Are you? Or are you really going to buy an abandoned Petco
然后改造成迪斯科舞厅
and make it a discotheque?
法♥院♥裁定该广♥告♥
The court held that the advertisement
是单方面的合同
was a unilateral contract
被告要求要
and that the defendant required notice
原告已经购买♥♥了他们的产品的通知
that the plaintiff had purchased their product.
大错特错
Magnificently wrong.
如果我没贷款
If I didn't have a mortgage,
我会在现在立刻辞职
I would quit teaching at this very moment.
普兰科特女士 你能再次带我们回归正轨吗
Ms. Plunkett, can you, again, lead us down the right track?
我肯定可以
I sure can.
法庭认定不需要通知
The court found that no notice was required
因为那是大规模广♥告♥
because it was a mass advertisement.
对了 谢谢 你是一屋子崭露头角的
Yes! Thank you. You are a beacon of hope
交通事故赔偿律师中的希望灯塔
in a room full of budding ambulance chasers.
如果你需要 我可以辅♥导♥你
I'm available for tutoring if you need it.
好了
All right,
我今天就只能容忍♥这种程度的无能了
that is all the incompetence I can stand for today.
下课
Class dismissed.
-普兰科特女士 能来聊聊吗 -没问题
- Ms. Plunkett, can I have a moment? - Absolutely.
你们其余人 如果你们打算继续无知
And the rest of you-- if you are planning on
还是去看部电影吧
being ignorant tomorrow, just go to a movie.
借过 借过 教授需要我
Excuse me, excuse me, professor needs me.
借过
Excuse me.
今天的课好棒
Oh, great class today.
白热化
White-hot.
我前夫说我们今晚要吃晚餐
So my ex said that we were gonna have dinner tonight,
那让我觉得还有希望
and that made me feel like there was hope,
然后他给我发短♥信♥说 出了点事
but then he just texted me that something came up,
我觉得他有人了 我不想跟他在一起
and I think it's someone and I didn't even want to be with him,
但我害怕我要孤独终老
but I am afraid I'm gonna be alone forever.
好吧
Yeah.
如果我们赶紧
I bet if we hustle,
我们肯定能赶上12:30的会议
we can make the 12:30 meeting.
我更情愿跟你聊
Oh, I would rather just talk to you.
我们去喝咖啡
Let's go grab some coffee.
好吧 但我只有一小时时间
Okay, but I only have an hour.
我还得读这门课的三个案例
I have three cases to read for this class.
我不叫你回答 问题解决
I just won't call on you. Problem solved.
但我还是该读案例 对吧
But I should still do the reading, right?
我不在乎
I don't care.
亚当邀请他的特技演员朋友参加婚礼吗
Is Adam inviting his stuntman friends to the wedding?
问得好
Oh, good question.
我那时候就戒瘾一年了
I'll have a year sober at that point
又可以随便找人滚床单了
and random sex will be back on the table.
不是啦 也许可以
Not literally. Maybe.
我都不确定我俩要办婚礼
I'm not even sure there's gonna be a wedding.
拜托 邦妮 你不会因为亚当买♥♥下了酒吧
Oh, come on, Bonnie, you're not canceling the wedding
就要取消婚礼吧
because Adam bought a bar.
我能因为他是个傻瓜而取消婚礼吗
Can I cancel the wedding because he's a dumbass?
如果你没有骗他接受花♥园♥
You know, he never would've found that place
他永远也发现不了那个地方
if you didn't trick him with that whole garden thing.
-那是吉尔的错 -我的错
- That was Jill's fault. u202d- My fault?
你绝对不能带男人去老工厂
You never take a guy to an old factory.
男人就喜欢老工厂
Guys love old factories.
克丽丝蒂说得对
Christy's right.
这件事的确是你挑起来的 邦妮
This did start with you, Bonnie,
你得负点责任
you've got to take some responsibility.
-怎么了 -我只是在脑补你负责
- What? - u202dI was just trying to picture you doing that.
不好 是我的教授
Oh, no, it's my professor.
我还以为你喜欢当老师的宠儿
I thought you liked being teacher's pet.
是啊 我不喜欢当老师的治疗师
I do. I don't like being teacher's therapist.
她经常给我打电♥话♥ 就为了发泄
She calls me constantly just to vent.
真的吗 那是什么样的
Oh, really? What must that be like?
她是个傲慢 自以为是的糟糕的人
She is an arrogant, opinionated hot mess
跟谁都处不来 你会喜欢她的
who gets along with no one. You'd like her.
你就不能让她去参加互助会吗
Can't you just tell her to go to a meeting?
这人总是如此
That's what this one always does.
或者你可以叫她"负责"
Or you could tell her to "Take responsibility."
你越孩子气
You know, the more childish you get,
我就越知道我说中了
the more I know I got to you.
哔哔哔哔哔
Bip, bip, bip, bip, bip, bip, bip, bip.
我一直叫她参加互助会 她不肯
I keep telling her to go to meetings. She won't go.
我感觉唯一让她坚持戒瘾的就是我
I feel like I'm the only thing keeping her sober.
危险信♥号♥♥ 我可以说吗
Ooh, red flag, red flag. May I?
说吧 我得吃维生素
Please. I have to take my vitamins.
没有人能让另一个人坚持戒瘾
No one person can keep another person sober.
你可以传递信息 而不是混乱
You can carry the message, but not the mess.
抱歉 她选你了吗
I'm sorry, did she pick you?
但是自从我帮她后
But, you guys, since I've been helping her,
她对我一直都很好
she's been nice to me.
我一周都没在车里哭了呢
I haven't cried in my car all week.
所以说你们在利用彼此
So you're using each other.
那的确是合同课
Well, it is a contracts class.
克丽丝蒂 你没法当她的戒瘾人
Christy, you can't be this woman's sobriety,
你帮别人戒瘾也不能
and you certainly can't help someone stay sober
是为了让自己获得好处
to benefit yourself.
你现在说哔哔哔哔
You would not be in the wrong right now to go,
就对了
"Bip, bip, bip, bip, bip."
-娜塔莉 -嘿
- Hey, Natalie. u202d- Hey.
我们下课后绝对要喝咖啡
We are definitely going for coffee after class.
我昨晚好像跟我前夫电♥话♥性♥爱♥了
I think I had phone sex with my ex last night.
-实际上 -我是说
- Actually... - u202dI mean,
我洗澡时他给我打来了电♥话♥ 我该怎么做
he called me while I was in the tub-- what was I supposed to do?
我希望下课后能去参加互助会
I was hoping to make that meeting after class.
你怎么这么执着于互助会 你比那些人要好
Ugh, you and those meetings. You're better than those people.
不是 我就是那些人
No, I'm not. I am those people.
我真的很需要互助会
And I really need those meetings.
为什么 你看起来很正常
Why? You seem totally together.
抱歉 之前没人对我说过这话
Sorry, no one's ever said that to me before.
你到底想不想去喝咖啡
Do you want to go to coffee or not?
我不想
I think I don't.
真棒
Great.
我渐渐依赖你 而你现在放我鸽子了
I've come to rely on you, and now you're bailing on me.
我没有放鸽子 只是
I'm not bailing, it's just...
我觉得我没法成为你想让我成为的人
I don't think I can be who you want me to be.
我觉得没人可以
I don't think any one person can.
当然
No, of course.
那是教堂地下室里一群废柴的工作
That's a job for a bunch of losers in a church basement.
我们喜欢自认为是曾经的废柴
We like to think of ourselves as former losers.
总之 我
Anyway, I...
我没法告诉你该做什么
I can't tell you what to do,
我只能告诉你我的经历
but I can only tell you what worked for me.
互助会不仅帮我坚持戒瘾
Meetings not only help me stay sober,
还让我保持理智
but they also keep me sane.
我明白你的意思
I understand what you're saying.
是吗
You do?
绝对是
Absolutely.
去坐下吧
Take your seat.
我希望我们还可以
I hope we can still be...
我说了 去坐下吧
I said take your seat.
为了你好 我希望你读了案例
And I hope, for your sake, you did the reading.
马特 你在这呢
Hey, Matt, there he is.
这是新眼镜吗
Are those new glasses?
我能借你的笔记吗
Hey, uh, so, um, can I, uh, borrow your notes?
我想着 如果我们把吧台放在这里
So I'm thinking, if we put the bar here,
在那边 那边 那边 那边 那边
we put the flat screens there, there, there, there,
放屏幕
there, there, there.
那边呢
How about there?
别发疯了
Don't go crazy. u202d
有空吗