你忘了戴你唯一一对钻石耳环吗
You forgot to wear the only diamond earrings you've ever had?
你最后看到钻石是在哪
Where was the last place you saw them?
在扑克牌桌上
In the middle of a poker table.
不是7点就行
Anything but seven.
7点出局
Seven out.
不 那是我妈妈的保释钱
No! That's my mom's bail money.
我可以送你自助餐的优♥惠♥券
I can give you a coupon to the buffet.
能拿它赌吗
Can I bet it?
钱没了
The money's gone.
克丽丝蒂 你该承认
Christy, it is time to admit
你又有问题了
you've got another problem.
现在
你为什么不吃饭
Why aren't you eating?
我刚从匿名戒赌会过来
I just came from a Gamblers Anonymous meeting.
他们的食物完爆匿名戒瘾会
Their food puts AA to shame.
有个人用自♥制♥鳄鱼香肠做了什锦烩菜
One guy makes jambalaya with his own alligator sausage.
可怜的鳄鱼
Oh, poor alligator.
那你恐怕也不想听羔羊排
So you probably don't want to hear about the baby lamb chops.
我不想
I do not.
但我很高兴匿名戒赌会对你有帮助
But I'm glad GA's working for you.
食物是挺好的 其他的就不好说了
The food's working, but I don't know about the rest of it.
大部分分享都是老人家在谈赛马
Most of the shares are old guys talking about horse racing,
还有以前能在室内抽烟的"好日子"
and the "Good old days," When you could smoke inside.
那确实是好日子 克丽丝蒂
Those were good days, Christy.
为了能抽完香烟
Damn, what I'd give to finish my ciggy
灭在土豆泥上 我愿意放弃一切
and stub it out in these mashed potatoes.
问题是 在匿名戒瘾会里我们放弃了毒品和酒精
The thing is, in AA, we give up drugs and alcohol
因为天啊 我们太喜欢毒品和酒精了
'cause holy cow, do we like drugs and alcohol.
但在匿名戒赌会里
But in GA,
我必须放弃我完全不介意的东西
I have to give up stuff I don't even have a problem with.
我不能玩宾果了
I can't play bingo.
宾果 那怎么可能毁了我的人生
Bingo. How is that gnna destroy my life?
我有个姑妈死于教堂宾果
I lost an aunt to church bingo.
那游戏有它的黑暗面
There's a dark side to that game.
我甚至不能丢硬币
I'm not even supposed to flip a coin,
坦率地说 只有丢硬币才能让我妈妈干活
which frankly, is the only way to get my mom to do anything.
听着 你刚参加匿名戒赌会
Look, you just got started in GA.
你必须给它一个机会
Y-You got to give it a chance.
我不是刚参加 我今天获得了90天钥匙链
I didn't just start, I got my 90 day key chain today.
是吗 恭喜
You did? Congratulations.
恭喜什么 我戒酒90天
For what? When I got sober for 90 days,
才是大成就
that was a huge accomplishment.
我想要个游♥行♥
I mean, I wanted a parade.
我说的可不是
And I'm not talking
三个圣地兄弟会成员坐敞篷车
three Shriners in a convertible,
而是艾尔·洛克指着我的巨大气球
I'm talking Al Roker pointing up at a giant inflatable me.
有时候我觉得你的问题是自卑
Sometimes I think your problem is low self-esteem.
另一些时候 我觉得不是
Other times, not so much.
总之 我决定了
Yeah, well, I've made up my mind.
我不去匿名戒赌会了
I'm gonna stop going to GA.
实际上
As it is,
我都没时间做我该做的事
I don't even have time for the things I need to do.
比如什么
Like what?
比如
Well, like...
我就是不想去了
I just don't want to go anymore.
她来了
There she is.
让我看看你的90天钥匙链
Show me that 90 day key chain.
是的 妈妈 关于这事
Yeah, Mom, about that.
我觉得我...
I think I'm actually just gonna...
惊喜
Surprise!
惊喜
Surprise.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们超为你骄傲
We are so proud of you.
你通过参加另一个项目
You had a problem, and you addressed it
解决你出现的问题 太激励人了
with another program. It's inspiring.
各位 这完全没必要
You guys, this is so totally unnecessary.
我就是这么说的 我们什么时候开始这样做的
That's what I said. I mean, when did we start doing this?
说真的 她打个喷嚏我们都要办个派对
Seriously, this girl sneezes, and we throw her a party.
嘘
Shush.
我做了蛋糕
I made a cake.
是你做的吗
You made that?
不是玛乔丽端进门时
You didn't just take it out of Marjorie's hand
你从她手上拿走的吗
when she walked in the door?
是我从零开始做的
I made it from scratch.
在拿出盒子后
Out of the box.
或许我不知道"从零开始"是什么意思
Maybe I don't know what scratch means.
极品老妈 第六季第二集
让我捋一捋
Let me get this straight.
你妈妈给你做了个蛋糕
Your mom made you a cake,
你就留在匿名戒赌会里了
and that's gonna keep you in Gamblers Anonymous?
你不明白
You don't understand.
她从没给我烤过蛋糕
She has never baked me a cake.
有次生日 她送了我一颗马提尼橄榄
One birthday, she gave me a martini olive
上面插着根蜡烛
with a candle in it.
真悲哀
That's so sad.
没有啦 我吃了个微醺
Not really, I got a little buzz off it.
我通常不这样做 但我要抱抱你
I don't usually do this. I'm gonna give you a hug.
你就像刚从烘干机里拿出来的毯子
Aw. You're like a blanket right out of the dryer.
知道吗 如果你要留在匿名戒赌会里
You know, if you're gonna stick with GA,
你最好真正尝试一下
you might want to give it an honest try.
我一直在试
I've been trying.
你分享过吗
Oh. Have you shared?
没有
No.
你交到朋友了吗
Have you made any friends?
没有
No.
你有互助对象吗
Do you have a sponsor?
别给我下套了 告诉我该做什么
Stop trying to trick me, just tell me what to do.
做我刚说的三件事中的任意一件啊
Any of the three things I just said.
天啊 里面就像时时乐餐厅
Good Lord, it's like a Sizzler up in there.
我是克丽丝蒂
Hi, I'm Christy.
我是露西 你好吗
Lucy. How you doing?
我猜还好吧
Okay, I guess.
我在寻找互助对象
I'm looking for a sponsor.
天啊 你是说我吗
Geez, you mean me?
我才戒三天
I got three days.
12号♥公路旁那家新赌场让我心痒痒
That new casino off Highway 12 is killing me.
我没去过那里
I haven't been there.
那里很棒
Oh, it's great.
老虎机的椅子
The chairs by the slots?
超级舒适
Super comfortable.
我都不用带坐垫
I don't even have to bring my butt cushion.
我去看看有没有剩玉米面包
I'm gonna see if there's any cornbread left.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我不会在这里喊"好运"
I wouldn't shout "Good luck" In here.
人们听到会很焦躁的
People get a little twitchy.
对 抱歉
Oh, right. Sorry.
我开玩笑的 我叫奈德
I'm kidding. Hi, I'm Ned.
克丽丝蒂
Christy.
看到你昨天领钥匙链了
Saw you take a key chain yesterday.
一切还好吗
How's it going?
还好
Okay.
我是说 我不确定
I mean... I'm not sure.
我能和你说实话吗 奈德
Can I be honest with you, Ned?
我不认为我属于这里
I don't think I belong here.
想打赌吗
Want to bet?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我出过三次赌博问题
I've had three major gambling incidents.
一辈子就三次 这算有瘾吗
Three times in my whole life. Is that an addiction?
如果算的话 那我对《代数入门》也有瘾
'Cause if so, then I'm also addicted to Intro to Algebra.
芒森先生 你在做什么
Hey, Mr. Munson. Whatcha doing?
等我那个答应带我
Waiting for my friend who promised
美剧 | 极品老妈 | 导航列表