her?
没有 但我跟安迪聊过了
No. But I talked to Andy.
手指是他高中前女友的
The fingers belong to his ex-girlfriend from high school.
他告诉我他们之间没私情 我相信他