你一般很擅长这样做的
You're usually so good at that.
我在尽量支持你 以后再也不会发生了
I was trying to be supportive. It'll never happen again.
谁来告诉她她得走 克丽丝蒂
So, who's gonna tell her she's got to go? Christy?
玛乔丽 克丽丝蒂
Marjorie? Christy?
不 如果她要被赶到乡下
Oh, no, if she's gonna be driven out to the country
抛弃在田野里 那得由你来
and left in a field, you're doing it.
好吧
Fine.
我只用等待合适的时机 那时候她开心
I just have to wait for the right moment when she's happy
周围还有足够人
and there's plenty of people around.
但不是我们 对吧
But not us, right?
有门的厕所真棒啊
How sweet is a dumper with a door?
你在这啊
There you are!
我没躲起来
I wasn't hiding.
我没法习惯
Man, I just cannot get used
没有安排的环境 懂吧
to this having no structure, you know?
没人告诉我该去哪 做什么
Nobody telling me where to be, what to do,
什么时候放风一小时
when to go outside for an hour.
是啊 这很难
Yeah, that's a tricky one.
你觉得如果你在更有安排的环境里
You think it might help if maybe-- I don't know--
这样会有所帮助吗
you were in a more structured environment?
也许与跟你有同样经历的人
Maybe around people who were going through
生活在一起
what you're going through?
不用 我有你了
No, I got you.
是啊
Sure, sure.
那有什么问题
So, what's the problem there?
不知道 我知道它漏了
Oh. Not a clue. I know it's leaking.
我在拆开它
I'm just taking it apart looking
查看里面是否有裂缝
for something with a crack in it.
-把扳手给我 -为什么
- Hand me that wrench. - u202dWhy?
-我想试试 -行啊 你来吧
- I want to take a shot at it. - Oh. Sure, yeah. Knock yourself out.
好
All right.
知道吗 塔米
You know, Tammy,
人和洗衣机一样
people are a lot like washing machines.
坏了时
When they're broken,
就得去一个坏机器该去的特别的地方
they need to go to a special place for broken machines.
我想我的意思是 我不认为
I guess what I'm trying to say is I just don't think...
好了
There you go.
-什么 -进水管松了 我给紧上了
- What? - The fill hose was loose. I tightened her back up.
-什么 修好了吗 -和新的一样
- Wait. It's fixed? - u202dAs good as new.
我是说 和用了20年的垃圾一样
I mean, for a piece of junk that's 20 years old.
你怎么知道该怎么做的
How did you know how to do that?
天啊 你在逗我吗 我被关了七年
Oh, God, are you kidding me? I was locked up for seven years.
我上了建筑维护课 电气课 管道课 木工课
I took building maintenance, electrical, plumbing, carpentry.
每次我申请美容课时人都满了
Every time I signed up for cosmetology, it was full,
所以我没法给你理发
so I can't cut your hair.
但我可以轻松贴好石膏墙板
But I can sheetrock like a son of a bitch.
老天 终于能为你做点事了 这感觉真好
Huh. Hot damn, it feels good to finally do something for you.
我都不敢问
I'm almost afraid to ask.
你跟塔米谈过吗
Did you talk to Tammy?
我张过嘴 但是
Oh, I started to, but you know,
这真的只有几天时间
it's really only been a couple of days.
这难吗 是的
I mean, is it tough? Yes.
也许是我这辈子做过的最难的事
Maybe the hardest thing I've ever done in my entire life.
但是这值得吗
But is it worth it?
我想我俩都知道答案
I think we both know the answer to that.
我给2A换了钥匙锁
Hey, I rekeyed the lock on 2A,
修好了盲人的空调
and fixed the blind guy's air conditioner.
我得开始修强光灯了
Now I got to started on the floodlights.
但我也许需要你载我去五金店
But I might need a ride to the hardware store
买♥♥罗美克电缆和导管
to pick up some Romex and conduit.
我不知道那是什么 但是没问题
I don't know what any of that is, but you got it.
真棒 我去拿椰子汁
Great. I'm just gonna grab a coconut water.
别烦我 这是双赢
Leave me alone. It's a win-win.
你该去了 大酱
That's your cue, Big Sauce.
克丽丝蒂 救命 我离太近了
Christy, help! I got too close!
马上到
Ow! u202dBe right there.
克丽丝蒂 救命
Christy, help!