大个 莽撞 不计后果
Huge, pushy, loose cannon--
心地善良 但有点可怕
well-intentioned, but a little scary.
换句话说就是邦妮
So, in other words, Bonnie.
是的 但刚出狱
Yeah, but fresh out of the cage.
天啊 我能喝酒吗
Yikes. Permission to get high?
能
Granted.
该死
Damn!
谁会在院子中间
Who the hell left a chair tipped over
放一把倒的椅子啊
in the middle of the courtyard?!
到了 欢迎光临寒舍
Here we are. Welcome to our humble abode.
-狗 -塔米
- Dog! - u202dTammy!
回来 它不咬人
Come back; he's harmless.
抱歉 狗和我关系一向不太好
Sorry, uh, dogs and me have never been on the same page.
别担心 它喜欢所有人
Don't worry; he loves everybody.
今天有很多挑战 我要努力挺过去
Uh, lot of challenges today; just power through.
我是塔米
Hi, I'm Tammy.
-亚当 -男人的感觉
- Adam. u202d- Oh, the touch of a man.
不好意思 我张嘴就来了
Sorry, that one just snuck up on me.
克丽丝蒂
Hey, Christy.
-塔米 欢迎 -带我转转
- Hi, Tammy, welcome. - Uh, so, give me the tour.
这个区域我们比较自豪
Well, this is the part we're proud of.
应该的
Oh. You should be.
你们有家具 电视
I mean, you got furniture, a TV.
我张开双臂不会碰到墙
I can stretch my arms out and not touch the walls.
好 洗手间在那边 沙发能拉出来
Okay, bathroom's over here, couch pulls out,
你可以吃冰箱里的任何东西
and you're welcome to anything in the fridge.
特百惠里的米是喂狗的 别忘了
The rice in the Tupperware is for the dog, just know that.
你们让我住这里真是太好了
Super cool of you guys to let me stay here.
过来抱抱 大酱
Bring it in, Big Sauce. u202dAh.
她叫我大酱
Sh-She, she calls me Big Sauce.
我去上法学院了
Well, I'm off to law school.
等等 你在上法学院吗
Wait, you're in law school?
没错 塔米 我也能激励人心
That's right, Tammy. I can be inspiring, too.
好 你要打开你的行李箱吗
Okay. So, you want to unpack your, uh, suitcase?
不了 里面只有牙刷
Nah, it's just a toothbrush and a catsuit
和穿不上的紧身衣
that doesn't fit me anymore.
冰箱的事你是认真的吗
Hey, were you serious about the fridge?
-你想吃什么都可以 -太好了 谢谢
- Anything you want. - Awesome. Thank you.
朋友
Friend.
朋友 朋友
Friend. F-Friend.
那么
So?
我喜欢她 她很有活力
I like her. She's got a lot of energy.
她现在有些激动 她会冷静下来的
Well, she's a little overexcited right now; she'll calm down.
天啊 椰子汁是什么
Whoa, what the hell's coconut water?!
等着她看到杏仁奶吧
Wait till she spots the almond milk.
老天啊
Oh, my God!
我不敢相信死去的宠物给我托梦
I just can't believe a dead pet comes back in my dream
却没对我说话
and has nothing to say to me.
我还做了一个和尼曼店泊车员的春梦
I also had a sex dream about the parking guy at Neiman's.
我忘记验证停车票了
I forgot to get my ticket validated
然后就顺水推舟了
and it just went on from there.
总之
Anyway.
渴望性♥爱♥ 想念狗狗 感恩戒酒
Desperate for sex, miss my dog, grateful to be sober.
好 谁还想分享
Okay, who else would like to share?
-说吧 孩子 -好的
- Get in there, kid. - u202dOh, okay, sure.
我是塔米 酒瘾者
Hey, uh, Tammy, alcoholic.
你好 塔米
Hi, Tammy.
我不敢相信
Wow, I just-- I can't believe
我坐在外面的世界
I'm sitting here out in the world,
感谢这个了不起的女人
living in a really nice place thanks to this
我住在一个很好的地方 我能这样说吗
Wonder Woman right here. Is it okay that I say that?
-你的分享你做主 -好
- It's your share. u202d- Okay.
总之
Uh, anyway.
我是在监狱里戒酒的 所以在外面
I got sober in prison, so, uh, doing the program
参加互助会有点可怕
on the outside's a little scary.
现在有很多酗酒的新法子
There's so many new ways to get wasted now.
我是说 棉花糖味伏特加
I mean, cotton candy-flavored vodka?
我难过的时候你在哪里
Where were you when I was sad, right?
总之 我要买♥♥手♥机♥ 找工作
Anyway, I got to get phone, I got to get a job--
见鬼 我要买♥♥裤子
Hell, I got to get pants.
但再说一次 谢天谢地我有朋友
But, again, you know, thank God I have a friend here
能罩着我 另外我也罩着她
who's got my back. P.S. I have hers, too.
所以这是对你们的警告 我是认真的
So that's your warning. I'm serious.
我要每个人都瞪一次
I'm giving each and every one of you the eye.
-你 -塔米
- You... - u202dTammy.
-没事的 -抱歉 监狱习惯
- It-It's okay. u202d- Oh, sorry. Prison.
我只是很高兴我戒酒了
I'm just really grateful to be sober.
而且我愿意舌吻做这饼干的人
And I'd love to tongue kiss whoever made these cookies.
不要
No.
你都不知道我想问什么
You don't even know what I was gonna ask.
我相当确定我知道
I'm pretty sure I do.
我凌晨三点才睡的 所以不要
I didn't get to bed till 3:00 A.M., so, no.
凌晨三点
3:00 A.M.? u202d
塔米爱唠嗑
Tammy's a talker.
爱哭
And a crier.
爱笑
And a laugher.
然后又爱唠嗑
And then a talker again.
很抱歉你晚上没过好
Sorry you had a rough night.
不
No, no.
我过得很好
It's good.
因为当你在世界上
'Cause when you're doing good things
做好事时 就很好
in the world, it's-- mm-- good.
真好 你醒了 你好啊 亚当
Great, you're up. Oh, hey, Adam. u202d
你今天好吗
How are you today?
枕头让他的头发有点蓬松
Pillow makes his hair kind of fluffy.
我想给你做早饭
Hey, I wanted to make you breakfast,
但我不知道你喜欢鸡蛋还是培根
but I wasn't sure if you like eggs, you like bacon...
该死 每个人都爱培根
Damn it! Everyone likes bacon.
-动动脑子 塔米 -没关系
- Think it through, Tammy! - It's okay.
我去一下洗手间
I'm just gonna pop into the bathroom for a second.
收到 老大
Roger that, boss.
今天的日程安排是什么
So what's on the agenda for today?
我什么都可以
'Cause anything is okay with me.
我被关了七年 好多地方没去
I mean, there's so many places I haven't been in seven years.
海滩 公园 丹尼餐厅
The beach, the park, Denny's.
有图片的菜单是无与伦比的
You can't beat a menu with pictures.
我知道我得开始找工作了
Hey, I know I got to get started looking for a job,
但是之后我想着 拜托 塔米
but then I thought, "Oh, come on, Tammy.
给自己放半天假吧
Give yourself half a day."
我喝完咖啡后更会定计划
I'm a much better planner after coffee.
该死 我本来打算给你煮咖啡
Oh, shoot! I was gonna make you coffee,
但你的咖啡机看起来好不靠谱
but you got that flimsy top loader there,
我以前可是给200个女人泡咖啡的
and I'm used to making coffee for 200 women.
我在你沙发上发现了这个
Hey, I found this in your couch.
我用没事吧
Hope it's okay I'm using it.
水倒进这里 知道了
Water goes in there. Got it.
早上好
Morning.
嘿 一匙
Hey, Spoonful.
你妈妈在教我如何煮咖啡
Your mom's showing me how to make coffee.
是啊 她喝咖啡之前就只能做这一件事
Yeah, making coffee's the one thing she can do
煮咖啡
before she has coffee.
也许一匙能教教你
Hey, maybe Spoonful can walk you through this
我好去洗个澡
while I go grab a shower.
我很乐意 但我得去学校
Love to, but got to get to school.
而且 你煮咖啡的方式真是
Plus, the way you make coffee is so...
鼓舞人心 超级模范
inspirational and super role modely.
自鸣得意可不适合你
Smug is not a good color on you.
适合的
Yes, it is.
祝你今天愉快 克丽丝蒂
Have a great day, Christy!
咬她
Take her.